Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2016, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

Hey we still have SA's fave Olicity line- "I thought of you" coming! Has to be a good scene if SA is telling an Olciity fan it's his face. I know he generally goes for his lines with stuff like this but I'm kind of hoping it's Felicity who says it.

And I'm really starting to think Felicity and Curtis's heart to heart will be about Olicity and TA. Not in like you guys need to get back together kind of way but more like he noticed how unhappy she is without TA and Oliver and probably focuses more on the TA aspect but ultimately gives her advice that could help with both.

And Donna is back and she gives awesome advice! And Thea/Felicity scenes! We have some good stuff coming up!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 03-25-2016, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
And I'm really starting to think Felicity and Curtis's heart to heart will be about Olicity and TA. Not in like you guys need to get back together kind of way but more like he noticed how unhappy she is without TA and Oliver and probably focuses more on the TA aspect but ultimately gives her advice that could help with both.
And then maybe she'll go back just in time for the death.
People brought up that she might feel a bit guilty if she's not on the team when it happens. It might play out that way.
Old 03-25-2016, 10:45 PM
Elite Fan

I think it's possible she may not be quite back on the team when they death happens and so she feels guilty for not being there to help stop the death. She's very ragey in the limo, her feeling guilty would make her being so about wanting to kill the killer make more sense. I doubt it will be her fault or that anyone else is blaming her but she might still feel like if she had been there to help, LL might not have died. And it might present a way for Oliver to make some progress with her, the guy who knows all about guilt helps her not be consumed by hers.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 03-26-2016 at 09:23 AM
Old 03-26-2016, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I think it's an Oliver line. Stephen doesn't give up other people's lines.

Feeling like if she'd been there and could have helped is definitely something that could happen. And like IBelieve just said, Oliver has that feeling in his wheelhouse so he could help her with that. Be her light as Jen would put it.
Old 03-26-2016, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

Like I said it's likely Oliver's line but it's not mpossible that's it's Felicity's. He was just asked about an Olicity line. It's not more spoilery one way or another and he just because hasn't done something in the past doesn't mean he won't eventually do it,. Pretty sure he once said he'd never do Snapchat but now he's on Snapchat, lol. And he's adorable in his having no idea what's he doing. To be honest I don't understand SnapChat either, lol. Honestly it probably is Oliver's line but it would be cool if it was Felicity's. Shows progress if she's thinking about Oliver and telling him. Either way I'm exitced to see the scene it's in!

Yeah I think Oliver is definitely going to be her light and that's how they will find their way back to each other. They've referenced her being his light a lot this season and at that con earlier this month SA mentioned the team being a little dark after the death so I think now is when Oliver will be his own light, the team's light and most specifically Felicity's light. It will be amazing growth for him!
Old 03-26-2016, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Hopefully it's in 4X17.

Growth that lasts and happiness with Felicity is all I want for him.
Old 03-26-2016, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

Not a spoiler but so cute https://mobile.twitter.com/Olicityib...51455992520705
Old 03-26-2016, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Hopefully it's in 4X17.

Growth that lasts and happiness with Felicity is all I want for him.
Yes I want that too!

And Paul and Charlotte are so cute! I just love SmoaknLance!
Old 03-26-2016, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Paul and Charlotte are so cute! , I just love SmoaknLance also .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-26,NJH D-126 OSW D-152, J-Hope D-153, Jinyoung-D-174 JK-D-391

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-4 LDH D-362
Old 03-27-2016, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Hopefully there's some good stuff with them after Laurel dies.
Old 03-27-2016, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Agents of Geek Pod ‏@agentsofgeekpod

Clips from the old West, rip in a duel holy **** it's Felicity! The future! NYSSA al GHUL! young Lance!SAD RIP! EMOTIONS #LegendsOfTomorrow

EDIT:

Quote:
4 Your Excitement ‏@4_Y_E 10m10 minutes ago
They'll be going back to Starling City pre the sinking of the Queen's Gambit #LegendsOfTomorrow #WonderCon

Quote:
#LegendsOfTomorrow #FelicitySmoak

https://twitter.com/kalichica12/stat...92148531437569
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-26,NJH D-126 OSW D-152, J-Hope D-153, Jinyoung-D-174 JK-D-391

Last edited by backstreetboysfan; 03-27-2016 at 02:05 PM
Old 03-27-2016, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Thanks for that.
Old 03-27-2016, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
#LegendsOfTomorrow #Arrow

It will be a different Captain Lance in Episode 15 of #LegendsOfTomorrow. Sara takes over the lead.

Caity Lotz UK ‏@TheCxnxry
The Sizzle Reel for you!! See Jonah Hex in Legends of Tomorrow‘s WonderCon Sizzle Reel (VIDEO) – TV Insider … #LegendsOfTomorrow

Natalie Abrams ‏@NatalieAbrams
That #LegendsofTomorrow sizzle reel was UNREAL! Jonah Hex, Felicity, Giant ATOM and… Talia?!

Old 03-27-2016, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Thanks for the screen-caps and such.
Old 03-27-2016, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

This has Felicity, Lance and Nyssa in it.

Quote:
Legends of Tomorrow ‏@TheCW_Legends

Jonah Hex is coming to DC’s #LegendsOfTomorrow. Watch the latest full episodes now: DC's Legends of Tomorrow Video - Night of the Hawk | Watch Online Free
https://twitter.com/TheCW_Legends/st...07206783102977

Closed Thread   Post New Thread