Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2021, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, same here... I was just so embarrassed by it and I'm wondering how a grown up woman, a mother, can really feel like doing something like that
Old 06-24-2021, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am not going to post her IG from last night …… Even though the season finale ended last night. There is a lot to say about Liz and everything that went down
Old 06-24-2021, 07:38 AM
Elite Fan

Sadly part of me thought it served her right to die and never get answers. I’m just so tired of Liz that this “death “ didn’t even get me.

But I do think either red faked the death. Or Liz did and red is not going to know.
Old 06-24-2021, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think Red faked her death. It was his plan that she would kill him so I don't think he has anything to do with this. So yeah maybe Liz did fake her own death, yet again, to get away from Red.. I guess we have to wait and see until s9 starts.
Old 06-24-2021, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She has now started her own production company
https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/entert...160044245.html
Old 06-24-2021, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good for her. She can start a new chapter of her life now.
Old 06-25-2021, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

Yep
Old 06-27-2021, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

I read the news about her starting her new production company as well and I was kind of surprised how fast that happened. But I'm glad for her and still so disappointed regarding our show.

I doubt this was a faked death... Not on Red's side because how he killed Vandyke was just barbaric. He was so shocked, no chance. And her neither... Not like this.
Old 06-28-2021, 05:53 AM
Elite Fan

Do you think the plot may be that Liz faked her death to get away from red and another actress will be her next season?

Now that Bokencamp has quit, it makes you wonder just what has been going on.

So kris do you think this was Bokencamps planned finale all along. Becuase the story, with reds sickness, was certainly heading to something like this.
Old 06-28-2021, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

No, please dear God... Don't let there be another fake death and a person pretending to be Liz. No no no! There will always only be one Red and Liz and that's it. Period.

I don't believe it was his planned finale and I told you in the episode discussion thread. I assume it's been the network.
Old 06-28-2021, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

I actually thought next season could be okay if they hid Liz and Agnes. And now I don’t see any hope and don’t even know what to say about it.
Old 06-29-2021, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think this is another faked death. I think this one is real. So I don't see another actress playing Liz.
Old 06-30-2021, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
I actually thought next season could be okay if they hid Liz and Agnes. And now I don’t see any hope and don’t even know what to say about it.
Same here... I could have imagined every other exit of hers. But just not this. I didn't see this coming because it was the essential element of the show, Red protecting her. That's what he was 'designed' for and I didn't see him fail. Not at all, not in my wildest dreams.

And same for Liz... Yes, she was horrible the last seasons but honestly, it was all about her and her daughter and she made really bad decisions considering she wanted a 'normal' life with her child. That was never a possibility. Besides, she never wanted her to be an orphan like Tom and herself. I don't get it at all. It's like a bad joke.
Old 06-30-2021, 04:08 PM
Elite Fan

And what is the point of the show by having him fail.

It’s funny. I’m even struggling to postin the forum because I’m just so mad about the finale. It’s like it sucked the life right out of me. I don’t even know what to say and I’m tired if thi going about it
Old 07-02-2021, 02:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have no idea what the whole point was now that fate was repeated :shug:

I gladly don't have problems posting because I'm so busy with life that I can't think too much about the finale. There is no room right now for me to be mad And I guess I started to emotionally disconnect before already.