Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2017, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Regal (View Post)
she will have them back most likely. i think when the BF is defeated she will have them back
Yes that's what I think too.
Old 05-08-2017, 12:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

either that or she will die

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-08-2017, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If Zelena continues on into s7, yeah, I see them giving her the powers back.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-08-2017, 01:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

there has been no word about bex so far so i wonder how important she is for season 7

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-08-2017, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's possible, like Colin, she still has time on her contract so it's not a matter of if she'll be back but if the show will? But I suppose the network could break the contract for her if they wanted to or needed to due to budget cuts.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-08-2017, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

It is all so up in the air at the moment!!
Old 05-09-2017, 04:10 AM
Loyal Fan

I was watching some con panels with Lana, she is always such a nice and thoughtful woman but I think that her great friedship with Bex and the joy she has when she is filming with her maybe influences little bit her opinion of Zelena/Regina relationship...

Like she was asked if she changed Robin's sacrifice if she could and she saidd at first yes but then she changed he mind because she thinks that if Robin did not die Regina and Zelena wouldn't have such a strong relationship...

Or she answered question about what would Regina did if she had off day and she said she would invite Zelena and they would watch Netflix... etc..

Lana seems so very excited about this relationship but I just don't understand how they became so close so quickly...

I looove Regina, I like Zelena and I am not opposed to them having more sisterly relationship but I think the writing for them is very rushed... It needed slower development to be believable imo.

Dancing at the wedding was very cute but again it seemed more like Lana and Rebecca having fun...

And what pisses me off is how weak suddenly is Regina compared to Zelena and others too.. they really exaggerate it.. they don't let her fight not even for a little while, she is always immediately on the ground.... Wasn't she supposed to be the best after Rumple? Now everyone is better with magic...
Old 05-09-2017, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lenka, I COMPLETELY agree about how they've been portraying Regina and her magic compared to Zelena & the others. It's revisionism. We have been discussing that and it suddenly seems like they are pushing Zelena to take credit for everything in the narrative while downplaying Regina at the same time. I don't like it and I can't get into the sister relationship because of it. I already have issues with the baby connection.

I think it's great that Lana & Bex get along well and have fun. But as far as the narrative goes for their characters, I hardly find it believable. S3 Zelena could have been redeemed down the road eventually but 1) it was too rushed 2) she has never really attempted a sincere apology for what she did to her sister, only whines about how Regina is always blaming her and 3) it is just forever tainted by the whole Robin Hood|baby mess.

Like it's been stated, I think they want us to just forget or pretend it is no longer relevant but that is just not the case.

Old 05-09-2017, 07:18 AM
Loyal Fan

The baby storyline was horrible but I actually stopped shipping OQ (on the show, I ship them still in fics) even before that because the writing for them sucked so hard since "Marian" return...

I hated it too that Zelena has Robin's baby but I I think I actually could get over that... but they never talk about it, I wanted Zelena to realize what she did, have serious conversation with Regina about it, apologize but really the show acts as if it never happped... but that's what they usually do.... I know it's different and that Regina did that in her evil past but it's still surprising to me for example that Robin had no reaction whatsoever thatthe woman he loved killed his wife and made his son motherless in the original timeline...no believable at all... they also acted like it never happened afterwards...

I wish somebody asked Lana about Regina suddenly being weaker than others in magic... I know she is not the writer but I would like to hear how she explain herself that Regina is suddenly so easy to defeat... or if she talked with writers about it... it doesn't make any sense. And it's really uncomfortable to watch... They don't event try to let her fight at least for a little while.
Old 05-09-2017, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree I do love the friendship between Lana and Bex
Old 05-09-2017, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lenka - I remember being annoyed that they decided to make the EQ responsible for Marian's death after it was first inferred that Robin knew what happened to her and a job of his put her at risk ...

I think the ONLY good thing that came out of the Marian is Zelena reveal for Regina was that it altered history so the EQ did not execute her - Zelena killed her to take her identity.

So for me, the baby mess ended up being worse and the writing treats it like it was no big deal.

Old 05-09-2017, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

It is great that Lana and Bex are friends. I thought the dancing at the CS wedding looked much more like Lana and Bex than Regina and Zelena. Regina didn't even want to go the the Camelot ball because she didn't feel confident about dancing. But now she is swinging her hips and twirling down the aisle - with Zelena?? I don't think so. That was very Lana and Bex, regardless of the fact that it was onscreen.

I remember being really stressed before season 4 started because I could not see how Robin would possibly be able to deal with the fact that Regina as the EQ had Marian executed in the past. Ultimately Zelena became responsible for Marian's death, but there is a whole other story from the past of what originally happened to Marian that we never got any answers to. Looking back, everything from 3x22 on was just a big mess. There were some really nice moments, but the overall storyline was terrible.

I can't stand when they show Zelena as always being more powerful than Regina too. I remember that scene at the end of 5A when Regina sent Zelena back to OZ. I knew it wouldn't last, but I enjoyed every moment of Regina finally have a small victory.
Old 05-10-2017, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I do think the whole Robin/Zelena/Baby storyline was awful and made me so mad!
Old 05-11-2017, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh, lol, s5 annoyed me when she was locked up constantly taunting Regina how she was having Robin's child and Regina never would. That story was too much external drama - not enough internal for neither OQ nor Regina|Zelena.

Old 05-11-2017, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

For me that is the worst storyline this show has ever done. I really think it ended up being the reason they decided they couldn't keep both Robin and Zelena on the show.