Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-05-2015, 06:21 PM
New Fan

You're welcome. I find the audition sides interesting too. Also interesting is that there are no casting calls or sides out for David, yet he's featured pretty heavily in other people's scripts. So we know he's going to be there (unfortunately). I wonder if they already have someone in mind to play him? Kind of like they did with Evelyn and Johanna?
Old 04-23-2015, 08:18 AM
Elite Fan

We'll see it soon, Can't wait to know who will play Amar and David roles

Icon made by Millie Mae
Hi I'm Julii
Old 04-23-2015, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes that will be great to have more cast members and to see who will be playing these new characters
Old 04-24-2015, 11:53 AM
Elite Fan

I'm looking forward to it, they can't have us waiting for so long

Icon made by Millie Mae
Hi I'm Julii
Old 04-25-2015, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know it always takes ages
Old 04-25-2015, 04:00 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, but I have hope they do it fast

Icon made by Millie Mae
Hi I'm Julii
Old 04-26-2015, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes lets hope time flies!
Old 04-26-2015, 03:36 PM
New Fan

There are other sides up now.

What looks to be a crowd for Max's trial.

Also a side for Caleb's guard. He's awaiting trial, and Four's lying to the guard, saying that Evelyn wants him to tuck Caleb in. I assume this is Four breaking him out.

There's one for a crowd at the wall, demanding to have the gate opened.

One for an Erudite girl being attacked by a couple of Factionless men. A young woman (doesn't say who) comes along and fights the men off.

One labeled "Fringe Kid" and "Feral Boy." That has Four watching as Amar takes a small boy from his parents, shooting the dad in the process. Four talks to the "Feral Boy" as they're watching Amar from outside. He asks the boy if he wants to go with them. He says "No" he wants to stay with his friends, they all do.

Then there is "Regina" She is just a Bureau worker showing Caleb and Peter to their work posts in the surveillance room. Peter says he didn't leave Chicago just so he could WATCH Chicago. The interesting part of this script is a small Fourtris scene at the beginning of the page: Four tell Tris they need to be careful. Tris can see that he's really worried. She tells him that the video said that Divergents were the key to humanity's survival. That's THEM, and why they're here. Then it cuts to Regina/Caleb/Peter.
Old 04-28-2015, 10:15 PM
New Fan

According to Twitter, Jeff Daniels is in negotiations to play David.
Old 04-29-2015, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for all the info
Old 04-29-2015, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

Wooww, that is awesome, some things are being revealed

Icon made by Millie Mae
Hi I'm Julii
Old 04-29-2015, 08:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Why would they cut out David, the Bureau, and genetics talk? The movies and the books have been about genetics all along. If you cut out David and The Bureau, you have nothing for Allegiant.

Anyways, thank you for the Sides. What exactly are the sides? They are great.

I'm excited about how they are twisting the beginning of Allegiant. I wonder how they will deal with the forming of Allegiant and the chaos of the coup. They need to change it and flush out some of these moving storylines. Spend more time doing that and add some action which includes the escape from Chicago, chaos of the coup, and the bombing. I think that's sufficient action to go along with the tension of everything else.

So, they need to fill out:

Matthew
Zoe
George
Nita (Jena Coleman)
Amar

So excited. Please share more sides.

I like Jeff Daniels for David.
Old 04-30-2015, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree I think Jeff would be amazing
Old 04-30-2015, 07:27 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, sure he'll rock it

Icon made by Millie Mae
Hi I'm Julii
Old 04-30-2015, 08:44 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by trazel00 (View Post)
Why would they cut out David, the Bureau, and genetics talk? The movies and the books have been about genetics all along. If you cut out David and The Bureau, you have nothing for Allegiant.

Anyways, thank you for the Sides. What exactly are the sides? They are great.

I'm excited about how they are twisting the beginning of Allegiant. I wonder how they will deal with the forming of Allegiant and the chaos of the coup. They need to change it and flush out some of these moving storylines. Spend more time doing that and add some action which includes the escape from Chicago, chaos of the coup, and the bombing. I think that's sufficient action to go along with the tension of everything else.

So, they need to fill out:

Matthew
Zoe
George
Nita (Jena Coleman)
Amar

So excited. Please share more sides.

I like Jeff Daniels for David.
I just wasn't a huge fan of Allegiant (the book anyway), for a lot of reasons. I was hoping they would read my mind and change the things I didn't like. LOL

Sides are audition scripts. They're posted on showfax.com. It's a web site for actors looking for parts. But, anyone can download the sides for $1 per page, or you can buy a membership.

Amar is mentioned in a couple of other character's sides, but there isn't one posted for him. Same with David. So, I assume they already have someone in mind to play him also. No mention of Zoe or George so far.

There are a few other's up. One for young David. Its basically just Natalie telling him it's time for her to go to Chicago, and him asking her not to. Btw, they have Young David/Natalie's age as 22, not 16 (tho I assumed David was older than her in the book). Another interesting detail, Tris is seeing this (all of Child/Young Natalie's scenes) as a sort of hologram instead of reading it on a tablet.

Sarah, a member of the council. Tris is at a meeting trying to convince them not to end the Chicago experiment. Tris tells them they have no right to preserve life for one group and deny it to another. Sarah seems sympathetic to Tris. They mention another man, Philip, who they describe as the least supportive.

A group of people watching/whispering about Tris as she walks past. Just listed as Random Staff.

Hollis, a Factionless Guard. Apparently Johanna's group has attacked and killed some of the other guards. Evelyn says if they want war, they'll get it. It says she walks back to Tris and asks where Four is. Hollis says they can't find him or Edgar, they assume one has killed the other and ran off. Evelyn tells him Four isn't dead, and to go find Marcus.

There are a couple for Fringe Friends. Child Natalie's friend who was with her when she was picked up by the Bureau (that's different from the first side I saw, where she was brought in with her mother). And Child Natalie's classmates once they're at the Bureau.

Fringe Parents. Natalie has Four watching out a window as a group of kids are "bubbled" by the guards (your guess is as good as mine LOL), as their parents beg them not to.

Fringe Dad. Four yelling at a man and his son to stop. The child says please don't take him. Dad says it isn't right, he can't lose his family. Four is going to let them go when another guard come out and says no negotiations, they have to come with him. The child screams not to take him dad tries to fight,

Bureau Guard. Basically picks up from that scene. Four is asking what happened (I assume they killed dad?). Kid runs away, the other guards go after him.