Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2015, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Fallout [1.14] - Episode Discussion [February 17th, 2015]

[1.14] FALLOUT
ϟ EPISODE DISCUSSION ϟ

ϟ GENERAL EILING TARGETS FIRESTORM ϟ
After the nuclear explosion separates Ronnie (guest star Robbie Amell) and Dr. Stein (guest star Victor Garber), Barry (Grant Gustin) and the team believe both men are safe. Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) is thrilled to have her fiancé back and prepares to resume their life together while Dr. Stein returns to his wife. However, when General Eiling (guest star Clancy Brown) targets Firestorm, Ronnie and Dr. Stein must decide if they are safer together or apart. Meanwhile, Mason Bridge (guest star Roger Hayworth) tells Iris (Candice Patton) that there is something secretive going on at S.T.A.R. Labs and Dr. Stein gives Barry some important information about time travel.
Steve Surjik directed the episode written by Keto Shimizu & Ben Sokolowski (#114).
ϟ PROMO ϟ

ϟ REMINDERS ϟ
- Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It’s perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully.

- No character/actor bashing. You can express your opinions on a certain character or performance, but please keep in mind that these are real people who are trying to do the best with what they are given, so please keep things civil.

- Links to illegal links to downloads or live streams are not allowed here. You can discuss and share these links only through PM's.

- With the exception of promos and episode stills, everything else is considered a spoiler before the episode airs.

- HAVE FUN watching and discussing the episode!

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 02-17-2015, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

cant wait
Old 02-17-2015, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

me neither
Old 02-17-2015, 07:35 PM
Total Fan

* Yes, we have a PROPER Firestorm now. I'm sure we'll see him again soon enough

* Is this now the third suit Barry's destroyed? Cisco must be getting really annoyed.

* Is Iris getting her own storyline looking into S.T.A.R. Labs? Pretty please, writers, don't drop this story in the next episode. I like Iris putting the metahuman pieces together (and perhaps leading to finding out her BFF's secret identity)

* Well… damn. Wells just fed Eiling to Grodd.

I like the way they did Grodd's voice, where he wasn't actually physically talking but speaking telepathically.

* And now... we must suffer through another hiatus
Old 02-17-2015, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dr. Wells is RF. THE RF? That remains to be seen.
Hope Iris plot continues for several eps. Slow burn

Holy mother of Grodd
Old 02-17-2015, 08:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

just watched the episode. another good one.

at first, i wasn't big on the firestorm storyline, but it grew on me. it was interesting seeing the connection with ronnie & professor stein. i thought it was unique to see how firestorm's powers work, which isn't something i see often in the comic world. the effects worked well in this episode, which i think is great since this is television. i liked that we got to see more of caitlin & ronnie & get a better feel for their relationship, which i couldn't connect to in the beginning. yet, i'm glad they showed a bit more to them.

i'm well invested into barry's past & the situation revolving around his mom's death. i'm glad barry knows the possibility of time travel. i think we saw it coming that he would want to travel back & prevent her death, which i expect a ripple effect to occur. so, i'm really interested in how this will play out.

i'm glad that they're making iris more proactive. i believe she'll find out about his identity either by the finale or just before then & i'm fine w/that. it's weird & frustrating when everyone else knows, yet, she's left out. i feel like when characters are left out, it limits them to storylines & development. with her job, i think it's inevitable that she'll find out. it's dangerous for many people to know his identity, but i don't believe the flash ends up as 1 of those characters who's hell bent on keeping their identity a secret like batman, superman, etc. okay, i'm not 100% sure on that so, correct me if i'm wrong. i do think it's a bit too early for a lot of people to know the flash's identity since it is only season 1.

plus, i'm surprised that we haven't seen much of eddie. i'm wondering when will they tap into his character b/c we literally don't know much about him. maybe, they're doing that on purpose for a storyline, but it's a bit odd that he's been missing for a while.

anyhow...

i like how we still don't know wells' game & what his motives are. they're clearly building up each episode, making me excited what his plan is. he's definitely the most intriguing character & 1 of my favs.

end credit scene was crazy. seeing more & more of grodd. he's speaking now. i'm really curious to see how they're going to portray him when he hits the surface b/c he's not going to hide in those sewers for long.

also, mad that we have to wait a month for the next episode. really?!
--The Dark Knight Rises
(avatar courtesy from messenjahmatt)

Last edited by Sarei; 02-17-2015 at 09:06 PM
Old 02-17-2015, 09:44 PM
Total Fan

I saw this on Tumblr and just had to repost it here:

Old 02-17-2015, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really enjoyed the episode
glad they were able to separate them and I loved the connection they had,it was awesome

im def interested in the time travel thing

that end scene oh em gee

I had a feeling wells was it but im still unsure what is game is and grodd having a voice

what a hiatus really, its getting very interesting

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 02-22-2015, 05:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Man this show is getting good I love this storyline finally getting to the good stuff

Ok I like and dislike the iris storyline I love her but I hate in every show when they start to investigate it just annoys me but I liek her and infant wait for her to know cause I want her more in the story .. The shows always get good when everyone knows and I think she can be really helpful

Barry oh barry love that guy his such a great character I love that even when the story not really focus on him he can be a great sideline weather it humour or being a good friend plus barry rocks but saving his mother going to be an interesting one

Also well interesting his so good at being bad .. I just realised why Cisco didn't have a match for his blood when he did the test its cause they don't know his meta human or have his bloody .. Yet !

I'm super excited they are doing this lead up to the final so well
Old 02-22-2015, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

See with Iris...I'd like if she found out about Star Labs and Barry's secret as opposed to everyone else who was told
Old 02-22-2015, 08:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingster (View Post)
See with Iris...I'd like if she found out about Star Labs and Barry's secret as opposed to everyone else who was told
well you can understand why she doesnt know yet . i always thought eddie would be the next person to find out i would of liked that
Old 02-22-2015, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No actually I don't understand...Joe's reasons are nonsensical
Old 02-22-2015, 05:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

See I get it but I do think she should knows his the flash but they do also want her to be safe .. So the less she knows is the better at times.

Saying this she knows "the flash" just not as barry so she has got into bad situation cause of the flash . Joes just protecting his daughter but his daughter will find out soon and she won't be happy at all
Old 02-22-2015, 06:59 PM
Total Fan

She's in more danger NOT knowing the secret, especially considering Barry has a bad habit of taking his mask off, or using his powers carelessly in front of strangers.
Old 02-22-2015, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^
agreed
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top