Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2015, 09:00 AM
Master Fan

thanks for sharing. that would certainly be interesting to see that version of Caitlin, lol.
Old 11-28-2015, 12:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Cools, thanks for sharing!

I am still excited for the crossover.

https://www.youtube.com/user/josephineroy2000
Old 11-28-2015, 01:09 PM
Master Fan

I am but am not, regarding the cross over... just because it really doesn't do much more than set up Legends, in all likelihood this time.

It should be fun and I"m sure well done, but with it being used as a set up to Legends it kind of feels like a prop but that is just me.
Old 11-29-2015, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

you are wel come

and i cant wait either to watch it D
Old 11-29-2015, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

just glad that for the time being we have new episodes again
Old 11-30-2015, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I am but am not, regarding the cross over... just because it really doesn't do much more than set up Legends, in all likelihood this time.

It should be fun and I"m sure well done, but with it being used as a set up to Legends it kind of feels like a prop but that is just me.
I'm right there with you.
It really stalls a lot this season.
Old 11-30-2015, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

yeah, so I just don't know. It might be bette than I think but plus, I doubt from promos and the poster, etc. that Caitlin, Wells, Joe, Iris, etc.... ( have not warmed up totally to Patty yet)

are really going to be around much tomorrow night. So that's part of it.

And the other thing is that basically after tomorrow we'll have what, one episode, maybe 2 before the mid-season finale? So just the timing of it kind of seems wrong to me too but that is just me
Old 12-02-2015, 04:32 AM
Master Fan

well, turns out really it was basically Caitlin and Wells working on the speed thing as the subplot. Kind of figured.

Guess we got Caitlin telling Wells that he couldn't use the speed serum thing on Barry.
Old 12-02-2015, 09:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
well, turns out really it was basically Caitlin and Wells working on the speed thing as the subplot. Kind of figured.

Guess we got Caitlin telling Wells that he couldn't use the speed serum thing on Barry.
Yeah, and see Grant's reaction.

Team Flash is adorable too!

Old 12-02-2015, 10:30 AM
Master Fan

yeah, that we did, lol.

just kind of sad too since I think next week is going to be kind of Barry/Patty heavy, I think. Or so it seems.

But oh well, sure we'll get something before the mid-season finale, hopefully, anyways.
Old 12-02-2015, 12:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
yeah, that we did, lol.

just kind of sad too since I think next week is going to be kind of Barry/Patty heavy, I think. Or so it seems.

But oh well, sure we'll get something before the mid-season finale, hopefully, anyways.
Yes, I think they're following the New 52.

Old 12-02-2015, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

Hey there, I'm Alice I just watched the pilot episode and I'm already shipping these two idiots like fedex however I'm completely clueless about the comics and what's canon and what not. Also I've seen pictures that confused me, is Caitlin going to be on another spinoff show? Thanks to anyone who'll help me figure out!
Old 12-02-2015, 05:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy2311 (View Post)
Yes, I think they're following the New 52.
yeah. well, less hopeful about getting something in 2x09 from stills but oh well. such is my history of shipping. not jumping ship but once I'd like an easier path for something I shipped on tv, though after countless attempts, it generally ends poorly. hoping for better here lol but not holding my breathe either. too many years, too many doomed experiences.

^^

Hi, Alice. Welcome! I'm shockingly Bonnie lol.

And I know the feeling. The force is strong with me lately, I don't know how many times I've visited life is short's channel on you tube lately to rewatch theri scenes, lol.

In the original comics, Barry and Iris were/are canon. Now, the show writers in Arrow went against the same notion and have Oliver/Felicty so I wouldn't say its completely hopeless or out of the question. and hey, there is E2 although I don't we see much more of E2 after this season because that would be strange to drag that out. I guess if the writers wanted to throw us a cookie they might do that.

As for her being on another spinoff? I wouldn't say never - though I have not seen the pictures that you refer to - unless you're referring to her dressed / appearing as Killer Frost? - if that is the case, then no, she's not likely going to another spin off as that is allegedly going to happen in the Flash at some point but no one is saying when or where, lol. So while I guess its always possible that she goes to another spin off -

I wouldn't know which one right now. so I'm going to go with an uniformed "no" on her going on a spinoff as of right now and just presume at the risk of being wrong that you saw images of her as KF. Now, in theory, KF could be from E2, etc. But as far as I know Caitlin's not going anywhere although with my luck with ships and shipping couples on tv and even in movies, etc... it would be about par for the course. Because obviously Barry's not going anywhere, lol.

Last edited by bonnie51; 12-02-2015 at 05:09 PM
Old 12-03-2015, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for the pic Roy and yeah when i saw that tweet i was like awwww

he's soo into the show, as much as we are, and as he says he's a #SassyLiveTweeter
Old 12-03-2015, 06:37 AM
Master Fan

that he is, lol

And just thinking of speculating on KF... just have a feeling it might be an E2 thing?

I was re-watching 1 x 19 when she was talking about the last 9 months being the worst of her life, etc... and that Wells stood by here. Well, we know E2 Wells seemed to meet them for the first time possibly when he came here. If that's the case and we know that some of the things are very similar here and on E2 and that Caitlin didn't have Wells doing that or didn't know Barry / Cisco and the particular acclerator still caused her some form of distress... IDK.

Just a theory. Which would be interesting then if Zoom sent her thru because he's been inside Star Labs now and saw both her and Cisco so if the idea was trying to use someone from his world to get to Barry and that was the case than that might make sense. IDK. Just kind of rambling now sorry.