Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2016, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
ju(lia)
‏@blondefelicity
"The calculator might be big on the show soon, oh boy." ECHO JUST CONFIRMED PAPA SMOAK IS COMING ✨🎉🎉🎉🎉
He was on the 4x16 AfterBuzz and said it.

M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-41,NJH D-141 OSW D-167, J-Hope D-168, Jinyoung-D-189 JK-D-406

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-19 LDH D-377
Old 03-24-2016, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Wonder how he comes back into play.
Old 03-24-2016, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

See what happen to the ratings I guess they learned their lesson. Stills for 4x16 The CW Press

Last edited by Arrow fan; 03-24-2016 at 03:38 PM
Old 03-24-2016, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

Excited for more Papa Smoak!

^Oliver shielding Felicity from Bree!

^Thea and Felicity! Yay! Look at Felicity taking care of hurt Thea! It's so sweet! So excited for 4x17!

The CW Press

^The pics came from here. There is another sweet one of Felicity helping Thea. And Felicity fighting back with a lamp! Scrappy and resourceful that one!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 03-24-2016, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

I just posted the pictures IBelieve
Old 03-24-2016, 03:40 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry, but I think we posted at the same time because your post wasn't there when I was making my post. Our time stamps are identical, lol. No big deal. And I posted some bigger ones of a couple, you can't get see the pics bigger on that site unless you have an account.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 03-24-2016 at 04:08 PM
Old 03-24-2016, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Thanks for the pics. They're good. Oliver protecting Felicity, Felicity/Thea, Curtis in the lair,
Old 03-24-2016, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Thanks for the pics. They're good. Oliver protecting Felicity, Felicity/Thea, Curtis in the lair .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-41,NJH D-141 OSW D-167, J-Hope D-168, Jinyoung-D-189 JK-D-406

Old 03-24-2016, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Hopefully they release the bigger versions soon
Old 03-24-2016, 04:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow fan (View Post)
See what happen to the ratings I guess they learned their lesson. Stills for 4x16 The CW Press
All of the CW's shows that just came back saw series lows or just lows in general at least this week. Even golden boy the Flash, it had pretty awful ratings on Tuesday, a series low for them too. I think the CW dropped the ball with promoting their shows well over the hiatus. But the final ratings will go up some with the added DVR ratings and stuff anyway. So I think that's a big part of the rations drop. Bad promoting over a break. Although I think it's a probably also partly don't mess with Olicity, lol.

I'm so excited about Thea/Felicity scenes!!!!
Old 03-24-2016, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Sorry, but I think we posted at the same time because your post wasn't there when I was making my post. Our time stamps are identical, lol. No big deal. And I posted some bigger ones of a couple, you can't get see the pics bigger on that site unless you have an account.
It's okay. No need to apologize
Old 03-24-2016, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow fan (View Post)
It's okay. No need to apologize
Just wanted you to know I wasn't purposely trying to post the same thing as you. We just happened to post the same thing at the same time.
Old 03-24-2016, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Here is 2 bigger pictures.

Old 03-24-2016, 04:22 PM
Elite Fan

^That's the other cute Thea/Felicity one I was talking about! Look at them leaning on each other! Love it! Can't wait for this episode!

Thanks!
Old 03-24-2016, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Just wanted you to know I wasn't purposely trying to post the same thing as you. We just happened to post the same thing at the same time.
It's fine no worries
Closed Thread   Post New Thread