Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2021, 09:43 AM
Elite Fan

Liz called red an old feeble man and she thinks she can beat him. I just wanted him to say

Bring it B****
Old 01-23-2021, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved his reaction though... He was the Red the way we knew him. But I bet he was hurt extremely
Old 01-24-2021, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She really think she is going to be able to kill him? Girl, so many people have tried for over 30 years and nobody managed to do it. So yeah, think about that.
Old 01-24-2021, 11:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I loved his reaction though... He was the Red the way we knew him. But I bet he was hurt extremely
I swear I beleive he was thinking “bring it B****”. I know I was anyway.

But yeah she hurt him and yet all he wants to do is help her. But I don’t want him to be a wuss about it.

He wanted to kill her after she sent him to jail. The only thing that saved her was whatever this overall mission is. Well that and Dom.

He values loyalty for think becuase of whatever happened to his family and Liz is not loyal. You know that is hurting Red. And making him angry. I want to see him get even with her. I want her to finally hear him for once. I need him to get mad and be RED.
Old 01-27-2021, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
She really think she is going to be able to kill him? Girl, so many people have tried for over 30 years and nobody managed to do it. So yeah, think about that.
This is really unbelievable for me as well... What a crap I'm not sure who she thinks she is.

Yes, he wanted to kill her back then but he didn't... And as sad is it might sound, he won't now. And I really don't know why because everybody else he would have put underground by now.
Old 01-27-2021, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think he is ever going to kill her. Not even if she drives him over the edge. That will kill him before he could ever kill her.
Old 01-27-2021, 12:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I don't think he is ever going to kill her. Not even if she drives him over the edge. That will kill him before he could ever kill her.
I agree. But I wish he would kill her.

Last edited by Lauren Helen Graham; 01-30-2021 at 03:42 AM
Old 01-30-2021, 02:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wish he would as well.

I can't believe she got Red's money. If Red wouldn't have been sick she would have never gotten it. She played into his weakness.
Old 01-30-2021, 03:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know he won't. But I want to see her dead. End of story... Ruining the life of her child. Damn
Old 01-30-2021, 08:15 AM
Elite Fan

I don’t think they can redeem her with me. Sorry just won’t work. She’s gonna have to have been under mind control for me to accept her.

Cuz she’s just mad about her mom don’t work
Old 01-31-2021, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There is no way to redeem her. No way.
Old 01-31-2021, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's the same with me... They could never redeem her with me. I'm done with her and I want her dead. I want her to simply leave this show because everybody would grow a brain again after she finally did.

This show, that needed to be about redemption and I really believed in it for Red, has gone mad and is ruined completely...
Old 02-01-2021, 08:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
It's the same with me... They could never redeem her with me. I'm done with her and I want her dead. I want her to simply leave this show because everybody would grow a brain again after she finally did.

This show, that needed to be about redemption and I really believed in it for Red, has gone mad and is ruined completely...
I’ve read a lot of posts that say the exact same thing. People are tired of this
Old 02-01-2021, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can totally understand people are done with this. I have never watched a show where the main character changed as much as Liz did.
Old 02-02-2021, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's really not the change that bothers me... It's that it simply doesn't make sense anymore This is depressing. The writing really isn't good anymore