Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2020, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sitting with/for @damnestabrook
Old 11-18-2020, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

What did she do with her hair in that picture?
Old 11-19-2020, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

No idea?
Old 11-21-2020, 03:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She clipped it weird..

Soooo no Liz really has nothing left to loose (besides Agnes) so she is going to devote her life to destroying Red now.
Old 11-21-2020, 10:18 AM
Elite Fan

I don’t get liz at all. Not at all. Not at all. This whole arc is so unbelievably bad. Her with her fake tears and all these men falling for it.
Old 11-21-2020, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Liz... I really can't listen to her trying to justify all she did and why she did and make herself appear the innocent one here. I really can't. What she told Dom, what she told Ressler, what she told Dembe... Even her trying to play the relationship card with Red. Man, how low has she sunk. She doesn't even realize that she very well should start to point that finger on herself.
Old 11-23-2020, 09:42 AM
Elite Fan

And I truly think we are supposed to be on her side just like the team. And I don’t see how the writers can think the viewers would side with her. She’s not sympathetic at all
Old 11-24-2020, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, that's what they want and how they see it... I think I have never heard a bad word about Liz out of their mouths. It's always just Red who is the criminal, who does the wrong things, the killing and so on although that is not true.
Old 11-24-2020, 08:39 AM
Elite Fan

So is it JAmes Spader who makes us sympathetic to him. Because I saw him play a bad guy when he was young and I hated him.

But Liz when she tries to draw sympathy and is crying and stuff I could care less. I don’t believe her.
Old 11-26-2020, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

You think it is James who makes us like Red? I doubt that because it's what he says and what he does. He isn't a bad guy. He has a moral code and yes, he does illegal things but let's be honest, I can't recall one person that didn't deserve to be killed by him.

Liz though... She is the complete difference, right? She is all whiny and annoying and selfish and just not sympathetic.
Old 11-26-2020, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

My opinion exactly. It’s the way Red is written and his kind and caring heart. I just don’t see what the writers want to accomplish with Liz
Old 11-27-2020, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't see it either... There's kind of no depth there. At least not for me. It's always hate, vengeance and whining. Always the same and those feelings don't require a deep character.
Old 11-28-2020, 09:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I don't see it either... There's kind of no depth there. At least not for me. It's always hate, vengeance and whining. Always the same and those feelings don't require a deep character.
And they have never given Us a motivation. I’m not even sure when Red is supposed to have looked like he was being evil to liz and the team
Old 11-29-2020, 02:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
And I truly think we are supposed to be on her side just like the team. And I don’t see how the writers can think the viewers would side with her. She’s not sympathetic at all
I haven't been on her side for such a long time now and I don't think I will ever be again. She screwed up too many things. Why would we suppossed to be on her side? She doesn't deserve that. She also doesn't deserve it that the team is on her side and they are going to really regret it.
Old 11-29-2020, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really don't get what the producers want us to see in her...

Do you recall Megan's tweet about that we will hate Liz. She uses the word 'HATE' and I bet she is right. Even she sees it. Liz has lost her way and the sight of what is important and what really matters and what is really going. She is kind of caught in her desire for vengeance that she is blind to everything else.