Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2012, 03:57 AM
Elite Fan

L.A. Noire was made in Oz.

Which Ozzie forums do you speak of?

Where in Oz are you guys and gals? I am a sand groper on the West Coast. Always sunny and warm here - I am actually honestly getting sick of it being so drought/dry... This Summer is still going on and I can not remember the last time I saw rain.
Camibra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm from South Australia Didn't have a much of a summer at all this year, but I do prefer the under 30's, once it gets over 35 it is just not much fun, especially seeing as I don't have aircon. My Dad lives in WA, but haven't been there for about 15 years now, I reckon I'm due for another trip
Old 03-22-2012, 05:55 AM
Elite Fan

It has been a bloody long summer here! No rain for several months now, I mean where it is a shower than pours for 2 hours minimum. I did notice a drizzle shower about 6 weeks back which did nothing. It evaporated within 30mins so not even going to register on the BOM.gov.au website.

This has been the longest summer I have witnessed in my lifetime since 1991 when we had locust plagues. *sarcastic font*1991 was the end of the world after-all..... */sarcastic font*

This has turned into the off-topic thread!

Perhaps we could create an Aussie thread?
Old 03-22-2012, 12:56 PM
Supreme Fan

You should create an Aussie thread. I bet you guys aren't the only Aussie gamers on here
We've had summer in winter here. Last week was the first day of spring or something like that and it was in the 80s. Normally, it's in the 30s and 40s, Fahrenheit, around this time of the year, and it's been hot and dry. If this is what it's shaping up to be, I'm not looking forward to summer. I like to have a little spring with some 60s before we pop into 90s for July

Umm, favorite game. I'm still playing Mass Effect 3 and I love it. I'm trying to beat it before I get spoiled on the ending but I'm not getting a lot of time to play it. My girlfriend has become re-obsessed with Fallout 3...we need two 360s in this family.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

My all-time favourite games are those historical games about WW2. I hope they make one where you can play as an allied soldier or resistance fighter in both Europe and Asia and you play according to a timeline of all the main events that took place during the war with the ending being the defeat of both Germany and Japan. They also include the footage from the period to talk about the events between levels as well.
bwm30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:22 PM
Supreme Fan

I really like historical games as well, especially those that look at potential alternatives that could have happened if something had changed in the historical timeline.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

@Primordial: check out the rather crap "Good Game" forum. I'm from Melbourne, Vic.

I managed to score a mint copy of Medievil on psone off Ebay last week.

This is equal-fave game of all time with FF8.

It's raining... just rain, not men.
netmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:00 AM
Supreme Fan

I need to try to get my hands on a copy of Mass Effect (the first one). I left mine with my dad and my girlfriend wants to play them but she wants to start at one, which is a really good idea. But, apparently they're really hard to find in the US now, so I may have to order it online.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:30 AM
Loyal Fan

All pokemon and mario games.

https://www.instagram.com/samanthadolls

SamanthalovesKate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:02 PM
Supreme Fan

My dad let me borrow his copy of Mass Effect so my girlfriend's gotten started on that game. I still need to finish ME3 but right now it's shaping up to be one of my favorite games so far.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:56 PM
New Fan

Hands down, Resident Evil Code: Veronica X. It has a fascinating plot with a number of neat twists along the way, a well developed, interesting cast of characters barring Chris, a beautiful soundtrack, stunning graphics that make the game's characters and areas appear highly realistic, unique monsters that provide fun challenges, and an ending that marked the beginning of what was to be a grand era in the RE franchise (shame that went down the toilet with RE4 and RE5, though RE6 does look like it has potential to bring the series back on track). Truly, it is a breakthrough game. I have lost count of how many times I have completed it, though I know it is over fifty
Valkyrie Dru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:09 AM
Elite Fan

I have never finished Code Veronica X as my PS2 died so many games I were in the middle of I didn't finish and now can't be bothered as many MANY! games have come out on many consoles since then and I am behind on those let alone older games from past console generations...
Old 05-26-2012, 08:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

I never got into the RE series. Horror in video games just never suited me, I think.

My choice is Metal Gear Solid (for PSX).

Wayne Glenn - thanks for the beautiful decade of hate. May you both rest in peace.
Leibniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:36 PM
New Fan

Mine all time Favorite Video Game is Mario...This is one of the best Game ever for Playing....Mario is mine favorite childhood game and The levels are too amazing and entertaining.......

fun game and free internet games to play for free.

Last edited by smayragrace; 06-22-2012 at 07:21 AM
smayragrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 05:53 AM
Supreme Fan

I've never played Metal Gear Solid. I just got a PS3 (my first introduction to the Sony line of gaming consoles ) and I've been getting some of the collections that have PSX and PS2 games in them. I'm really enjoying the system, though.
Reply   Post New Thread