Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2018, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Arrow 6x15 Doppelganger: Episode Discussion

doppelganger
6x15 - episode discussion

ROY HARPER RETURNS

Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Thea (Willa Holland) are shocked to hear that Roy Harper (guest star Colton Haynes) is back in Star City. However, when they discover the circumstances of Roy’s return, Oliver and Thea realize that Roy is in trouble and jump in to save him. Black Siren (Katie Cassidy) makes a shocking decision.
Kristin Windell directed the episode with story by Christos Gage & Ruth Fletcher Gage and teleplay by Speed Weed (#615). Original airdate 3/8/2018.

Basic Rules:
  • Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
  • No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
  • Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.
  • Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.
  • Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 03-11-2018, 02:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

ooooh very interesting.. I think Laurel isn't really wyorking for either part.. I think she will make this her own thing.. like doing whatever is best for her.

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 04-04-2018, 04:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I was just watching this episode & I really enjoyed Katie's parts in the ep, she played it all really well. Still don't know what side she's working for - other than agreeing she's working for herself & whatever works best for her at the time. But Katie did a really good job with it all. Couldn't help but laugh at the start since she was basically playing a character pretending to be her original character

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-04-2018, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

She definitely is playing for her side only
Oh yes... that is so weird and hilarious.. and full circle?

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 04-05-2018, 12:53 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It was just really weird but funny. But Katie was just brilliant. Of course not hard for her to play a character she already played probably but I just think she did a really good job going between all the different roles & layers of her character. Going between pretending to be E1 Laurel, E2 Laurel, & then switching sides between good & evil. She's very manipulative, but its well played & she was believable in each part. While also having me believe for a second that maybe they were heading down the redemption path & on the side of good. Not too sure now, but hopefully she's still on that path, even if she's still being manipulative. Quentin has at least gotten into her head & if she's staying with him maybe he can get to her more

Possibly another subject & not necessarily episode-related but I'm really enjoying her journey this season or at least in this second half so far & think they're doing it well. Even if they don't end up with her joining the good side (at least for now, presuming there is another season). They could certainly do more with her but in her parts she's good & they're doing nicely I think there's also been moments where I'm sure she's channeling Ruby

Chelle » join GTmy art