Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2016, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Glad Lyla will be helping. There better be more to it than she doesn't approve of their plan.
Old 10-06-2016, 05:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

The fake wedding or watever will be in 5x08 that means the bird will be in that epi I can already c where this will go Olicity had a fake wedding y not add L&O to a fake wedding win win situation
Old 10-06-2016, 07:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japril (View Post)
The fake wedding or watever will be in 5x08 that means the bird will be in that epi I can already c where this will go Olicity had a fake wedding y not add L&O to a fake wedding win win situation
Dude you've got to stop. I'm not trying to be mean but these crazy specs you throw out make no sense at all, whatsoever. Anyone watching the show knows what you just described is not going to happen. First of all a pap guy said there isn't actually a wedding, that other person was trolling. And the crossover is going to be like alternate Earths or timeliness and thus not really matter. KC has only a few days of filming for the crossover, that's not that many scenes especially on Arrow. Also LL is dead and she's not coming back. They are not going to be dedicating episodes to O/L. All kinds of dead people are filming the crossover. She's making an appearance just like every other dead person who could fit in their schedule. The crossover isn't even remotely about her. Also I don't think it's actually been confirmed they are filming Queen Mansion scenes. The mansion in question isn't what they used as the Queen mansion and they are filming inside, nobody has seen what's filming in there. And O/L died in season 1, it literally makes no sense to spend time on any version of them ever again. That doesn't inform the story at all. There's literally no reason to think that's what they are doing. So please Im begging you, stop with this craziness. O/L is dead and irrelevant and has nothing to do with Olicity. Please stop torturing yourself and drowning the thread in negativity. There's no reason for it.

Also I wouldn't worry about what some pap says about screentime time. He is not on Arrows set everyday nor does he see everything. He doesn't have all the info so he can cant claim to know for sure anyone is filming less. Also I think the they are trying to keep things locked down more plus I think schedules are different because SA wanted more time off so they adjusted stuff. But why should we believe a pap about how much someone is filming. He doesnt have access to everything, he doesn't see everything. He's making an assumption based on his limited knowledge.

Also I am kind of meh on 5x04's description. I mean I'm glad for a Lyla appearance and focus on Diggle and Oliver but I don't like the idea that Felicity is against Oliver and Lyla doing a mission for Diggle. That's just odd. And this ep is supposed to be a big ep for her PTSD storyline so I really hope she isn't separate from Oliver and Diggle the whole time. They should be around for that storyline. I just really need them to do her storyline right and not miss the huge opportunity to have Oliver help her through the PTSD. Please don't mess it up writers.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 10-07-2016, 04:10 AM
Master Fan

I'm hoping hoping they will be there for her. If not them I'm afraid it will be Curtis or her boyfriend which wouldn't make sense at all right?

Stephen Amell – ‏@StephenAmell

Only the #Arrow Crew could have pulled off a night like tonight.

Last edited by Arrow fan; 10-07-2016 at 05:04 AM
Old 10-07-2016, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Oliver and/or Diggle need to be there for her with her PTSD.
Old 10-07-2016, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
crossover bts!
crossover bts! x

x

M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 10-07-2016, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Glad Diggle and Thea will be included in the big fight.
Old 10-07-2016, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

Natalie 👻 – ‏@amellxwood

i asked chad if he worked with emily yet & he said no so i was like are you going to & he was like i can't tell you that LMA
Old 10-07-2016, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Oliver is in it.

EDIT

EDITx2

Quote:
YVRShoots: #Arrow filming at its McMansion in Ladner tonight. Don’t *know who was where.

Quote:
YVRShoots: McMansion set in Delta. What it looks like on the inside.
dmichellewrites: dmichellewrites: YVRShoots:...
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385

Last edited by backstreetboysfan; 10-07-2016 at 09:13 PM
Old 10-08-2016, 04:19 AM
Master Fan

Steve answered a question about Laurel.

nat 💁🏻 – ‏@smoakinthief

so, flashback?

https://mobile.twitter.com/smoakinth...10799822430208

Are they still filming 5x08?

germery – ‏@smoaksqueen

they're at that mansion and all dressed up. I wonder whats happening.

https://mobile.twitter.com/smoaksque...31739985584130

Last edited by Arrow fan; 10-08-2016 at 04:58 AM
Old 10-08-2016, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

They should be finishing 5X08. And there aren't any flashbacks in 5X08.
Old 10-08-2016, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

This is what Stephen said about flashbacks etc...https://m.facebook.com/stephenamell/...64422363643029

natalie 👻 – ‏@amellxwood

as long as oliver is engaged/married to felicity in this dream, i'm good with this 🗣 https://twitter.com/cdulaney85/statu...43815617937409
Old 10-08-2016, 06:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

When is the new ''canary'' coming eventually she will come
Old 10-08-2016, 10:54 PM
Elite Fan

That hasn't been confirmed to be happening in any way and it's pointless to worry about it now.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 10-08-2016, 10:54 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry,dp.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread