Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2015, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

oh yeah aaah wonder who will then? or yeah what will happen

love the pics, she looks soo innocent
Old 11-06-2015, 04:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi!
I don't know how to create a new thread, so any Snowbarry who knows how to do so, please do it. With the corresponding opening post with all the links, lists and stuff. Thank you very much!!!
For the a new thread title, I suggest "What are you doing here? I wanted to see you."
(Or simply "I wanted to see you." if having the additional question "what are you doing here" will be too long for a thread title).
Again, thanks to whoever makes the new thread!

P.S. Even if Barry and Caitlin are being paired off with others (at a pace that may be too fast but whatever), my love for Snowbarry hasn't changed (I don't multiship, and I have no problem with others who do, we ship whatever we want to, that's our right). My love for our ship hasn't lessened even one tiny bit. I'm still hoping for a slowburn for them... no matter how many seasons it takes. Like always, I choose to enjoy every single Snowbarry moment that we do get (regardless that they're only platonic. They were friends in Season 1 and we got to enjoy their chemistry). I'm in this for the long haul because, for me, Snowbarry IS worth waiting for.
Old 11-06-2015, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New thread