Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2015, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I have to go back to Walmart to return something tomorrow and then to my bank and grocery store.

Amy.

Donna
Old 06-05-2015, 05:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am so lucky that I have the day off today! It is really hot out here and it wil only last one day. I am enjoying the weather so much and I've been outside almost the entire day! I am posting on my tablet now while I am sitting on my balcony in the sun.

Tonight my father, sister, brother in law and I will go watch my niece dance in a show that her dance school organize every year. This year is special because it's been 12,5 years since they dance school was started. I can't wait to see how my niece will do!
Old 06-05-2015, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

That sounds wonderful.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and weekend.

Donna
Old 06-05-2015, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Went to the dentist, then Donna's house to go to Walmart, then to the bank, then to the grocery store, back to Donna's house and then home. Busy day.

That sounds wonderful, Miranda.

Old 06-06-2015, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sounds you had a bust day Jade!

Have a nice weekend everybody! Anybody got plans?
Old 06-06-2015, 01:53 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Jade and Donna so glad you guys had a great day

My kids are still sick and have tons of mucous that is making them throw up I have been puked on so many times the last couple of days This cold needs to leave my house now.

I hope everyone else is having a great weekend.
Old 06-06-2015, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

We did. The movie Spy was so funny. The mall we bought some DVDs and shirts.

I'm sorry Amy.

My allergies are kicking my butt.

Donna
Old 06-07-2015, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey everyone

I'm so exhausted My weekend was (and still is) really crazy. I've now a four hour break from work and have to be back there at about 5.45 PM. We've got elections here and I'm the one in charge in my polling place. I really hope it'll be over soon because I'm so tired that I could fall asleep in front of my laptop right away...

Miranda, how was the dance? Sounds so awesome!

And yes, we had amazing weather here the whole week, especially on Friday and Saturday although yesterday was too much already. We had temperatures around 35°C (about 95°F) and wow, it was sooo hot. Besides, we were invited to friend for a BBQ and we started at 3 PM already and I swear, I sat in their garden and was sweating although I didn't even move.

Amy, oh no. I'm so sorry that you have such a hard time with that cold. Are you and your hubby still sick as well? Or did it at least get better for you?

Donna, allergies so suck Have you got something that you can take for it not being too bad?

Jade, dentist? Oh man, there's no doctor I'm more afraid of.
Old 06-07-2015, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Amy - So sorry to hear the kids are still sick. I really hope they get better soon.

Kris - The dance was amazing. My niece did a really great job and I was very proud of her!

I can imagine you being exhausted Kris! I hope that by the time you read this things have calmed down a bit! Here it was ony really hot on Friday with temps around 35°C (about 95°F). On Saturday the temp dropped to about 25°C which was still really nice.

Sorry to hear about you allergies Donna! I hope it will be better soon.
Old 06-07-2015, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I can take Benadryl and a nasal spray. They help some. Thanks so much.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday.

Donna
Old 06-07-2015, 12:54 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Donna glad you have something you can take to help with the allergies.

Miranda I am glad you had a such a great time at the dance.

Kris I am sorry you have to work so much with the polls going on. Does voting last a long time there? Usually voting is over in one day here. But they do have early voting times as well that probably keep people busy for awhile. I hope you get some rest soon

Jade the dentist doesn't sound like fun. Hope it is quick and painless

I am over my cold. I don't have it anymore really. Maybe a little bit of a cough left, but not much. My older son seems to be over it for the most part too. He still has a cough, but not as much congestion. The baby still has a bad cough and congestion. Every time he sneezes lots of snot appears All the drainage is causing him to choke while he's eating his bottle and then he throws up. Everywhere And of course when he throws up it goes all over me and him so we both have to get cleaned up and change our clothes. My washing machine is working overtime right now But it has to end at some point. He will get over it. I just have to take it day by day until then.

I hope every one is having a fantastic weekend
Old 06-07-2015, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was busy.

Yes I had to get a cap put on my tooth.

I had a great weekend.

How was everybody's weekend?

Old 06-08-2015, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, so glad to hear that the dance was so great and I bet you're super proud of your niece. What else did you do at the weekend?

Amy, I'm happy to hear that you guys slowly get better. You and your older one being over it almost is fantastic and your baby for sure will be over it soon, too. Just one or two more days and it'll get a lot better for you, you'll see. Stay strong!

So you survived the dentist, Jade? I'm glad to hear that. Without any pain hopefully?

Amy, the actual poll lasts one day here, too. Always a Sunday. But the whole election system here is a lot different to the one in the USA. We for example don't need to get registered to be allowed to vote, voting with electronic devices (I have no clue how those machines are called in English) are not allowed and so on... There is tons of work to be done before, it depends on the election but a lot are keeping you super busy for months before the actual election
But I'm lucky that this was the first election that I didn't have to organize, just was in charge of one of the polling places here on Sunday. In October I started a new job (same employer though) in the financial resort which I soooo love. I wouldn't want to do anything different anymore.

Besides of that my weekend was so much fun, simply amazing!
Old 06-08-2015, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good to hear your weekend was good even though you were so busy Kris.

I went shopping with my oldest sister on Saturday and on Saturday night and Sunday I worked on the quotes for the OP's. and watched Keeping Up With The Kardashians and Secrets and Lies and that was pretty much it. Nice and relaxed.
Old 06-08-2015, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I had my 3 month check-up. My doctor said that I can get a tattoo if I want one and use wrist splints for my carpal tunnel.

Everyone.

Donna