Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2018, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

I'm honest - if I didn't have the translations to make, I'd run through all of my DVDs to keep me from getting bored Or I would read something probably.

Candace, those withdrawal symptoms can't be felt that way

Fiona, that's my problem... the fact I could miss something. Which is kind of irrational - it would be there two days later if you check your usual sites etc, so... but some things wouldn't be there anymore, and yeah... ugh, the dilemma
Old 03-11-2018, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

I could do it as long as I got notifications

Fiona💭
Old 03-11-2018, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

It's hard It was even hard in Myrtle Beach it's like "still must check twitter, fb etc etc)" I try to make it when going out and about that I don't go on fully until I leave or night time (depending on if it's a day trip or actual vacation) but it can be hard lol. I do go on to check into places, they say you shouldn't because of who can your FB posts etc..but I do it because anything can happen. If I check in at NY Penn Station and I disappear (highly unlikely for me but you never know) at least my friends and family would have an idea of where I last was which could be helpful .
Old 03-12-2018, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
It's hard It was even hard in Myrtle Beach it's like "still must check twitter, fb etc etc)" I try to make it when going out and about that I don't go on fully until I leave or night time (depending on if it's a day trip or actual vacation) but it can be hard lol. I do go on to check into places, they say you shouldn't because of who can your FB posts etc..but I do it because anything can happen. If I check in at NY Penn Station and I disappear (highly unlikely for me but you never know) at least my friends and family would have an idea of where I last was which could be helpful .
That is good thinking actually, so at least if something happens people know where to look

I deleted my Facebook app recently and I keep missing things (like local gossip etc) but I really don’t mind! Though I had a letter posted through my door the other day that was for someone else so I posted on fb for help so now I have to keep checking

Fiona💭
Old 03-12-2018, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

I usually don't check my social media during the day - only when I'm at home. I guess I try to keep me from getting all too addicted. No idea if that actually works, though

I hope everyone has a good week
Old 03-12-2018, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by -x-Lilac-x- (View Post)
That is good thinking actually, so at least if something happens people know where to look

I deleted my Facebook app recently and I keep missing things (like local gossip etc) but I really don’t mind! Though I had a letter posted through my door the other day that was for someone else so I posted on fb for help so now I have to keep checking
I use Facebook for family and old friends where we all make plans but never go through . But it's a nice and easier way for me to keep in touch and twitter is more for fun, celebs etc..

I go on it at work because it can be boring from time to time at night. I usually don't get many customers like that . I went in today for some overtime and I totally forget how busy we actually are, that's how dead it can be overnight lol.

Guys we need a lot of prayers for the rest of March. We've got court this week, grand jury in two weeks along with possible good news for Austin with a new school. I am also hopefully moving, so lots of big things coming our way *hopefully*

You too, Kathrin and everyone else
Old 03-12-2018, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

Sandy for all the good news possible!
Old 03-12-2018, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Thank you! I'm really hoping something good comes of March 27th, our luck has been so bad lately (well since November) it'll be nice to end March and begin April fresh with nothing but good things. A lot of changes for everyone (me moving, my cousin going back to Texas for a bit-so he says) so my stepdad being home would help out a lot, my sisters moved out. I got some good news already regarding student loans () but it would just be an amazing way to start fresh on April 1st (Amaya's birthday and Easter Sunday at that ) what a better way to start off our spring?
Old 03-13-2018, 12:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

I love Amaya shares her birthday with Richard Castle It's also very fitting that he would be born on Apri 1st - it just fits for the character with him being like he is

Sandy, I'm sending good vibes over the ocean
Old 03-13-2018, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Fingers crossed for you Sandy

Fiona💭
Old 03-16-2018, 01:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copop (View Post)
I love Amaya shares her birthday with Richard Castle It's also very fitting that he would be born on Apri 1st - it just fits for the character with him being like he is

Sandy, I'm sending good vibes over the ocean
it is and she was due on Nathan's birthday so I find her birthday to be neat that way lol (plus Stanas birthday month..)

Thanks girls, I do think our luck is changing. It's just some odd feeling I have so hopefully it's right

Hope everyone has a good weekend
Old 03-16-2018, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

You too Sandy

Tried to put up shelves today, I failed But I’ve filled the holes I made in the wall and I’ll try again tomorrow.

Fiona💭
Old 03-16-2018, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Aww good luck, I think you'll get it
Old 03-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Fiona, you'll get it done

Everyone have a good weekend
Old 03-17-2018, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

I tried this morning, messed it up again so I gave up and then put a picture over the mess I made Now I’m making banana bread and a casserole which has cheered me up

You too Kathrin and everyone!

Fiona💭
Closed Thread   Post New Thread