Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2015, 04:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope they get some really good scenes together.. Laurel asking felicity for help is definitely a new beginning.. I wonder if Laurel is aware of the romance between Felicity and Ollie.

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 01-03-2015, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

yay a thread for these two can I be added? I adored this moment bw them :

Old 01-03-2015, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
I wonder if Laurel is aware of the romance between Felicity and Ollie.
Not really sure on that. It would make for some great talk between the girls though
Old 01-03-2015, 08:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
Not really sure on that. It would make for some great talk between the girls though
I wonder if it will make her sad. You know, that Oliver moved past Sara. Otherwise I don't think she would care one way or the other. Oliver and Laurel are friends. I am sure she would be happy for him. Hopefully when she and Ted maybe become a couple Oliver will be happy for her.

I love that moment between Laurel and Felicity. They compliment each other so well.
Old 01-03-2015, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think she'd take it well. she's become more balanced in the last few months even despite Sara's death.. and it's not like O&F are a thing now. plus there's Ray as well xd so there's really not much to tell

Old 01-03-2015, 09:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoF92 (View Post)
I think she'd take it well. she's become more balanced in the last few months even despite Sara's death.. and it's not like O&F are a thing now. plus there's Ray as well xd so there's really not much to tell
Good point.

Anyone else think Ray is hot?
Old 01-03-2015, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Add me please. I'm a bit behind on season three at the moment and waiting for my internet to click over to the new month so I can get the rest of the episodes and then have a marathon but I'm so excited for my girls to have more scenes.

I think if anyone could understand Felicity's struggles with Oliver it would be Laurel and Laurel is a good friend, I think she'd like to be there for both Felicity and Oliver.
Old 01-03-2015, 07:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by only dreaming (View Post)
I think if anyone could understand Felicity's struggles with Oliver it would be Laurel and Laurel is a good friend, I think she'd like to be there for both Felicity and Oliver.
I agree and that could be interesting to see them explore.
Old 01-03-2015, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I hope they do do a bit more with this relationship, it could be a lot of fun. There's too much rivalry between girls on TV these days and Arrow could always do with some more female based friendships.
Old 01-03-2015, 08:15 PM
Elite Fan

They could easily turn it into more of the same rivalry seen in other shows or they could turn these two into really good friends. Right now (or at least from the end of season two which is all I have seen ) I feel it could go either way, but hopefully they spend some time together and form a friendship and strong bond. Hopefully it then lasts and is not torn apart later most likely because of boys..
Old 01-03-2015, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

There is no reason why they shouldn't be friends They have no rivalry with each other and from the few scenes they have gotten, they seem to understand and have respect for one an-other. I think it's more so the fandoms that are creating a rivalry out of nothing
Old 01-03-2015, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah ITA, the tension in fandom seems to come from the Oliver/Felicity vs Laurel/Oliver mentality but it's just not needed. Where its at right now Laurel/Oliver has settled into a really nice friendship, there's no need for people to turn it into a jealousy thing. I hate when fandom make out that Felicity and Laurel hate each other.
Old 01-03-2015, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by only dreaming (View Post)
Where its at right now Laurel/Oliver has settled into a really nice friendship, there's no need for people to turn it into a jealousy thing. I hate when fandom make out that Felicity and Laurel hate each other.
Yes to this so much. I have always wanted Laurel and Felicity to have more scenes, but sometimes the fandom can ruin even hoping for that. I just don't want the girls to be pit against each other. I would much rather see them as friends, them gossiping about Oliver is something I am dying to see
Old 01-03-2015, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

IKR, Laurel sharing horror stories with Felicity.
Old 01-03-2015, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can just imagine Felicity's cute face It would be so much fun.