Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2017, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

It was??? Yes, they are straightforward. That makes me feel better because Andrew *long pause* yeah we all know too well. Also Candice's tweet.

It is such a lovely quote! The way Barry's parents were reflect how he is as a person. He loved Iris and that was it. Stupid in love since he was 10.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 03-11-2017, 06:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

Things are looking up again.

Han er god barn, men han er så lat.

Eskild? Jeg sitter her.
Mimi
Old 03-11-2017, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 03-12-2017, 02:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope we get some good Iris/WA scenes from the musical episode .
Old 03-12-2017, 04:07 AM
Master Fan

Westallen in ’Into The Speed Force’

They look so sad. He's now gonna be so determined to get Wally back. Just like when Joe was taken by Grodd.
Philanthropist.

Old 03-12-2017, 04:24 AM
Supreme Fan

They have to reach for the stars to make a song titled Running Home To You about anyone other than Iris.

This is the Flash hour. If they sideline Iris and WA for SuperFlash and/or Mon-El...
Old 03-12-2017, 06:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

Truth. Barry said it to Iris "the sound of your voice will always bring me home". Iris said it to Barry "you always had someone to come home to, me."

So it would be one hell of a reach to the stars if it's not to Iris.

Superflash are superfriends that's the song they better sing and dance to.
Old 03-12-2017, 07:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

He could be singing about STAR Labs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
They look so sad. He's now gonna be so determined to get Wally back. Just like when Joe was taken by Grodd.
That's Barry logic.

Han er god barn, men han er så lat.

Eskild? Jeg sitter her.
Mimi
Old 03-12-2017, 09:27 AM
Extreme Fan

New interview. Grant talks about the state of WestAllen after the last episode

Quote:
Hey, maybe they can offer Barry some love life advice while they’re at it? Seeing as things just went a bit sideways after it came to light that he proposed to Iris (Candice Patton) not purely out of love, but as his latest attempt to alter the future — and thus avert her grisly murder at Savitar’s hand.

“I actually liked the proposal!” Gustin contends with a laugh. “I thought it was really pretty. It was hard to be like, ‘Annnnnd this is where were going next with the storyline.’ I was like, ‘We just did the proposal and it was great!”
Regardless, this is where we are now, thanks to petulant Wally’s outburst upon glimpsing the near-future. Surveying “WestAllen’s” dis-engaged status, Gustin says, “Initially, it’s kind of weird. We don’t exactly know what we’re doing. Barry is going to go stay with Cisco, while we try to figure things out.”
But right here and now, Savitar looms largest in the scarlet speedster’s mind. “Barry is trying to stay focused on stopping Savitar, stopping this destiny that he refuses to accept. And to to do that, he needs to be on his own” — or, as it were, in the company of dead people such as Ronnie.

Is there a future scenario where Barry dares to pop the question anew? What all would need to be different for him to risk heartbreak again?
“The circumstances don’t even need to change,” Gustin ventures. “There’s a lot going on right now that is literally life-or-death, and I think that is clouding everything and getting in the way of their relationship. All of the relationships are kind of in a weird place right now, just because everyone is scared. I think [Barry and Iris] just need to find some clarity. They need to trust their love, and be brave enough to believe in the relationship.”
X

they're broken up...Barry's living with Cisco again.

I've always been Iris West-Allen. I've always been yours.
Old 03-12-2017, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

I don't think they're broken up just going through the motions. It's so cute how Grant liked the proposal. Me too!

Tough times ahead.
Philanthropist.

Old 03-12-2017, 11:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

yeah I don't think they're broken up, they just need some space. Now I have a feeling that the musical episode will patch things up
Old 03-12-2017, 11:09 AM
Master Fan

Yeah. Makes even more sense now Running Home To You!

Barry's coma: he's trying to come out of it to get home to Iris, and she's trying to pull him out of it.

I hope it's like 2x21. It was a full effort since he was absent to pull him from the speedforce.
Philanthropist.

Old 03-12-2017, 11:35 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm going to be so disappointed if that song isn't about Iris... especially now that Barry's not living with her, that song is perfect for them.

I've always been Iris West-Allen. I've always been yours.
Old 03-12-2017, 12:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I think [Barry and Iris] just need to find some clarity. They need to trust their love, and be brave enough to believe in the relationship.”
Well said Grant, I agree!

Old 03-12-2017, 12:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

I like that quote too!

The song is perfect for them. So fingers and toes crossed everyone.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top