Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2015, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There could be a change that we see the Major again. I really hope so cause if we see the Major again we might get to know more about Tom when he was younger.
Old 09-14-2015, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

You know, I'm wondering if with Tom getting the old passports from Liz, the Major storyline is done How is he supposed to find Tom again and it somehow seems as if Tom would be very sure that he'll be safe with those passports from the beginning...
Old 09-14-2015, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am sure if the Major wants to find Tom, he will find Tom. He has a lot of resources. He looked pretty sure that he would be safe with those passports but I don't think he will be for some reason.
Old 09-15-2015, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, so you are voting pro the Major being back I get it. You know what? Me, too! At least that's what I hope for although I can't see how they could include this storyline in the main one. That must be the aim at some point, right?
Old 09-15-2015, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes I am pro Major. I am sure they can fit it somewhere in the SL.
Old 09-15-2015, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Any theories on how they could do that? Theories or maybe even dream scenarios?
Old 09-16-2015, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No I don't really have those yet. Maybe they will come.

Updated the OP.
Old 09-16-2015, 07:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

I hate how the Major storyline just kinda dropped off.
I would like to see him come back too and be a threat to Tom/Jacob.
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist
Old 09-16-2015, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree Chelly. I ended just like that and I would have liked to see a more proper ending but since we didn't get a "real" end I really hope we see The Major again like I said before and I am sure he will be a treat to Tom. I assume he still wants him dead.
Old 09-16-2015, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, the OP looks amazing! I love that we have a banner now, this one is my absolutely fav with all the season 3 promotional pictures included Breathtaking, really

And I love the coloring you chose for the OP Still, could we include a previous thread section already? Just because we have the second thread of the season 2 discussion thread already and I'd like to link the previous thread Pretty please?

Great, so the three of us totally agree about the Major I don't think it's been a coincidence that he did that call and afterwards we didn't see him again... There will be threads. The Major himself won't make his hands dirty but I'm pretty sure that other people will come for him
Old 09-17-2015, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you so much Kris! I really love this one too. The only thing that bothers me a bit is that I couldn't blend the pictures better because they all have another background.

Why add a previous threads section to this one? This is the first thread for the s3 general discussion. I am gonna add the previous threads to the s2 general discussion since we have a second thread for that one.
Old 09-17-2015, 09:52 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Maybe so that it's already there for when the second thread is opened? It will make the new thread easier to open because they will have a place to put the link to this thread?
Old 09-18-2015, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

But hey, I thought the pictures not being blended it too perfectly makes the banner so great. I love it, really!

And yes, Amy is right. I would just love to add it so it's available as soon as we reach the next thread
Old 09-18-2015, 01:26 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I love the banner too It looks great to me. I like that the pics look kind of separate but all together at the same time.
Old 09-19-2015, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
I love the banner too It looks great to me. I like that the pics look kind of separate but all together at the same time.
That's it exactly Couldn't have said it any better!