Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2015, 09:03 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauderMaven (View Post)
You know something else that I'd love to see: Cisco and Barry trying to deal with a metahuman without Caitlin. I just want to see all the ways they coulx go wrong without someone else there to remind them to not get ahead of themselves. Maybe at like the beginning of the episode or something.
I have a feeling that would be catastrophic.. lol
Old 03-21-2015, 12:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

I love how most people that are fans of snowbarry don't want them to kiss this season! I'm going to hope they do that trope where they have to pretend their dating
Spoiler:
Old 03-21-2015, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauderMaven (View Post)
I love how most people that are fans of snowbarry don't want them to kiss this season! I'm going to hope they do that trope where they have to pretend their dating
Spoiler:
That's only my fave trope!!
Old 03-21-2015, 04:18 AM
Elite Fan

Drunk Caitlan was funny.
Old 03-21-2015, 04:50 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade4813 (View Post)
I'm trying to remember...was it said that Snowbarry fans would "die" specifically? I remember the quote that they would "love" episode 19, but I don't remember the die.

And, okay, granted, I may put more thought into the use of language than they do in a quick interview with a lot going on. But I could think of several things that fans would "love" but wouldn't quite reach "die" level.

Like...long make-out session...clearly that would kill fans.

Maybe a scene where they talk about how close they've gotten and they can't picture their lives without each other and then a lingering hug...I could see fans LOVING that but not, like, mass heart-attacks all around.

But I don't know. I'm probably just over-analyzing the language. (Can't help it. Occupational hazard.) But did they say fans would "die" or did they just say they'd "love" it.

Spoiler:
Basically it went like this, Danielle said " they (snowbarry fans) will love episode 19" and AK replied "Oh yeah, they are gonna die"

But like you said, at this point i don't need a kiss to be "dead" A hug, a good talk, even just a look i mean we are still at the very beginning of their relationship (at least romantic, if it happens) so a kiss now, no thanks

The only way a kiss would work, if it's Barry is out of his mind because of a metahuman, a drug or something that make Barry act on his deepest desire.

I would love a scene between them where they are talking about time travel, and Caitlin explain that Barry could have changed everything, meaning he wouldn't even work at star labs right now and Barry being a little sad , aswereing "Yeah but I wouldn't met you.[awkward silence]And cisco and wells ". I would love if they could talk about a timeline where they are not friends and see how that affects them.

Because I definitely think it's Snart sister, she's gonna use cisco (maybe to get informations about the guns) and she's probably gonna use her charm on the flash as well.
Old 03-21-2015, 07:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lempicka (View Post)
Basically it went like this, Danielle said " they (snowbarry fans) will love episode 19" and AK replied "Oh yeah, they are gonna die"
Thanks for the clarification!
Old 03-21-2015, 08:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Drunk Caitlan was funny.
Drunk Caitlin was hilarious! I also really loved Hungover Caitlin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
That's only my fave trope!!
SAME. I would love to see this trope come to life.
Quote:
The only way a kiss would work, if it's Barry is out of his mind because of a metahuman, a drug or something that make Barry act on his deepest desire.

I would love a scene between them where they are talking about time travel, and Caitlin explain that Barry could have changed everything, meaning he wouldn't even work at star labs right now and Barry being a little sad , aswereing "Yeah but I wouldn't met you.[awkward silence]And cisco and wells ". I would love if they could talk about a timeline where they are not friends and see how that affects them.

Because I definitely think it's Snart sister, she's gonna use cisco (maybe to get informations about the guns) and she's probably gonna use her charm on the flash as well.
I agree with everything you said. There are people who said they would boycott the show if Caitlin's the 4th kiss but I suppose they can rest easy now. I think it's Snart's sister as well. She's in another episode in addition to episode 16 so that may be when it happens.

I know we are going to see Protective Caitlin next week over Cisco, but I would also really love a moment where Barry realizes how important the friendship's he made with Caitlin and Cisco are to him.
Old 03-21-2015, 08:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
That really makes me excited though. I expected lots of screen time together but nothing special. But if it makes us die.... I still don't want anything romantic though. Only if it's fm like fake dating haha that'd be fun. But they said it would be more serious... Ahdhhdhsjsj this is such a mystery!
Old 03-21-2015, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ep 12 was amazing, how can ep 19 top that???
Old 03-21-2015, 11:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by linhandrea (View Post)
That really makes me excited though. I expected lots of screen time together but nothing special. But if it makes us die.... I still don't want anything romantic though. Only if it's fm like fake dating haha that'd be fun. But they said it would be more serious... Ahdhhdhsjsj this is such a mystery!
This! Perfectly sums up how I feel.
Quote:
Exactly!! Before episode 12 they didn't give us much warning as to how wonderful the episode would be for SB fans. Danielle said in an interview that scenes between her and Grant were deleted so they could do something better for episode 12 and we were told by a producer that the karaoke scene was his favorite so far. That's all we got before 12 aired but before episode 19 they say we are going to die. What can top 12?? It was fan fiction come to life! Maybe they will both verbally tell the other how important they are to one other. That would definitely be one potential cause of death
Old 03-21-2015, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ep 12 was when they became my otp, i shipped them before but it got hardcore after ep 12.

together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 03-21-2015, 11:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
THIS!

I'm not sure it will and it doesn't have to, to be good. Episode 12 was amazing so even if episode 19 isn't that good, it cans till be great!

The best thing about episodes 07 and espacially 12 is that we didn't expect so many good moments at all. But now,everyone is waiting for episode 19 and i'm like "guysss relax" we are going to jinx it

Idk, i'm excited but i don't want to have too much hope like the fandom is doing right now; lets appreciate each episode before the season is over.

For episode 116, the story was written by the same writer than wrote the screenplay of 103 and 107 (Like she wrote the screeplay of episode 103/107 and the screeplay for episode 16 is based on her story. That's confusin )

Maybe we are gonna have nice moment where Barry reaussuring Caitlin for Cisco? That would be really great!
Old 03-21-2015, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The best thing about episodes 07 and espacially 12 is that we didn't expect so many good moments at all. But now,everyone is waiting for episode 19 and i'm like "guysss relax" we are going to jinx it
So true!!!
Old 03-21-2015, 12:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

SnowBarry is eternal.

https://www.youtube.com/user/josephineroy2000
Old 03-21-2015, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Their sooooo cute.
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top