Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2016, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

I confused about the Oliver grave thing. It was originally at the mansion and it was taken down. Did they just hang on to his gravestone? I confused as to why it would be anywhere. Lol

So I haven't been paying close attention to spoilers but do we still believe F/O end the season back together. I keep reading all this Wendy and Marc interviews and having doubt.

From what i gather it will either end with Felicity back on the team but not with Oliver or Felicity with Oliver but not back on the team? For me, I just can't understand why felicity wouldn't be apart of the team. I know they gave her reason but I just don't like it. Part of the draw for me her her on the coms making quips while Oliver and co are in the field.
Old 04-19-2016, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

My guess is something mayoral? Although an Olicity elopement would be awesome I doubt that's gonna happen.

I wonder why that person thinks that RM's grave having flowers on it is significant?
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 04-19-2016, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

We're not sure about the Oliver gravestone Crystal. We still firmly believe Olicity end the season together. Oh she'll definitely be back on the team in 4X19. Wendy pretty much said so in an interview.

Thanks for the tweet Maria. That's a little odd. We've never seen her grave before and I can't imagine MM finding time between one bad thing and another to leave flowers on her grave.
Old 04-19-2016, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

DP sorry.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 04-19-2016, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

YW!

Yeah I was thinking that the only person that would visit RM's grave would be MM right?! I mean I'm sure Oliver knew her but why would he be visiting that grave? It's all very odd? I can't wait to see this finale!
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 04-19-2016, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
I confused about the Oliver grave thing. It was originally at the mansion and it was taken down. Did they just hang on to his gravestone? I confused as to why it would be anywhere. Lol

So I haven't been paying close attention to spoilers but do we still believe F/O end the season back together. I keep reading all this Wendy and Marc interviews and having doubt.

From what i gather it will either end with Felicity back on the team but not with Oliver or Felicity with Oliver but not back on the team? For me, I just can't understand why felicity wouldn't be apart of the team. I know they gave her reason but I just don't like it. Part of the draw for me her her on the coms making quips while Oliver and co are in the field.
That whole one not the other thing was just for x19 not the whole rest of the season. She's going to rejoin the team in 4x19 and be reunited with Oliver by the end of the season. It doesn't make sense for it to end any other way.

The flowers on RM's grave could've been there awhile couldn't they? Especially if they are fake? And unless Olicity are taking a whole tour of the cemetery how are we going to see LL these significant gravestones? And I liked the visiting Oliver's headstone theory better. Why do they need to visit LL's grave? Pretty sure they don't need to be at her grave to be having whatever convo they are having. He still could be opening up to her about stuff.

The suit could be for a number of things. It does look pretty fancy as far as I can tell. Hope it's for something good. I think Olicity getting married is entirely possible. I see benefits to both doing it now and waiting until season 5. But I've been thinks my they could be ready to move onto married Olicity which is really new and fresh. They will either be married or engaged when the season ends because that ring will come back up.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 04-19-2016 at 09:44 PM
Old 04-19-2016, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

It could be something mayoral.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-44,NJH D-144 OSW D-170, J-Hope D-171, Jinyoung-D-192 JK-D-409

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-22 LDH D-380
Old 04-19-2016, 09:35 PM
Elite Fan

Could be wedding related too. We don't know. I'm excited to find out though.

And more Olicity scenes with Donna tomorrow! I'm so excited for this finale!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 04-19-2016, 09:35 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry for the dp.
Old 04-19-2016, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

That would be amazing if it is wedding related.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-44,NJH D-144 OSW D-170, J-Hope D-171, Jinyoung-D-192 JK-D-409

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-22 LDH D-380
Old 04-19-2016, 11:06 PM
Elite Fan

It could be. We don't really know yet. I just know that ring will come back into play.
Old 04-20-2016, 12:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)

When Wendy was talking about that 'one or the other' thing, I don't think she was referring to the finale. I think we have confirmation that Felicity is back on the team from next episode, but a reunion with Oliver wont be just yet.
I still personally think they'll be reunited by the finale and either engaged, married or even a pregnancy.
But if not, then we'll have to deal.
Old 04-20-2016, 03:38 AM
Master Fan

YVRShoots – ‏@yvrshoots

@Ely_Sky Should know better than to speculate. Oliver & Felicity at gravestones right now. Who knows why old gravestones there.

Elysse Hurtado – ‏@Ely_Sky

@yvrshoots Yup, I was just there and saw identical two Oliver Queen headstones, so it's anyone's guess!

Did I miss something how is Felicity going to get pregnant if they're not together?

I hope they won't let them end with just being friends like some have been saying.

Last edited by Arrow fan; 04-20-2016 at 03:43 AM
Old 04-20-2016, 04:48 AM
Master Fan

People are just speculating about a pregnancy Buffy. No one knows what's going to happen?

Personally I don't want her to be pregnant? I mean I love the idea of Olicity having babies but I don't think now is the time for that? Save it for the final season. I agree that they will probably end up either re-engaged or married by seasons end. Even if they don't I'm not worried. Olicity are the clear endgame. So no matter what happens this season or next or whenever? I know Oliver and Felicity are going to be fine.
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 04-20-2016, 06:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow fan (View Post)
Did I miss something how is Felicity going to get pregnant if they're not together?
Well they would have to have sex while they were still technically broken up. If that does happen - the sex, in say episode 20.. because they're working alone, then I'd probably be thinking the likelihood of a pregnancy would go up.
If not, then there's no pregnancy.

I think people are jumping to pregnancy as a possibility because of the 'unexpected' comment about olicity in the finale. I don't think it's impossible, but I think re-engagement or marriage are more likely. (and preferred)
Unless they really do want to surprise.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread