Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2014, 09:17 AM
Ultimate Fan

Is he going to be in more episodes to come. Is he suppose to be a good guy or a bad guy
Old 12-10-2014, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

A good guy.

Ronnie remembers (that's why he's stalking Caitlin) for sure.
He's just horrified at his powers...but..he's not a threat and seems to have them under control so..
Old 12-10-2014, 07:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingster (View Post)
A good guy.

Ronnie remembers (that's why he's stalking Caitlin) for sure.
He's just horrified at his powers...but..he's not a threat and seems to have them under control so..
Yeah, I'm not sure he consciously remembers, but clearly part of him does. He came all the way to see her, to tell her to stay away, when he'd already done that before and she wasn't pursuing him at that moment. That made it clear to me that he feels that connection, even if he doesn't remember it.

Looking forward to seeing more of him - hopefully without that wig. Caitlin's scenes with/about him have been the best for her on the show, in my opinion.
Old 12-10-2014, 08:51 AM
Total Fan

"Don't try to find me again"... yeah, you know she's going to try and find him . My heart broke for her when Ronnie flew off (talk about a dramatic exit).

Maybe Caitlin and Iris will team up to search out metahumans (and "the burning man" aka Firestorm in particular) using Iris' blog. It's not like Caitlin was pretending such a person didn't exist when she asked Iris for her help earlier in the episode.

Besides, I really need some female bonding in this show, and this would be a good way to do it

I have a feeling Ronnie will be watching Caitlin to make sure she's okay, and if she ever needs help, he'll swoop in all heroic-like.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade4813 (View Post)

Looking forward to seeing more of him - hopefully without that wig. Caitlin's scenes with/about him have been the best for her on the show, in my opinion.
Some of her scenes with Barry though...the best imo!

But I do love that storyline, I do love Ronnie/Firestorm, I do love Caitlin/Ronnie...I can't wait for more!

I wouldn't be surprised if Ronnie ended up being the one to save Caitlin when the show comes back.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 12-11-2014, 07:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Some of her scenes with Barry though...the best imo!
Yeah, it's pretty subjective. Her scenes with Barry have mostly been kinda "so-so" for me, my favorite being when she was talking about her love for Ronnie. but even that wasn't as good for me as her actual scenes with Ronnie. There have been a couple other standouts in scenes with her and Barry, but a lot of scenes I've seen other fans LOVE have been "meh" to me - and admittedly vice versa. (I don't know, maybe it's because she's supposed to be a little guarded and on edge post-accident, so she's never as relaxed with Barry as she was in the flashback with Ronnie - she was always reserved but canonically moreso now. Still trying to put my finger on what it is that doesn't click with me for the Barry/Caitlin scenes as much as the Ronnie/Caitlin ones.)

Quote:
But I do love that storyline, I do love Ronnie/Firestorm, I do love Caitlin/Ronnie...I can't wait for more!

I wouldn't be surprised if Ronnie ended up being the one to save Caitlin when the show comes back.
I agree. I wonder if they'll have a hard time toeing the line with him. He's another hero, and so you want him to shine - particularly since DP said Snowstorm has a "storybook love" - but you also want to make sure that the Flash show doesn't forget about the Flash. How does Arrow handle it? I don't watch, but isn't there another hero on that show? Are they able to highlight the other heroes while not forgetting it's ultimately a Green Arrow story? Some writers can but not all, so I'm curious.
Old 12-11-2014, 07:59 AM
Total Fan

Quote:

How does Arrow handle it? I don't watch, but isn't there another hero on that show? Are they able to highlight the other heroes while not forgetting it's ultimately a Green Arrow story? Some writers can but not all, so I'm curious.
There is one character that is a semi-regular (Ray Palmer), but he hasn't become a hero yet, though they're building towards him becoming "The Atom". The city might need him very soon based on what happened at the end of the mid-season finale.

With The Flash, we have already had the first half of the season building up Barry's character, relationships, and backstory, so I'm sure they can loan a few episodes to Ronnie/Caitlin in the second half without forgetting about our main hero.
Old 12-11-2014, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Arrow handles it fairly well...with Roy and Sara (and soon Laurel)
Old 12-11-2014, 08:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

That's good to hear! I don't mind having the main character becoming secondary in a few episodes (there are always the occasional episode in most shows that highlight other characters, and I often find that's really good to do). Or even being somewhat secondary in a several episode mini-arc. My concern was more that I HAVE watched shows where the supposed main character became pretty much like a supporting character in their own show for a season or more, and that would be irritating to me.

But, if that's something they've handled well in Arrow, I'm optimistic! I really am looking forward to seeing what they do with Ronnie when the hiatus is over. Which can't happen soon enough!
Old 12-11-2014, 11:01 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm not much worried about the Flash being pushed in the background just to give Firestorm his moment. I'm a fan of Arrow and even when other guest heroes/heroines/villains come in, the Arrow was never toned down just to let the others shine. I think it's best demonstrated in that episode earlier this season when the Wildcat was revealed to be the first vigilante of Starling City before the Arrow arrived. I can't really explain. But I never felt that the Arrow was second only to Wildcat even if that's basically what the episode was saying.
Old 12-11-2014, 11:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, it's pretty subjective. Her scenes with Barry have mostly been kinda "so-so" for me, my favorite being when she was talking about her love for Ronnie. but even that wasn't as good for me as her actual scenes with Ronnie. There have been a couple other standouts in scenes with her and Barry, but a lot of scenes I've seen other fans LOVE have been "meh" to me - and admittedly vice versa. (I don't know, maybe it's because she's supposed to be a little guarded and on edge post-accident, so she's never as relaxed with Barry as she was in the flashback with Ronnie - she was always reserved but canonically moreso now. Still trying to put my finger on what it is that doesn't click with me for the Barry/Caitlin scenes as much as the Ronnie/Caitlin ones.)
I understand. I have the same problem with the Barry/Iris scenes. I just don't see it. It's always a giant snoozefest for me watching their scenes while I see plenty of people loving it. Chemistry is always very subjective and in my case, it just doesn't click with Barry/Iris.

I might be a little baised though because I love Danielle and I think she could have chemistry with a doorbell to be honest. Plus, I find her and Grant friendship outside the show so cute, that it might be why I'm feeling them so much on the show as well.

As I've said I also love Ronnie/Caitlin and I cannot wait to see more of them together. I'm very intrigued by what's to come next for them.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 12-12-2014, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

saw this on twitter

Quote:
“@TheFlashPodcast: @RobbieAmell & @dpanabaker - look what @Bosslogic did: #KillerFrost and #Firestorm #TheFlash” love

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 12-12-2014, 10:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow! Those look great
Old 12-13-2014, 06:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Awesome!
Old 12-13-2014, 06:35 AM
Master Fan

OMG I love it! Amazing job by whoever did it

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top