Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-07-2014, 10:39 AM
Graphics Team

Okay well I'm gonna go look for a bigger version of that article.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 05-07-2014, 10:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

I didnt find it in my saved ones. thought Jade had it?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-07-2014, 10:54 AM
Graphics Team

Dunno. But I think I'm just gonna go find one online if I can.
ETA: I found one
Old 05-09-2014, 08:51 AM
Loyal Fan

I am not sure if it isn't somewhere already here but I've just found this on the internet. It's what Adam and Eddy said about that Regina's smirk some people including me were so worried about. I hope it's not considered spoiler if it's about episode already aired?

What should we divine from that smirk on Regina's face after she locked up Zelena's pendant in her vault?
Kitsis: It's funny that you bring that up. That's one of my favorite scenes in that episode and maybe the series. What that smirk said was: I won and I like myself today. She used light magic. She went against somebody she didn't think she could beat. She has Robin Hood (Sean Maguire) and she is making huge strides toward a new life. We wanted to show you a private moment where Regina — who really cast the curse because she felt like she could never win and never find happiness — in that moment alone, she smiles and says, "I won."

Some fans worried that it meant she might've been conspiring with Rumple.
Kitsis: No, that was a genuine moment. It's hard when you have a show like this because we love to give surprises and twists, but sometimes people read into our genuine moments. Really, she won and she's happy. Let's enjoy that for her.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Ah, great I was wondering what that smirk meant. Good to know, thanks for posting.
Old 05-09-2014, 09:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

I am glad I thought it was the "I wont while being on the good side" and I am happy that this is what it was about no evil regina or anything

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-09-2014, 11:14 AM
Graphics Team

Omg thank you for posting that I'm so glad that cleared everything up.
Not that I don't love Evil Regina, but I just love the good Regina so much more. She has come such a long way
Old 05-09-2014, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Relieved about the smirk sentiment.

On a side note, their answer to a question regarding the vial of Regina's blood that Zelena had was kind of lame. Forgot which interview it was in but it was brushed off with how it had to do with being her sister or the blood lock but Adam followed up that it might not have come across very clear. I personally think they just forgot about that detail while the other episodes were being written.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-09-2014, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me please, I love this character to death!
Old 05-09-2014, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenka5 (View Post)
What should we divine from that smirk on Regina's face after she locked up Zelena's pendant in her vault?
Kitsis: It's funny that you bring that up. That's one of my favorite scenes in that episode and maybe the series. What that smirk said was: I won and I like myself today. She used light magic. She went against somebody she didn't think she could beat. She has Robin Hood (Sean Maguire) and she is making huge strides toward a new life. We wanted to show you a private moment where Regina — who really cast the curse because she felt like she could never win and never find happiness — in that moment alone, she smiles and says, "I won."
Thanks for that! I was just going to post it here.

It's a relief to get clarification on that scene. I know there was a lot of speculation about that.
Old 05-09-2014, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

It's interesting because there is so much interpretation of the smirk. However, I like that it keeps you guessing.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 05-10-2014, 02:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

I like it too. I mean its regina. we know that she always has something up her sleeve so yeah but I am glad it was just an "I won" smirk

sofiab - will add you. welcome to this thread. I am Suz

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-10-2014, 04:11 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm glad too. Hmm, I wonder what we will get from her in the finale now that Zelena is gone. They would have to have another villain coming along soon for her to stop.
Old 05-10-2014, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That was honestly my first thought as well when I saw it. That it's her winning. Glad that was the point.
Old 05-10-2014, 05:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evening Firelight (View Post)
I'm glad too. Hmm, I wonder what we will get from her in the finale now that Zelena is gone. They would have to have another villain coming along soon for her to stop.
I would think so yes. so that we know where we are going wiht season 4. either that or Zelena isnt dead lol. I mean according to the promo emma and hook go back in time so .. who knows.. maybe they change the past and Zelena will be alive again

LEVERAGE campaign