I loved the movie.

Old 06-15-2015, 09:42 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

thanks guys the dr said the rash should clear up in a few days

Donna so glad you enjoyed the movie

Miranda I hope you had a great Monday

Tropical storm Bill is going to hit land in a few hours. I hope we don't get a lot of flooding Hurricane season is so stressful when you live on the coast

Happy Tuesday everyone :Wave:
Old 06-16-2015, 03:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's good to hear.

Have a great day everybody!

Old 06-16-2015, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's very good to hear Amy. And let's hope the storm won't be too bad!

Thanks Amy, I had a good day yesterday. A very very long day at work cause work we had a staff meeting so I was home pretty late but that ok. We had a good meeting.

Which movie did you see again Jade?

Have a great day everyone!
Old 06-16-2015, 07:04 PM
McGee's True Love

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I'm glad to hear that.

Me and Jade saw Jurassic World.

My Urologist told me today that I have a small kidney stone and need an x-ray to see how big it is. I would have shockwaves to break it up.

Donna
Old 06-17-2015, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope that everything is okay, Donna.

Old 06-17-2015, 10:40 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Sorry about the stone Donna I am glad they can use shockwaves on it though. Passing kidney stones is suppose to be super painful so the breaking it up with the shockwaves will make it not hurt.

Glad your work meeting went good Miranda

Donna and Jade did you like Jurassic World?

The tropical storm wasn't too bad. We have had worse ones for sure over the years.

Today I signed my 4yr old up for soccer in the fall. He is getting to be so big He starts preschool in the fall too. Wow I don't know where my baby went Organized sports AND school They just grow up so fast.
Old 06-18-2015, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved Jurassic World. I want to see it again.

Have a great day everybody!

Old 06-18-2015, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey everyone. Finally a word from me.

Oh Donna, hopefully the kidney stone will be dealt with and the shock waves help

Amy, so the storm wasn't as bad as you have experienced before. That sounds good. And your baby is getting better, too? What about the rash?

Miranda, great you get to enjoy the pool at your sister's house. That's always good for hot days during the summer.
And I love strawberries as well.

Donna and Jade, I saw Jurassic World yesterday as well. It really was a good movie, I loved it

And I've been super busy this week and not feeling good at all. I'm not sure what's wrong. I really hope it'll get better soon because otherwise I'll go nuts. Only two more weeks until my vacation... It's so needed.
Old 06-18-2015, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw I'm sorry to hear you don't feel good Kris! I hope you feel better soon. You have any idea what it could be?

Donna - Ouch kidneystones are very painful. I hope the treatment will work. It's not fun if they have to pass on their own.

Amy - Kids do grow up to fast! Really great that you signed up your oldest for soccer. Does he love to play soccer? and starting school soon is going to be big from him. You think he is ready for it?
Old 06-18-2015, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think something is wrong with my spine... I'm not sure if I did a wrong movement during my volleyball practice on Monday or so. At first my neck was hurting like hell and it felt as if my head would explode as soon as I would bend my upper part of the body, then it hurt in the loin area and now it's right above my butt... Man, I'm getting old.

And the nausea and me not feeling well in general could be caused by my gastric mucosa being irritated by all the medication I have to take on a daily basis. I'll start taking some pills to protect my gastric mucosa tomorrow and hope it'll get better soon.
Old 06-18-2015, 07:16 PM
McGee's True Love

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

My doctor called and I have kidney stones in both of my kidneys. I am having the shockwave procedure done. His office will call and make the arrangements. This is the 2nd time in a little over a year that I have had kidney stones.

I hope that everything will be okay Kris.

Donna
Old 06-19-2015, 08:10 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Donna - I am sorry to hear that Do they know why you're getting kidney stones so frequently now?

Kris so sorry your back is hurting you and that you're having issues with nausea I hope you start feeling better soon. The baby still has a rash. It looks a little better, but it's not as improved as I would like.

Miranda - this is the first organized sport I have registered him for. I hope he likes soccer but if he doesn't I will try a different sport next I think he definitely ready for school. It's me who's not ready for him to go to school

Last edited by One Thing Remains; 06-19-2015 at 08:17 AM
Old 06-19-2015, 08:32 AM
McGee's True Love

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Hopefully we will find out after the procedure. I am having it done on July 6th.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful day and weekend.

Donna
Old 06-19-2015, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Donna - I hope the procedure will work and that the kidney stones will be gone. Good luck on that.

Amy - I think it might be hard for the mothers than for the kids that they have to go to school. I am sure he will do great at school and with soccer. Let's hope he is going to love it.

Kris - I am sorry to hear the pain and nausea are bothering you so much. I really hope you feel better soon. Have you been to the doctor already?

If all goes well I'll be going on vacation this summer after all! My and my cousin are planning on booking a last minute to either Spain or Portugal. I really hope it is going to work out!