Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2016, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Thanks for the video
Old 04-20-2016, 03:44 PM
Elite Fan

Love the vids! They are all such dorks, lol.

Such a cute pic of Em! Seems to be during the cemetery shoot maybe, you can see the grass reflected in her glasses. Their visit to the cemetery actually seems to be very sunny. That's a good sign. Well lit and sunny scenes on Arrow tend to be happy scenes (or in this case potentially relatively happy since they are in a cemetery).
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 04-20-2016, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Too bad we can't get a shot of her wearing the ring
Old 04-20-2016, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

Pretty sure she's smart enough to not get caught in a pic or snap wearing the ring. That would be a huge spoiler right now. Also we have no idea at what point these scenes are occurring in the finale so she might not have the ring back yet. Who knows. I think they could reunite before he actually pulls the ring out again. Like that moment of getting re engaged could come after she's let him know she's giving him a second chance. Or if they do get married that probably comes last in the episode so we wouldn't see her with the ring until then. So basically lots of variables here, no ring in these vids means nothing.

Really curious where Echo, Neal, and CR are in those snaps. Is that Diggle's apartment or maybe Curtis's? Or the campaign office? Not sure about that one because it looks like a living room or something? Is that actually where they are filming? Because why would DD be in anyone's house? Also why would Curtis, Donna, and DD have a scene together? Okay CR wasn't actually with them but she seemed to be in the same place as them in her vid. Could they just be wandering the sets between takes of some scene involving others elsewhere?
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 04-20-2016, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry, dp.
Old 04-20-2016, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry, triple post. Don't know how my crap internet managed to do that. Grr.
Old 04-20-2016, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I know. Hence the 'too bad' comment.

I really don't see them getting married in the finale.

I think they're hanging out on various sets.
Old 04-20-2016, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Video CR) Looks like she is wearing a blue dress.

https://twitter.com/smoaked_queen/st...32301513035778
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-44,NJH D-144 OSW D-170, J-Hope D-171, Jinyoung-D-192 JK-D-409

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-22 LDH D-380
Old 04-20-2016, 04:56 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah they seemed to be all in between sets and I really don't know why DD would be in anyone's house so I would guess those vids are not reflecting the actual location they are filming in.

I think it's possible they get married. I mean I definitely get why a lot of people think it will be in 5x08, I see the benefits to waiting but I think it's possible they are ready to move on to married Oliver. Is new and fresh and they are going to make up for sure so there is the argument why wait anymore once they've made up? I just can't help but wonder if just getting them re engaged is as big as they want to go with this. And they go into the next season in a fairly similar place relationship wise as they were at the end of season 3 if they are just engaged. There was no ring in 3x23 but they drove off into the sunset to start a life together, that's basically engaged without the ring. I mean I could be totally won't I just haven't been able to shake the feeling a wedding is possible. But either way they will be tougher before the season ends so it's all good.

Omigosh is she talking about Emily joining Snapchat?! It has to be her right? Yay so awesome!
Old 04-20-2016, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Thanks for the link
Old 04-20-2016, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Video

Quote:
[VIDEO] @StephenAmell and @EmilyBett on the last day of #Arrow season 4.
https://twitter.com/AmellDaily/statu...38005955031040
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-44,NJH D-144 OSW D-170, J-Hope D-171, Jinyoung-D-192 JK-D-409

Old 04-20-2016, 05:07 PM
Elite Fan

That is so cute! It's like this the most natural thing for Emily to just lounge on Stephen between takes! She's just lounging and checking her phone, lol. And he's just smiling and chewing gum, lol. Could he be chewing gum for a kissing scene? Thank you CR for the cuteness! Her voice though, lol. She's cooing at them like they are puppy dogs! So cute!

Where are they though? I wonder what they were filming?

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 04-20-2016 at 05:18 PM
Old 04-20-2016, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

https://twitter.com/jisy06/status/722938324663562241

Old 04-20-2016, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Cute. Looks like the loft to me.
Old 04-20-2016, 05:15 PM
Elite Fan

It does look like the loft! Olicity both filming in the loft is such a good sign! Yay! Also Olicity might be cuddling on the couch hence them cuddling on the couch! Idk but both of them in the loft is awesome! I'm so excited for this finale!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread