Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2016, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am hoping so to we haven't had that much really yet
Old 10-23-2016, 04:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

the way it looks ike from the new pictures we will get some new wicked and evil scenes tonight

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-23-2016, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome I will look forward to seeing them
Old 10-26-2016, 11:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

hahaha i loved teh scene in the spa

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-27-2016, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

That spa scene was brilliant

It does look like she has sided with EQ now so we will have Evil and Wicked on the same side against the heroes now!
Old 04-17-2017, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

I'm confused about this relationship. At the very end of 5B Regina and Zelena were on pretty good terms, despite everything that happened with Robin, even in the few episodes after his death. Then the split happened at the end of 5B and in 6x01 Zelena was moving in with Regina which lasted less than 5 minutes. Zelena decides she likes hanging out with the EQ better and at the end of 6A Regina tells Zelena she can never forgive her for what happened to Robin. Zelena makes a half hearted apology in 6B for trying to skip town, but nothing about Robin. In this last episode, suddenly Regina and Zelena are working together on the Snowing curse. So I don't know what the state of this relationship is now. Are they getting along again? Did Regina just need Zelena's help because she needed a second person to put David's heart back in? Regina did that just fine all on her own when she did the heart split in 4B. Maybe they just needed to use Zelena for something and this was all they had?

I'm wondering all this because the next episode looks to be a Zelena centric and I have really conflicted feelings about this relationship. I love the idea of Regina having a sister. As much as I enjoy Regina being part of the Charming family now, I also like the idea of her having someone in her life that is set apart from that group. Maybe that doesn't make sense, but it makes sense in my head. Unfortunately what happened with Robin has left me with a very sour feeling toward Zelena. I really cannot even stand to see her holding that baby that she really should not have full unsupervised custody of. When it was discovered that Regina was the evil queen, Henry went to live with Emma, even though she had no legal rights to him. Regina got him back part-time when she proved she had changed. No one is holding Zelena to that standard. Although I can understand why Regina seems to have no interest in that baby. I'm sure it's too painful of a reminder for her.
Old 04-17-2017, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have no real answers to the status of this relationship except to say the writing is all over the place. Plus, the writers probably can just care less at this point because the main plot is not even centered around them or fleshing out their sister relationship realistically. Zelena was probably thrown in there just to have a scene to connect her into her centric next week.

Pre-baby|fake Marian era, I actually really liked the idea of Regina having Zelena and possibly forming a bond at some point. After all, everybody else had their own familial connections but what the writing pulled with Robin, I can never look at this relationship the same way again. Unfortunately, the baby is the big elephant in the room, a permanent reminder that Zelena 'stole' what Regina should have had, in more ways than one, had the writers not screwed it up.

I also got annoyed that naming the baby Robyn was treated as some cute namesake situation given how the baby came to be. Downplaying Zelena.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-18-2017, 12:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

no real anwers on my part either I think they are just writing it the way it works for the Episode I havent seen this weeks Episode yet but reading that makes me excited because I can not explain either how they would suddenly work together lol

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-18-2017, 06:37 PM
Master Fan

The thing that frustrates me is that ever since season 4, whenever people have conflicts on this show, they don't really work through them. I think seasons 1-3 did well with characters working through conflict, Neverland especially did that, but after that, things just seem to get resolved very quickly without any work involved. Regina and Robin got back together almost immediately in 4b even though Zelena was pregnant and neither of them seemed to have any doubts or conflicted feelings about that situation. Then in 5b Regina and Zelena suddenly became sisterly just because they found out they spent a day or two together in their childhood that they didn't remember. That was sad, but it didn't change anything that had happened between them in present day. I suspect we're about to have another rushed sisterly reunion without any actual discussion of the hurt that exists between them. I would really like to hear Zelena say "Even though I love my daughter, I realize that I did a horrible thing to you and Robin and I'm sorry." After all she taunted Regina and Robin about it in 4b and 5a, I really need to see some type of remorse from her.
Old 04-18-2017, 11:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

too true. they never solve anything on that Show and I guess everything just seems to happen off Screen. I also want to see Zelena apologizing to Regina

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-19-2017, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

The fact Zelena was just there helping Regina and Charmings I didn't get, I liked it, that she was part of the team and helping though.

Just wish we could see more of their development and their relationship
Old 04-26-2017, 08:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

i heard the last ep was mostly about zelena. so i cant wait

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-26-2017, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes this weeks is a big Zelena episode and from little that I have seen we get Regina and Zelena too
Old 04-26-2017, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

At the beginning of the season, Zelena was moving in with Regina but that only lasted about 5 minutes before they were fighting. I wonder if Zelena will want to take her up on that again now since she doesn't have magic to protect baby Robin from the Black Fairy. Or maybe she just decides to take her chances at her farmhouse.
Old 04-26-2017, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Zelena made the ultimate sacrifice for her to give up her powers for her daughter and family with Regina means alot! and hopefully this will bring them closer again