Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2015, 02:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

They are the CUTEST!
Let's not forget, in episode 18 we will probably be seeing
Spoiler:
(at least that's according to IMDb & Danielle has said that we'll see him again). Maybe something happens in episode 19 that deals with that.

I watched an interview with Grant where he says that for now, Barry is respectful and mindful of the relationship between Caitlin and Ronnie--so I'd say that's further evidence that Cait's NOT the 4th kiss.
Old 03-21-2015, 03:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yes i's the first time we saw a video of Grant actually talking about snowbarry.(4min05)

Basically his answer made me think that he thinks ( confusing) that he doesn't think they are gonna happen. But at the same time who knows, it's just the frsrt season and i'd be very surprised if the writers wouldn't make them happen (espacially after episode 7 and 12! )
Old 03-21-2015, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Better saving them for s2
Old 03-21-2015, 03:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

I would even say...s3

Only because would like to see Barry getting over his feelings for Iris before something happens with Caitlin.
And it's almost the end of s1 and he's still very much in love with iris so
Old 03-21-2015, 03:35 PM
Master Fan

I came to post here again and now there are 6 threads Why every shipper thread goes this fast? I can barely keep posting in the one from Olicity in the Arrow board sometimes.

I agree with that last post. I love both couples (don't hate me please ) so I would hate to see a conflict like that one. It also encourages shippers from each couples to start fighting.
Old 03-21-2015, 04:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
I came to post here again and now there are 6 threads Why every shipper thread goes this fast? I can barely keep posting in the one from Olicity in the Arrow board sometimes.

I agree with that last post. I love both couples (don't hate me please ) so I would hate to see a conflict like that one. It also encourages shippers from each couples to start fighting.
Yes, I agree completely!! (and I could never hate someone just bc of a ship, no worries )
Barry's got so much going on in his love life right now--I don't want to see him rush into anything. Let's remember though that Grant said he loves the storyline between Barry and Caitlin in another interview that same day! I don't think it's SB's time yet and I think Grant knows that as well.
Old 03-21-2015, 06:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lempicka (View Post)

Idk, i'm excited but i don't want to have too much hope like the fandom is doing right now; lets appreciate each episode before the season is over.
Same here. I'll just enjoy their moments but them happening right in Season 1 wouldn't have a serious outcome. As far as I remember it worked for TVD ONLY. I have never seen any other eshow it's funny cause that's exactly what i thought a few days before 1x12 came out bahaha. Cause of all the hate I was like... "ok i give up" and then they decided to drag me back to my babies when tumblr exploded after 1x12.

Right now I can only see them as friends. But that's the beautiful thing about them. Their Friendship works so well. I love them for their variety of scenes, some of them are so flirty and fun, some of them are so caring and tragic. They are pretty much viddable for anything

I am veeeery curious about 1x19 though. Like what could happen this is killing us specifically?
Old 03-21-2015, 07:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Did you guys see this? Grant also unfollowed Orlando on twitter.
Old 03-21-2015, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Because...hugsssss.

together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 03-21-2015, 10:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Grant is speaking on Barry's mindset right now but who knows in the future
Old 03-22-2015, 02:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by like a perfect storm (View Post)

Because...hugsssss.

Sigh! They will never be the endgame, I wish they had not followed the story of the comics.

https://www.youtube.com/user/josephineroy2000
Old 03-22-2015, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That hug
Old 03-22-2015, 03:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauderMaven (View Post)
Did you guys see this? Grant also unfollowed Orlando on twitter.
Who the hell is Orlando?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-22-2015, 05:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Who the hell is Orlando?
Orlando is an actor from the same network who fangirled about WA his little dispute with William shatner his hilarious he tweeted "I don't ship what Orlando Jones ships" right after William is the one who wrote "he peeked! All heroes peek!" After 1x12

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy2311 (View Post)
Sigh! They will never be the endgame, I wish they had not followed the story of the comics.
I don't know. I think they are following more of the new 52 than the original comics. There are so many characters that didn't exist this way until the new comics but yeah let's say at the moment we don't have a chance of becoming endgame. But who knows what's happening in a few years
Old 03-22-2015, 07:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
That hug
I believe that hug will happen again.

https://www.youtube.com/user/josephineroy2000
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top