Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2015, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

We should. Got the pics for tonight's episode last Wednesday.
Old 11-04-2015, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

'Arrow' EP Teases Constantine's Arrival, 'The Flash' Crossover and Resolution to Season-Premiere Death Shocker

Quote:
We’re all expecting the crossover to really set up “Legends” but will it also have repercussions for the rest of the season of “Arrow” and “Flash”?

Absolutely. Like with Constantine, part of the reason we did was it fit in with one of the storylines we wanted to do with our characters and that is the same here. Oliver will have a very emotional and surprising storyline with Felicity in 408 that will have huge repercussions the rest of the season. And on the “Flash” side, the same goes for Barry as well.

We haven’t gone back to that flash-forward in the season premiere since that episode. When will we pick that storyline back up again?
We will see a little bit, a hint of it in 409 and possibly 410. And then, towards the end of the season, it will all be revealed.

- See more at: 'Arrow' EP Teases Constantine's Arrival, 'The Flash' Crossover and Resolution to Season-Premiere Death Shocker
Old 11-04-2015, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
So we'll get more clues as to who is dead in 409/410

https://twitter.com/filmsy101/status/661933627224256512
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-15,NJH D-115 OSW D-141, J-Hope D-142, Jinyoung-D-163 JK-D-380

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, LDH D-351
Old 11-04-2015, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Glad they're going to pick it back up again before the mid-season break. Knew we wouldn't find out who dies til the end of the season.
Old 11-04-2015, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the link.

I hope it's not Felicity or Diggle. I think they want us to believe it will be Felicity.
Old 11-04-2015, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

They want us to think it's Felicity, which is why it won't be.
Old 11-04-2015, 10:24 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks Hazel and oxalys! That's kind of scary! Not sure giving us more hints but still making us wait until almost the end of the season is going to make this any easier, lol.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 11-04-2015 at 11:53 AM
Old 11-04-2015, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

It won't
Old 11-04-2015, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

How can they wait until the end of the season to reveal the death? That's more than 6 months?? I don't like that 4x09 and 4x10 are gonna give us hints? Since it seems like those episodes are about Felicity? I'm letting my paranoia get the best of me right now!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 11-04-2015, 10:43 AM
Absolute Fan

I like what I read on twitter from someone who suggested that we would see a further flash forward with other characters to start ruling out contenders.

Having it in a episode about Felicity is just another misdirection.
Old 11-04-2015, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

I was actually just thinking the same thing pollock. I was thinking that the hints we would get could be them ruling out some contenders. Revealing who someone who won't be in the grave? I still don't think they will ease our minds by coming out and showing its not Felicity?! They will milk "Felicity possibly dying" for all its worth.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 11-04-2015, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Watch them confirm it's not someone we weren't thinking it could be like Diggle.
Old 11-04-2015, 12:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollock (View Post)
I like what I read on twitter from someone who suggested that we would see a further flash forward with other characters to start ruling out contenders.

Having it in a episode about Felicity is just another misdirection.
That's an interesting idea! But I wonder if they would really eliminate anybody early. They seem to really want to feed on and use the buzz that it could be anyone. It would be nice for the field to be narrowed down but I just don't know if they would be willing to lose some of the intrigue by ruling out contenders. Plus furthering the flash back to show other people could also give too much away about who is dead because we'd have someone else's reaction and demeanor and interaction with Oliver to speculate on. I'm not sure what hints they will give us, and it's kind of felt like some stuff so far has been subtle hints already, but I'm not sure if they will eliminate anyone so soon before the reveal. I guess it's good they will give us some bigger hints though, hopefully it won't be hints that just make things more confusing or drive us crazy. Like I said I'm wondering whether bigger hints might just make this wait worse. I was really hoping they'd address the death sooner than this. It's so stressful having to wonder about it for so long. I don't know what the show runners were thinking torturing the viewers like this. So not needed.

I agree that will probably milk the Felicity could be dying stuff for all it's worth. She's a very beloved character, arguably their most popular character and they want people to care about this death and talk about it and create buzz because of it. Acting like even Felicity could die accomplishes that. So if they were to eliminate anyone, I agree with Kate it would be someone nobody thought was dying anyway like Diggle. Though it would be nice if they would eliminate Felicity as a possibility on the show just so the haters would be quiet. She's not dying, I am 100% sure of that, but the haters practically prematurely celebrating her death are super frustrating and annoying so I wish they'd show her walking up to Oliver at the grave or something so that crap would stop. But they won't do that because the show runners get a lot out of pretending she could be the death.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 11-04-2015, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Arrow Verified account 
‏@CW_Arrow See if John Constantine can save Sara's soul on tonight's NEW #Arrow at 8/7c!
https://twitter.com/CW_Arrow/status/661960328763146240
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-15,NJH D-115 OSW D-141, J-Hope D-142, Jinyoung-D-163 JK-D-380

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, LDH D-351
Old 11-04-2015, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Constantine is here to stay?

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Closed Thread   Post New Thread