Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-21-2005, 02:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Katie and Tom Cruise IV - They love having a Roman Holiday

Continue on

Recent photos

Tom & Katie feeling the love from fans (June 14th)

Out and About (June 13th)

Old 07-21-2005, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tom looks good

Icon by sourburst
Old 07-21-2005, 03:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Tom will always look good, no matter what... But I getting to honestly hate him (ok, that´s too much), but I dislike him A LOT. And Katie, well... She is not the same anymore...

Corrsfanre, tu avatar es buenisimo!!!!!!!!! Me estoy riendo desde que lo vi!!!
Old 07-21-2005, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am actually liking them.. I mean I was in so much shock in the beginning. But I am really strting to like them as a couple... they seem to be into each other.. i dont get the scienctogy or whatever but i am happy for them.
Old 07-21-2005, 04:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

Katie Holmes was at one point my favorite actress. She was then what Lauren Graham is to me now ....except Lauren is 10 x a better actress (yeah, I said it).

Her hooking up with Tom ruined that. I find it sad. I can't even watch DC anymore, and refuse to see Batman. This from someone who went to see The Gift and basically ever KH movie just to see her in it. It's a shame.
Old 07-21-2005, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juli236
Tom will always look good, no matter what... But I getting to honestly hate him (ok, that´s too much), but I dislike him A LOT. And Katie, well... She is not the same anymore...

Corrsfanre, tu avatar es buenisimo!!!!!!!!! Me estoy riendo desde que lo vi!!!
Gracias

Icon by sourburst
Old 07-21-2005, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGL&L77
Katie Holmes was at one point my favorite actress. She was then what Lauren Graham is to me now ....except Lauren is 10 x a better actress (yeah, I said it).

Her hooking up with Tom ruined that. I find it sad. I can't even watch DC anymore, and refuse to see Batman. This from someone who went to see The Gift and basically ever KH movie just to see her in it. It's a shame.
A lot of people start to feel like that, ever since Katie start dating Tom. Maybe because she has out her career to rest ever since she met him?

Icon by sourburst
Old 07-21-2005, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kidman's Scientology secret
BANG
July 20, 2005

(BANG) - Nicole Kidman was secretly devoted to sci-fi cult Scientology for years.

The beautiful actress attained an "elite level" in the religion while married to fellow devotee Tom Cruise but became disillusioned with the faith.

It is thought Nicole's decision to quit the controversial belief system led to her divorce from the Hollywood heavyweight in 2001, according to Britain's Daily Mirror.

Nicole's involvement has reportedly been kept quiet because Scientology elders thought having a public figure leaving the group could tarnish their reputation.

Meanwhile, the beautiful actress has confessed ever since her split with Cruise all prospective boyfriends are vetted by her family - so she doesn't get hurt.

The stunning Australian lets her mother, father and sister interrogate any would-be lovers because she believes they know what's best for her after nursing her through her marriage break-up.

She said: "It's a bit silly, since I'm 37, but my father says we are never going to go through what we went through before.

"When my marriage exploded to Tom, I was really, really scared by the whole situation."

The Canadian Press BANG Media International

Quote:
Kidman and Cruise become neighbours
BANG
July 14, 2005

(BANG) - Nicole Kidman has bought a house just two minutes from ex-husband Tom Cruise - which has allegedly upset his new fiance, Katie Holmes.

The Oscar-winning actress splashed out on the four bedroom home, which is just across the road from Tom's Los Angeles mansion.

She decided to buy a place so close to her ex to make it easier sharing custody of their two adopted children, Isabella and Connor.

But sources claim the move has not impressed Tom's new love, Katie, who lives just five miles away and is not planning to move in with the actor until after they are married.

A friend revealed to Britain's Heat magazine: "The idea that Nicole will pop in when she feels like it makes her uncomfortable."

Meanwhile, Nicole has allegedly hired a personal trainer to help her put on weight.

Insiders say the Hollywood beauty feared she was looking too thin and wants to set a good example to her fans by gaining 15lbs.

An insider revealed: "I think she found herself looking in the mirror and asking, 'Am I just too skinny?' She realises she's a role model and takes it seriously."

The Canadian Press BANG Media International
------------------------

Ok, I would be upset too but Nicole's only doing this for the Kids I can understand Katie being upset, Maybe it was "Tom's Idea" who know, right?

And Tom wanted his Ex wife at the wedding?

edited - I also think that Nicole wouldn't pop in alot
Old 07-22-2005, 05:33 AM
Elite Fan

From people.com:

Tom & Katie in Love

http://people.aol.com/people/package...073518,00.html
Old 07-22-2005, 05:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

Well I guess that's how you feel but I guess if her dating someone you don't like(which is nothing compared to what other celebs have done) is what causes you to not like her well you probably weren't that much of a fan to begin with. Yeah I said it.

Though I do agree Lauren is a better actress than Katie is even though I don't like Gilmore Girls anymore than DC.
Old 07-22-2005, 06:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kelly-
And Tom wanted his Ex wife at the wedding?
What makes you say that Kelly? Let me guess.... oh the tabloids, right?

