Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-08-2017, 08:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

seh was in the x men movies and also on how to get away with murder but yes I agree. she really isnt one for cons. yoou shouldnt do something like that when you dont really like your fans

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-08-2017, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I remember you telling me how stand offish Famke was

That is so awesome that you will get a pic with both Lana and Bobby
Old 06-08-2017, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I remember you telling me how stand offish Famke was

That is so awesome that you will get a pic with both Lana and Bobby
Old 06-09-2017, 03:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Maybe it's not that she doesn't like her fans but had bad experience or something and is scared. But yeah whatever the reason is if she doesn't want to or can't properly pose with fans who paid their money for it she shouldn't be doing cons...

Btw I've just remember I read not a long time ago Lana has a stalker... Some mentally ill girl... Lana had to change the place where she parks her car and places where she walks Lola... If that's true...kinda scary....
Old 06-09-2017, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't know that!
Old 06-10-2017, 07:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

I wonder if she talks about the girl that i know. That girl is really something and attending all conventions.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-10-2017, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

I read something about Lana having a stalker, but didn't know if it was true. That is so scary. I cannot imagine having to always wonder if someone is watching me. So creepy. I hope steps are being taken to keep her safe.
Old 06-11-2017, 06:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

well i heard it too. i just dont know if its a new one or the old one. or whiter it is the girl that i heard about or if it is old news. anyway its horrible

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-11-2017, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes it is horrible!
Old 06-16-2017, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Catching up ... wow, I had no idea that Bobby unfollowed Lana? I hope it means nothing but who knows. If so, I just hope they can maintain a good professional relationship for the sake of s7 because with only 3 of the Original cast returning, Lana & Bobby being 2 of those 3, chances are they will be sharing more screentime together, not less! But if I notice a writing trend where they keep the 2 to having very limited screentime together, I will probably then become more suspicious. I won't be able to help it, lol.

I didn't know Lana had a stalker issue either. Unfortunately, that is not that uncommon in the business when you become recognisable in the industry. Hope she stays safe.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 06-16-2017, 09:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Catching up ... wow, I had no idea that Bobby unfollowed Lana? I hope it means nothing but who knows. If so, I just hope they can maintain a good professional relationship for the sake of s7 because with only 3 of the Original cast returning, Lana & Bobby being 2 of those 3, chances are they will be sharing more screentime together, not less! But if I notice a writing trend where they keep the 2 to having very limited screentime together, I will probably then become more suspicious. I won't be able to help it, lol.
Don't even joke about that. I would hate if they screentime together was anyhow limited... But Lana still talks about loving working with him and even if Bobby had some issues with Lana I think he is a big professional who wouldn't let it affect his work... But we'll see.
Old 06-16-2017, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenka5 (View Post)
Don't even joke about that. I would hate if they screentime together was anyhow limited... But Lana still talks about loving working with him and even if Bobby had some issues with Lana I think he is a big professional who wouldn't let it affect his work... But we'll see.
Yeah, everything I've heard from Lana seems completely cool - like she finds him to be awesome. So I don't see any issue from her end. I haven't really watched Bobby on panels that much or heard his thoughts so I wouldn't be able to comment on him. But I do agree he is professional.

I don't want them to have limited screentime. Love their scenes together. I was just making note that IF i were to see that, then I would wonder.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 06-16-2017, 09:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Bobby rarely attends cons, I think his first one was like month or two months ago, I read some trancripiton of it and I don't think there was any talk about Lana... Hope some will ask him some Regina/Rumple questions this weeked, would love to hear his thoughts on this relationship...

And what Lana says about Bobby is always really beautiful and positive but you never know with celebrities if they are really saying their real thoughts or they say what they know fans want to hear which doesn't mean I don't believer her because I do, just saying that if we don't know these people personally we can never know for sure...

Every cast of every show always says they are like a big family and everyone loves everyone but then you often find out it was far from the truth...
Old 06-16-2017, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I absolutely understand what you mean. We can't always be sure of real thoughts, I agree, because I do believe they try to remain professional.

I think it would be great if Bobby would get to answer some questions on Rumple|Regina.

Old 06-16-2017, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenka5 (View Post)
Every cast of every show always says they are like a big family and everyone loves everyone but then you often find out it was far from the truth...
Like in any workplace, there will be people that get along well and consider themselves friends, some that are just co-workers, and some that would prefer to never work together again, but it isn't good for any of that to be known to the public, especially while the show is still ongoing. Those things tend to leak out after shows are over.

It's entirely possible that Bobby's reason for unfollowing Lana might not have been anything personal. Maybe he just thinks she tweets too often or something.

I would like to hear some discussion about Rumple and Regina because that relationship is so important in the show's history, especially for Regina.

ETA:

Last edited by sherry02; 06-17-2017 at 08:42 AM