View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 06:46 PM
dorkalot
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
It really is good news. So glad for no brain surgery and I'm glad Gabby's doing better. I hope she continues to thrive, she's been too close to death a couple of times at only eight months old and every time she's fought and won hopefully Boston can figure out the problem. She was suppose to have surgery next week no idea if they'll do it or wait or see what Boston says. Hopefully no matter the decision made it's a good one so Gabby can keep on thriving.

I've gotta go for blood work too, Candace. It's a fasting one so it's hard to go because working overnights I usually have lunch at like 3am . And the days I don't eat, I cave and drink about 20oz of water so hopefully Monday I get mine done.
I'm regretting setting my appointment at 8:15 a.m. because with working till 5 p.m. and having to deal with rush hour traffic, by the time I've fixed dinner and sat down eat it can be like after 7 p.m. Definitely going to be a little rushy, especially, because I hate to sit and eat and do nothing else.

After tonight, I'm hoping the freeway construction is DONE! It took me well over an hour to get home tonight.