It surprises how easily someone can believe in these tabloids stories when they are convenient. I have yet to hear from Tom's mouth or at least from any reliable source that Tom wanted Nic on his wedding with Katie. For me this was just another story made up to sell magazines, with no real substance or sense.

Avi by xclover
Old 07-22-2005, 11:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiebear
Well I guess that's how you feel but I guess if her dating someone you don't like(which is nothing compared to what other celebs have done) is what causes you to not like her well you probably weren't that much of a fan to begin with. Yeah I said it.

Though I do agree Lauren is a better actress than Katie is even though I don't like Gilmore Girls anymore than DC.
But it isn't even really about her dating him. It is about losing respect for someone you once respected so much. She was once a humble, camera shy actress who kept her private life private and was recognized for her WORK. Sadly, she gave all this up and became a complete publicity whore. I don't even feel like this was the KH that I grew to love. She went out with CK for years and was never (maybe all of 1 time) in a magazine with him frolicking in front of crowds. The two were practically never caught kissing. Yet, now, suddenly she is making out with her boyfriend/fiance at the request of the paparrazi? No, that isn't the KH I knew, and so I keep them separate. The pre TomKat vs the post.

And - yeah, LG is the best actress on TV. Hands down (yes, I said that). KH is good, but can't hold a candle to LG.
Old 07-22-2005, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Still enjoying their holiday:

Quote:
Tom's Buoyant Display On Naples Cruise With Katie

22 JULY 2005

Having gained a reputation for his exuberant couch-jumping on Oprah Winfrey's famed chat show, actor Tom Cruise was obviously still feeling buoyed up by love as he and fiancée Katie Holmes took a boat ride in a Naples harbour.

Wearing superstar shades, the nimble Top Gun star hopped up onto a platform in the stern of the luxury watercraft where he raised his arms in an enthusiastic greeting to photographers keeping a watchful lens on the popular couple.

While Tom was all smiles, however, his 26-year-old partner seemed more focused on her beau's safety. The Batman Begins star hovered in the background with her arms outstretched, as though ready to catch the actor should the swell cause him to lose his balance.

The pair are in Naples for a week as Tom shoots scenes for the latest instalment of the action films.

Nimble Tom hopped on the stern of the boat as his fiancée, Katie Holmes, looked on

While Tom was all smiles, Katie seemed to be more focused on her beau's safety as she kept her own feet planted on deck
More pics at Rex Features (TOM CRUISE AND KATIE HOLMES ON A BOAT IN NAPLES LUISE HARBOUR, ITALY - 21 JUL 2005)

They have matching outfits again.

I don't think she gave everything up for publicity. Of course she's on more magazine covers and keeps talking about Tom, but Tom Cruise having a new girlfriend isn't exactly quiet news. The first time their relationship went public in Rome, it was Tom who did the interviews and Katie hung back shyly. It doesn't matter to me who she dates, but that might just be me though.
Old 07-22-2005, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tom screaming **I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD**

Icon by sourburst
Old 07-22-2005, 04:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
But it isn't even really about her dating him. It is about losing respect for someone you once respected so much. She was once a humble, camera shy actress who kept her private life private and was recognized for her WORK. Sadly, she gave all this up and became a complete publicity whore. I don't even feel like this was the KH that I grew to love. She went out with CK for years and was never (maybe all of 1 time) in a magazine with him frolicking in front of crowds. The two were practically never caught kissing. Yet, now, suddenly she is making out with her boyfriend/fiance at the request of the paparrazi? No, that isn't the KH I knew, and so I keep them separate. The pre TomKat vs the post.

And - yeah, LG is the best actress on TV. Hands down (yes, I said that). KH is good, but can't hold a candle to LG.

Fact of the matter is you don't know these people! You don't know Katie Holmes or Lauren Graham from a stranger on the street. So I just don't get this whole respect thing at all. How can you respect someone you never knew to begin with. I mean seriously do you expect her to act the same in EVERY relationship she was in? There's a difference between her relationship with Chris as opposed to her relationship with Tom. Its possible since Tom is more extroverted than Chris is she's more comfortable being the same ever consider that? Plus Tom is a hell of a lot more famous! Compared to Tom Cruise just how many people know Chris Klein? Outside of a few not nearly as many. So Katie who wasn't nearly as famous either like Chris is in a relationship that the media doesn't care about whatsoever. I mean how many people would care about Chris and Katie's relationship beyond the "fans" would they ever warrant an appearance on Oprah? Um nope because there's nothing the media is interested in.

Then go to Tom/Katie I mean there's an interest if not a curiosity as to why these two are dating I mean its such an odd pair and he's so famous and she's not so much. The media is going to gravitate towards them and frankly Tom has always been in the spotlight you honestly think him and Katie dating wasn't going to make headlines. They had movies to promote so of course you were going to see them. And notice now you don't see them nearly as much? Why because they have no movies to promote and are living their lives quietly(as celebs can) more or less.

Just me I guess.