Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2021, 12:30 PM
Elite Fan

Good riddance. And I say that because I think everything she has done and is doing is an effort to hurt the show. Now we know why she missed 8 episodes
Old 06-15-2021, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Logan, it's only 2 episodes left tbh.

And yes, it was somehow foreshadowed although I didn't expect it really to happen I think they should have kept it under wraps until the finale is through.

Marilyn, wow, that is a really harsh opinion you have there but I get where it comes from.
Old 06-16-2021, 07:03 AM
Elite Fan

Yes they should have kept it under wrap until the season ended. That was nuts

Yeah kris this is frustrating. It just feels like she was trying to hurt them. A show like this. A mythological show and you are the main character. Maybe I’m totally wrong about her. I’m just going by other comments she has made and it feels like there was bad blood there
Old 06-16-2021, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I get where Marilyn is coming from and tbh, that was the first thing I thought yesterday when you texted me that Megan was going to leave the show, Kris.
Old 06-16-2021, 10:21 AM
Elite Fan

https://alyblacklist.tumblr.com/post...e-nervous-anon

Hope the link works. But apparently Megan is changing her tweets And other blacklist related posts and like taking out nice things she said.
Old 06-17-2021, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
https://alyblacklist.tumblr.com/post...e-nervous-anon

Hope the link works. But apparently Megan is changing her tweets And other blacklist related posts and like taking out nice things she said.
Marilyn, I read that post of Aly as well yesterday and it's getting more and more depressing. This woman is just such an a**. I'm sorry but I don't have good things to say about her anymore. As soon as the last episode of season 8 aired I'll unfollow her on Instagram. Same about her husband. I'm fed up with her and not at all interested in her drama anymore. It's just so bad for the fans.
Old 06-18-2021, 06:31 AM
Elite Fan

I think she leaked her leaving to the press.
Old 06-18-2021, 10:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Or maybe, if it comes to Liz/Megan you all just see dark. if you do something like that, it doesn't mean that you have parted on good terms. Maybe she was just extremely dissatisfied with how her role turned out and could‘nt fight against it. she seems to have noticed how much her fans hated it/ hated her. And if we're honest, she's gotten a lot of hatred since season 1. That can‘t be easy when you are always the unliked-one! Or maybe she didn't go willingly, but was asked to go ... we don't know anything but rumors! But to unfollow nbc and rewrite her posts, I dont think she would do because she did not get enough money!
Old 06-19-2021, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That post is soo..

Why would Megan changed the captions on pics and delete them? That is just weird..
Old 06-19-2021, 08:39 AM
Elite Fan

I never hated Megan, even when she posted the negative tweets about James and about the cast. I couldn’t believe she posted it and it seemed very unprofessional but I let it go.

But now that this has happened, it’s making me think about all of that differently.

And I never thought she deserved hate for how Liz was written. I always felt kind of bad for her about that.
Old 06-20-2021, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easteregg (View Post)
Or maybe, if it comes to Liz/Megan you all just see dark. if you do something like that, it doesn't mean that you have parted on good terms. Maybe she was just extremely dissatisfied with how her role turned out and could‘nt fight against it. she seems to have noticed how much her fans hated it/ hated her. And if we're honest, she's gotten a lot of hatred since season 1. That can‘t be easy when you are always the unliked-one! Or maybe she didn't go willingly, but was asked to go ... we don't know anything but rumors! But to unfollow nbc and rewrite her posts, I dont think she would do because she did not get enough money!
Easter, if you had followed Megan all over the years you'd know that all that was leaked is probably true about her. Sorry but I have nothing more to add here and what Megan does is just childish and unprofessional.
Old 06-22-2021, 02:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am looking so differently to the pics she posted about the s8 wrap party. They all knew she was leaving.
Old 06-22-2021, 05:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I am looking so differently to the pics she posted about the s8 wrap party. They all knew she was leaving.
I’m just wondering how the fans knew. Because I didn’t suspect a thing.
Old 06-22-2021, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe we're kind of naive there, Marilyn

Miranda, I know what you mean... It's the same for me. It's so sad.
Old 06-23-2021, 05:47 AM
Elite Fan

I guess so. I read the comments on those photos and just laughed and said no way