Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2018, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I'm doing good, had a few bad days but it's finally looking up how have you been?
Old 02-27-2018, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copop (View Post)
How is everyone?
I’m okay thanks, it’s a meh week so far. Hope you’re having a good week

And Sandy, I’m glad things are looking up

Fiona💭
Old 02-27-2018, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Oh, Sandy, I'm sorry. What was your problem(s)?

It's a meh week for me, too. But only because of work
Old 02-27-2018, 06:49 PM
Elite Fan

I've worked the last 2 days. I have tomorrow off, so looking forward to that.

My manager informed every one of our class sales over open house weekend and they were very good! At this time last year, they had sold 49 classes and this year we've sold 64!!!!! So yay, us!!!!

Sandy! Glad things are getting better!
Old 02-27-2018, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Oh, Sandy, I'm sorry. What was your problem(s)?

It's a meh week for me, too. But only because of work
Years ago when in college I was dumb and took out loans. back in September I tried getting into school but in order to do so I needed a default clearance letter from the US Dept of Education because of the loans (mind you they hadn't sent me any type of letter since 2014) so I called and started up payment arrangements. A week later I called about the letter as I had to get the schools fax number and the lady said I have to pay 9 months worth of payments first so I asked if I paid it all right then and there on the phone if it would be good and she said yes. Then she told me to mail out my tax papers from 2017 but since I was going to Myrtle Beach that week I asked if I could do it by Oct. 3rd which she said was no big deal. I mailed them out as I said I would and called Nov. 3rd to make sure they got them and I was told (by the same lady) "we didn't get them yet, but it can take 6 to 8 weeks. Call us after the new year and you're still good on the payments." so I assumed I was good. Boy was I completely wrong. I called in January and spoke to someone different but we again set up the payment arrangements (mind you according to lady #1 I was all paid up til May!) and I paid the money and she was suppose to mail me something, I don't ever remember getting it so I called in Feb for the payment as I lost my original debit card and she just gave me a website to get that paper from to sign and fax over...forward to last week when they went and took my whole tax refund. All of that money was for rent, power bill, furniture, clothing, diapers and wipes for Amaya. I was well still am beyond mad. When I called they said it was because I hadn't made 6 straight payments--I didn't make them because Lady #1 said I was good until May! I even had her keep my card number to take off the payments monthly and she never did in Oct or Nov because I was apparently "good". The only way I can even get a portion (less than half) back is if I don't pay my rent and my landlord puts me in front of a judge with a three day eviction notice and even then it can take up to 8 weeks for the money (so how does that even help someone who has that notice???).
I ended up calling my landlord and he's going to work with me on March rent now and than a high school friend I hadn't seen in years brought me a dresser, tv stand and a couple of other things. My dad's going to get Amaya her summer clothes, my mom wants to go in halves on her bedroom set etc...but to me that really isn't the point. I'm so grateful for them but had they said something in advance I would have never gotten the apartment until I had a lot more money saved. They literally said my refund had been sent and it stayed like that for 7 hours until they changed it . And it all could have been avoided if Lady #1 had either continued taking the monthly payments or I don't know told me that I was NOT good until May instead of saying I was.

(Sorry it's kind of long but I'm still so mad over the whole situation, I just found this all out this past Friday and had taken tonight off as I planned to move but couldn't)
Old 02-27-2018, 10:09 PM
Elite Fan

How frustrating, Sandy! It's so frustrating how you have to follow-up and can never take anyone's word anymore.
Old 02-27-2018, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkalot (View Post)
How frustrating, Sandy! It's so frustrating how you have to follow-up and can never take anyone's word anymore.
It is, had she told me I could pay the nine months worth at once for the paper but still I had to pay the next month i would have. Back i had it set so they could just take it off my card and they never did yet its on me As I told my mom they should have told me in advance instead of giving me a return date and than saying it was on it's way at least then I wouldn't have been as mad. And than my credit score didn't even go up like seriously it should've gone up like 50 plus points . I'm trying to see the silver lining that it'll help boost my credit but every time I think of that I just get frustrated waiting to see if it'll go up . And it going up can help me in the future but still not the point. I think whenever I speak with them ill put it on speaker phone and have it record
Old 02-28-2018, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Ahh Sandy that’s so annoying

I had the day off work today because of the snow, so snow day!! So I made some banana bread and a chicken and mushroom pie. I’ve never made a pie before and it turned out great Today was a good day because it was unexpected

Fiona💭
Old 02-28-2018, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

Unexpected good days are the best.
Old 02-28-2018, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by -x-Lilac-x- (View Post)
Ahh Sandy that’s so annoying

I had the day off work today because of the snow, so snow day!! So I made some banana bread and a chicken and mushroom pie. I’ve never made a pie before and it turned out great Today was a good day because it was unexpected
Gotta love those types of days . So odd that you guys have snow though and it's in the 60s here (very unusual for NYS at this time of year though we do have a storm coming in Thursday night into Friday),
Old 02-28-2018, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Sandy, oh boy. Lady #1 is really annoying to begin with, and causing you all these problems I'm really sorry. I hope it'll be settled

Fiona, what a nice surprise day
Old 02-28-2018, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Sandy, oh boy. Lady #1 is really annoying to begin with, and causing you all these problems I'm really sorry. I hope it'll be settled

Fiona, what a nice surprise day
Ahh it won't be settled they're keeping the whole payment, I'm looking at the positive (or trying too) by saying it'll help my credit and if I ever wanted to get a car (if I ever learn to drive) or even buy a house it'll look better for me. My lease is up next year, when I file taxes and get em all back (which I will as the supervisor I spoke with re-got me set up with payments) so maybe instead of resigning I can go out and maybe buy a house. The amount we pay in rent here is the same as a mortgage payment anyways and than I'll get a pool
Old 03-02-2018, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

TGIF

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Fiona💭
Old 03-02-2018, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

You too, Fiona any plans?
Old 03-02-2018, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Nope, no plans. Just going to stay inside and warm lol. You?

Fiona💭
Closed Thread   Post New Thread