Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Enjoy

And yay, so glad that they both received good news for about their health

Fiona💭
Old 01-25-2019, 06:41 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, Sandy! Yay for all the good news!

No plans for me this weekend, but next week I have 4 days off in a row. Tuesday's my birthday, so my mom and I are going to Red Lobster after I get my blood work done. Thursday night I am going to a concert. Friday is a rest day and then that night I'll be watching Jeff Gordon get inducted into the NASCAR Hall of Fame!
Old 01-25-2019, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

It really is good news. So glad for no brain surgery and I'm glad Gabby's doing better. I hope she continues to thrive, she's been too close to death a couple of times at only eight months old and every time she's fought and won hopefully Boston can figure out the problem. She was suppose to have surgery next week no idea if they'll do it or wait or see what Boston says. Hopefully no matter the decision made it's a good one so Gabby can keep on thriving.

I've gotta go for blood work too, Candace. It's a fasting one so it's hard to go because working overnights I usually have lunch at like 3am . And the days I don't eat, I cave and drink about 20oz of water so hopefully Monday I get mine done.
Old 01-26-2019, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Sandy, I'm glad for Phil and Gabby

No plans here, either. I'm taking it easy

Candace, those plans sound good
Old 01-26-2019, 06:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
It really is good news. So glad for no brain surgery and I'm glad Gabby's doing better. I hope she continues to thrive, she's been too close to death a couple of times at only eight months old and every time she's fought and won hopefully Boston can figure out the problem. She was suppose to have surgery next week no idea if they'll do it or wait or see what Boston says. Hopefully no matter the decision made it's a good one so Gabby can keep on thriving.

I've gotta go for blood work too, Candace. It's a fasting one so it's hard to go because working overnights I usually have lunch at like 3am . And the days I don't eat, I cave and drink about 20oz of water so hopefully Monday I get mine done.
I'm regretting setting my appointment at 8:15 a.m. because with working till 5 p.m. and having to deal with rush hour traffic, by the time I've fixed dinner and sat down eat it can be like after 7 p.m. Definitely going to be a little rushy, especially, because I hate to sit and eat and do nothing else.

After tonight, I'm hoping the freeway construction is DONE! It took me well over an hour to get home tonight.
Old 01-27-2019, 02:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Hope it’s not too much of a rush Candace!

And yay for the construction being nearly done, we’ve had construction on my street since I moved in two and a half years ago and I’m so ready for the end of it.

Fiona💭
Old 01-27-2019, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Wow, that's a long time What are they doing that takes such a long time?

Candace, here's to hoping
Old 01-27-2019, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Hopefully it’s finished soon, Candace . Is there a way to make your appointment later on to help out? Or is it a fasting one like me?
Old 01-27-2019, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
Hopefully it’s finished soon, Candace . Is there a way to make your appointment later on to help out? Or is it a fasting one like me?
It's a fasting one, plus I have other things to do that day. The place is about 30 minutes away, so there's that too.
Old 01-28-2019, 12:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkalot (View Post)
It's a fasting one, plus I have other things to do that day. The place is about 30 minutes away, so there's that too.
Ahh hopefully it’s a smooth going day even being busy .
Old 01-28-2019, 06:47 PM
Elite Fan

So, I was driving home today and listening to the Christian music station I always listen to when they broke in saying that FIVE police officers were shot!!! I'm watching the news as I type this and I just can't believe this is in MY city!!! 3 are stable and 2 are critical. They did shoot 2 of the 3 suspects dead. Such a sad and tragic story.

Please keep these officers and their families in your thoughts!
Old 01-29-2019, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

That’s awful

Fiona💭
Old 01-29-2019, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkalot (View Post)
So, I was driving home today and listening to the Christian music station I always listen to when they broke in saying that FIVE police officers were shot!!! I'm watching the news as I type this and I just can't believe this is in MY city!!! 3 are stable and 2 are critical. They did shoot 2 of the 3 suspects dead. Such a sad and tragic story.

Please keep these officers and their families in your thoughts!
I seen that, so sad and so close to the Florida and Louisiana shootings . No idea what's going on in this country but enough is enough already.
Old 01-29-2019, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Candace, that's awful to hear

I hope you guys have a good week? Mine is ok so far
Old 01-29-2019, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Mine is your typical week. Do you guys remember my vent about the coworker who wanted to switch last week? Where I worked Monday and she said she'd work Thursday than it became Friday which screwed up my plans? Well Sunday night she tried to get me to work for her Monday again! She said she'd work Thursday, but I refused. Pretty sure she's mad but if she can't do Monday night's than let's switch up the schedule. I don't think it's fair for me to constantly switch plans to cater to her. Plus then it's like you're not off. I get home by 8am Sunday, sleep for a while (most of the day) and than get up that's my whole day so if you think about it working night shift I'm really off just one day. Now she's working tonight but we're getting a snowstorm so let's see if she tries to pull one of her stunts.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread