Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-24-2014, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)

Ah it's going to be a long time until we get some movie news
I know... But its gonna be worth it...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 07-09-2014, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

It seems we're getting a few background photos for Insurgent and it's many months in advance, so this time next year will be Allegant
Old 07-10-2014, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It seems we're getting a few background photos for Insurgent and it's many months in advance, so this time next year will be Allegant
Exactly what I was thinking...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 07-22-2014, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ It's exciting
Old 07-22-2014, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

It is so exciting and I am looking forward to any more they want to post
Old 07-23-2014, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

^There are none for Allegiant yet, so they can't post anymore. I think you got the wrong movie discussion
Old 07-23-2014, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
^ It's exciting
It is...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 07-23-2014, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I feel like re-reading
Old 08-01-2014, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I feel like re-reading
Maybe you should...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 08-18-2014, 04:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

I might wait and see if anyone else re-reads first Maybe we could do all three books
Old 10-13-2014, 08:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ok, the celebrity photographer who took the pics of Theo and Shailene on Insurgent tweeted that Allegiant will start filming in January. However, planetshailene said that she communicated someone who worked on the set and said that pre-production starts in January and filming will start in June.

twitter.com/planetshailene and twitter.com/atlantafilming

Just checked Atlanta Filming again and they said that the crew is being called back to work. So, it could be pre-production stuff but not sure if crew is the building crew or the camera/filming crew.

So...not sure what exactly is going on but work on Allegiant is starting up soon.
Old 01-23-2015, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

For anyone that is interested in a re-read we are starting with Divergent beginning of February

That is so awesome that Allegiant will start filming this year
Old 04-04-2015, 11:16 PM
New Fan

I'm not sure if this is where this should go or not. If it's in the wrong place, feel free to move or delete it.

Casting calls and Sides for Allegiant

Casting calls for Allegiant: Part 1Acting Auditions

They're looking for extras to play soldier types.

More extras with "visible scars and missing limbs," people from the Fringe I assume.

Plus these roles:
"Female early to mid 20's, any ethnicity, good physical shape. To play military leader."
And
"Male, late 20's to early 30's, any ethnicity, handsome, good physical shape."

I'm sure the 1st one is for Nita. Not sure about the guy. Matthew or Amar maybe? I think the description is a little young for David.

If you scroll almost to the bottom, they also have a story synopsis posted.

There are also a few audition sides up on Showfax today (listed under "Element").
Those are for Nita, Matthew, 10 year-old Natalie, 20 year old Natalie, and someone named Laura.

Here is a quick synopsis of what they say.

Young Natalie: Taken with her mom from the Fringe to the Bureau. Then talking with her mom there, saying they're not allowed upstairs.

Older Natalie: Talking with David. Him trying to talk her out of going into the Chicago project. She says it's worth it if they can see a genetically pure child someday. She believes the Chicago project will save them one day.

Matthew: His is pretty much just a couple of pages cut out from the book. There's the scene of him and Tris talking about Nita's plan to steal the death serum. And the scene of him telling Four about his girlfriend who was attacked by the Genetically Pure kids.
For what it's worth, Uriah's audition script was done the same way, and basically none of what was in it was actually shown on screen.

Laura: She's described as an older woman, a council member. Her scenes are basically her with Tris and David. Talking about preserving the pure bloodlines. She tells Tris that she is the first proof that a cure is available. They're in a theater (council meeting) when Nita breaks into their monitor feed, airing footage of them breaking into the Bureau. Another scene of her saying to shut down the Chicago project and disperse everyone from there into The Fringe.

Nita: Opens with Four coming out of a capsule (elevator?). Nita tells him he's been assigned to a Fringe Pacification Unit. He shoves her into a wall, demanding to see Tris. Nita says she's upstairs, only GPs and Divergents are allowed there. Four says he IS Divergent, she says not if he's down there.
Cut to Tris and David. He tells her their purity was assessed during processing. Four and Uriah are both considered damaged. Tris says she's been in sims with Four, she knows he's Divergent. David says Four just shows symptoms of being Divergent, but he's not. Tris basically calls BS on the whole Pure vs Damaged thing. David says the damage IS real, that's why Jeanine, Evelyn ad Caleb acted the way they did.
Cut back to Four and Nita. Four "screw this," tries to make the capsule work, still trying to get to Tris. Nita tells him that everything; access to different rooms, jobs, ect are all determined by genetic makeup. He belongs there now. Scene ends with him looking at a tattoo they put on his arm.
The next bit they have is Four and Nita sitting around a campfire with the Rebels. Nita's talking about her plan to raid the Bureau. one of the soldiers shows him history book with pictures from past wars (WW2, 911, ect) as proof that wars didn't start with genetic damage. Chicago's the last running experiment, David's last chance. That's why he's so hung up on Tris. Four wants to know what Tris has to do with it. Nita says David is going to have her testify in front of the council on behalf of the faction system. Four says Tris hats the faction system more than anyone. Nita says it doesn't really matter, they're going to hit the Bureau hard tomorrow, after that David will be finished.
Four tells her to get him in to see Tris. He'll convince her not to help David. Nita says she's not backing off now. Four tells her that no matter how long she's been planning, it still may not work. She thanks him for his concern. He really couldn't care less, he just wants to get his friends out of the Bureau. If he can get Tris to bail, they can get out and humiliate David at the same time. Nita says she heard that Tris is happily working with David. Four says he knows Tris, he can convince her, just get him up there. Nita says he KNEW her, before they convinced her she was special, she may be different now. She says she'll get him in, but he either comes out with Tris, or they come in with guns.

According to IMDB, they've cast Jenna Coleman as Nita.

So far this sounds like it's going to be WAY more like the book than I wanted it to be. I was hoping they would totally cut out the Bureau, David, and any genetics talk.
Old 04-05-2015, 07:30 AM
Elite Fan

That's so interesting Thanks for share it

Icon made by Millie Mae
Hi I'm Julii
Old 04-05-2015, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

This is the right place to post it and thank you