View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 11:13 AM
Temp
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiebear
Well I guess that's how you feel but I guess if her dating someone you don't like(which is nothing compared to what other celebs have done) is what causes you to not like her well you probably weren't that much of a fan to begin with. Yeah I said it.

Though I do agree Lauren is a better actress than Katie is even though I don't like Gilmore Girls anymore than DC.
But it isn't even really about her dating him. It is about losing respect for someone you once respected so much. She was once a humble, camera shy actress who kept her private life private and was recognized for her WORK. Sadly, she gave all this up and became a complete publicity whore. I don't even feel like this was the KH that I grew to love. She went out with CK for years and was never (maybe all of 1 time) in a magazine with him frolicking in front of crowds. The two were practically never caught kissing. Yet, now, suddenly she is making out with her boyfriend/fiance at the request of the paparrazi? No, that isn't the KH I knew, and so I keep them separate. The pre TomKat vs the post.

And - yeah, LG is the best actress on TV. Hands down (yes, I said that). KH is good, but can't hold a candle to LG.