Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-08-2016, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep, and looking forward to their meeting, too. No idea how their relationship stands as of now.

It's always a surprise.
Old 02-09-2016, 04:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

i am so glad that baraba is coming back. i just hope its for longer than one ep

and dont know where they stand now. i mean cora should have her heart right? so maybe she will help Regina?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-10-2016, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ agree that I don't know where their relationship stands now. We've had many flashbacks of the relationship so it leaves me confused on how I feel about them.
Old 02-10-2016, 08:24 PM
New Fan

Ooh, I'm glad this thread exists

I'm also very excited about Barbara Hershey's return. I can't wait to see how this all plays out...

I've always been conflicted about a few things regarding Cora. Even before she removed her own heart, she certainly wasn't mother of the year (see: Zelena). At the same time, I can't see her last words to Regina as being anything but sincere... Well, more like I refuse.

Then of course, we've also seen her give (what might have been) the best, most thoughtful advice she's probably ever given in 4B, when she tells Regina that she's standing in the way of her own happiness, without her heart. Mind you, this was right after one of her typically cruel moments, and the timing & delivery of said advice left me feeling a little sick. Cora is an enigma, but that's why I can never get enough.

I would love for 5B to provide some closure/healing for this relationship. On the flip side, it would be great to see Regina stand up to any attempts at manipulation on Cora's part; she's stronger and has so much love in her life to fight for now. I think it could be just as powerful.

Tl;dr I don't really care what happens. I just want it to happen. Now.

Last edited by celinaa; 02-10-2016 at 08:31 PM
Old 02-11-2016, 02:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

chrstine - i also dont know where it stands now but i hope its on the good side of things.

celinaa - its true that cora was never mother of the year, back then she was always about power and about getting somewhere in life, even with zelena and then with Regina. still I WISH that with her heart now she helps Regina because I really need Cora to be good or at least better this time. you are right that Regina could probably stand up to her since she is stronger and has been through so much crap but I dont want to have Regina stand up for herself anymore.. i want people on her side which also includes cora

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-11-2016, 02:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

chrstine - i also dont know where it stands now but i hope its on the good side of things.

celinaa - its true that cora was never mother of the year, back then she was always about power and about getting somewhere in life, even with zelena and then with Regina. still I WISH that with her heart now she helps Regina because I really need Cora to be good or at least better this time. you are right that Regina could probably stand up to her since she is stronger and has been through so much crap but I dont want to have Regina stand up for herself anymore.. i want people on her side which also includes cora

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-11-2016, 10:00 PM
New Fan

Madame Regal - Oh, I absolutely agree that it would be wonderful to see Regina finally have her mother's unconditional love & support. I'd be in a better emotional state after watching a happy-ish reconciliation, that's for sure.

I think deep down it's my hope/preference too. Still, I'm here for this story whichever way it goes, so I'm just glad it's going to be told. Mostly because I have faith that the end result will lead to some sort of healing for Regina. After the obligatory reopening of old wounds and sending emotional distress to Evil Regals everywhere with painful flashbacks of sad/young Regina, of course... Not that I don't live for the angst.
Old 02-13-2016, 12:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Or at least they have a chance to work a better place rather than the Cora death scene. This relationship needs a bit more than that.
Old 02-13-2016, 08:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

celinaa please call me Suz and it WOULD be wonderful. i mean she does have her heart now and her last words to Regina were "you would have been enough" so I HOPE that she will show her that she loves her and that those two can get some closure and yes I agree it will be after all lot of old wound opening

true anything is better than the death scene in regard to closure

and i am glad at least cora is coming back.. daniel sure isnt. but wel its the underworld...

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-13-2016, 02:36 PM
New Fan

Oh definitely, Cora's death was the furthest thing from closure. I would be so upset if the show ended before giving that relationship a little more development, which they started to do in 3B + (safe to assume) are continuing in 5B.

IMO the way Snow killed Cora makes it her cruelest move. (Although sacrificing baby Lily was pretty bad). It's not that she killed her, just... giving Regina hope of something she's desperately wanted and lacked her whole life, and then having that hope ripped away from her 2 seconds later, with the blood (though not the fault) on her hands. Okay, my soul is hurting, so I'm going to shut up now.

Will do Suz! You can call me Celina, although it's not much of a difference from my username
Old 02-15-2016, 07:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

and YET snow had a pure heart to go through that door to Glinda? WTF. seriously that was the stupidest written part on the show. but yes it was sooo bad. I would honestly have been mad at snow for so much longer. that was such a f´ed up way and so cruel

hehe okay Celina its really nice to have you here

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-15-2016, 09:14 AM
New Fan

Awh thanks It's nice to be here!

& yeah that scene bothers me, too. I love all these characters, Snow included, and it's indisputable that Regina has done worse in her past than Snow has, on a much larger scale, but the double standards get to me sometimes.

I think she would have been angry longer if they hadn't saved her from Greg + she didn't have to team up with them in Neverland. And I'm glad we saw that beautiful moment in 3B after Snow apologized. I'm not so sure she was truly sorry for killing Cora, but I do think she regrets doing it like that. In fact, I think she regretted it deeply from the moment she ran in and saw that she was too late to stop Regina.

(And of course, I just watched that scene, and now I'm sad)
Old 02-16-2016, 06:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

they get to me too but it seems lke no one has to fight so hard for redemptan as Regina does

its true, they saved her and teamed up in neverland and Snow was regretting killing Cora. I am also glad that those two made a step towards really forgiving each other. you know what I would have loved to see too? A conversation after the season 4 finale where Snow was the evil queen and Regina the bandit. (thats a conversation tho for the snow and Regina thread. if you want to talk about it, you can post over there and we can have another conversation that would be cool

I wonder if snow will meet Cora in the underworld as well. what do you think?

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-17-2016, 05:35 PM
New Fan

Oh dear, a Snow/Cora meeting would be interesting. Maybe also awkward. Hah, I'd like to see it, tbh. It seems unrealistic that they'd all be in the underworld and Cora wouldn't come into contact with the woman who killed her... especially if we get a situation where she ends up helping Regina (and by extension, the whole group... maybe?)

I'm also wondering how the Cora/Regina scene comes to be... From the promo, it looks like it's just the two of them, but why would Regina have split up from the others? Not that she doesn't have a habit of doing so.. At least there's not too long left to find out, thankfully. I'm itching for this scene.
Old 02-18-2016, 09:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

bumped up the snow and regina thread cause I really would love to discuss the topic. how "fun" would it be if all three of them would encounter each other

hmm maybe Regina wants to check something in her home in the underworld and it seems that cora is there.. so maybe reginas home is Coras place in the underworld. i mean in the pictures she looks really comfy in Reginas chair and all. I just want a few good scenes wtih them and c ora being on their side. Regina should have someone of her family on her side. maybe they will also discuss zelena although i kind hope they dont lol.

LEVERAGE campaign