Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2016, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cece, you'r not that old and your time isn't over at all... You'll find a guy if you are ready and the right one crosses your your path

See, Miranda tells you the same
Old 06-22-2016, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm 27, Miranda.

Well, I feel I will never be ready. I am still such a little kid when it comes to things like kissing and that three letter word (you see, I don't even feel comfortable saying it!)

I am very innocent. Too innocent for my age. I stay away from R-rated stuff too the best I can (unless it is superhero related like Deadpool but wow it was too much for me) and hearing swear words shock me [like what y'all said in the Anti ABC thread here]

I am growing up just at a slower rate okay.
Old 06-23-2016, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

You know, I think that is a beautiful thing. Too many people think they have to grow up so fast and be just like everyone else. I admire you being able to stay true to who you are. And I imagine someday you will meet someone who will value those traits in you
Old 06-23-2016, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
You know, I think that is a beautiful thing. Too many people think they have to grow up so fast and be just like everyone else. I admire you being able to stay true to who you are. And I imagine someday you will meet someone who will value those traits in you
Awwe, thank you. So sweet of you to say; that means a lot!
Old 06-24-2016, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I'm sorry that I haven't been on . I had power issues. I hope that they are resolved now.

Donna
Old 06-24-2016, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Everybody does their thing at their own rate Cece. Why would you have to be all serious and grown up when you are 27? What's wrong with being a little childish? Nothing imo. You are perfect the way you are. And I saw that you were shocked by the words Kris and I used in the Anti ABC thread. I wouldn't say those are "normal" words for us cause they are still swear words but I think we "European" people use those words a lot sooner than Americans and so that's why I am not really shocked about those anymore.

That's okay Donna. Hope your power issues are over.

I wasn't online yesterday cause we had a HUGE hailstorm last night. We had hail coming done the size of tennis balls! My dad is 70 years old and he never saw something like this in his life! So you can imagine how seldom this was. Luckily of course cause it was soooo bad. My car is badly damaged. My back window is completely gone. I have two big cracks in the front window. My mirror is broken. It's crazy. I live in an apartment building and and all the cars are damaged. Houses are badly damaged, it's so crazy. Luckily nobody was injured or hurt.
Old 06-25-2016, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks so much.

I think that they are better now.

Donna
Old 06-26-2016, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's good to hear Donna.
Old 06-26-2016, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks Miranda.

It is not a good day for me today. It is what would have been my Dad's 84th birthday today.

Donna
Old 06-27-2016, 06:19 AM
Elite Fan

I'm sorry about your car Miranda, but glad you are okay.

Donna I hope you feel better. It's hard dealing with death of a loved one.
Old 06-27-2016, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks so much.

Donna
Old 06-27-2016, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you Marilyn.

Thinking about you today Donna!
Old 06-27-2016, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey there I'm so sorry for me to be MIA.

Donna, I'm sorry to hear that you had such a hard day yesterday How are you today?

Miranda, I'm so relieved that you're okay. It's just your car, that was damaged and I'm sure it'll be repaired soon And I hope that your insurance will pay for it.

Cece, I just can agree with what the others said. I think it's totally fine the way you are and you shouldn't doubt yourself because of what others tell you. You're you and you can be proud of you and what you achieved in your life And everything else will come whenever it comes.

So I was feeling really bad starting on Friday. It was so extremely hot and humid here. We had temperatures around 35 and more degrees and it was sooo unbelievable humid. So I got a really bad headache, which started on Friday night, when we were to a late run with Sascha and two friends, I only got 5 hours of sleep, on Saturday it was as hot and humid again and my headache turned into a bad migraine, I was feeling so sick and almost had to puke... I didn't eat anything. In the evening we had a birthday party where we went and there it started to get better slowly. And again only 5 hours of sleep and me being extremely tired and a headache starting again on Sunday... Last night was the first one I could finally sleep but had to get up at 5 am because of work
Old 06-27-2016, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Kris. It's a miracle that nobody got hurt. Luckily my insurance will pay for it. Now I just have to wait my turn to have my car fixed.

Sorry to hear you had such migraines Kris. How are you feeling today?
Old 06-27-2016, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh no about your car, Miranda. We have pretty bad hailstorms every now and then too. But my cars have been lucky to avoid big damages. Some dents one time but had many white spots all over [residue from the hail I guess]. Thought they were dents at first but turned out a wash made the spots go away. Just a little chipped paint around those spots. But on the local news, there were shattered windshields and damaged roofs. Beats the destruction a tornado can cause though and we live in 'tornado alley' so always on edge when we hear tornadoes are near.

Hugs Donna!

Sorry you weren't feeling well, Kris. Hope you're better now!

Thanks Kris (and everyone again)! I don't have the biggest self-confidence, but feel that a lot of us deal with that to some extent. And I'm more of a people pleaser than a self pleaser, but I wouldn't change that because it's worth it to me. I've always grown up helping others. Feel better to give than receive, etc. And it shows in my MST work I think. I would visit a board I am MST'ing first over my own board. Part of my lack of confidence stems from getting bullied a lot in school, but I have made so much progress in gaining self-confidence. There may have been a point in my life where I've had suicidal thoughts and did things [to myself] that I'm certainly not proud of looking/thinking back. Sorry to be such a downer, but look at me now - being the cheerleader and all.