Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2017, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I enjoyed the movie, though thought it was a little disjointed/all over the place. Action was really good! We mostly did window shopping.

Thanksgiving was nice! Lots of family/friends came over. My sister got me Final Fantasy XV for XBOX.
Old 11-24-2017, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Of course it was thanksgiving! I hope you all had a great thanksgiving with family and friends.

So did anyone go shopping for Black Friday?
Old 11-25-2017, 07:23 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't. It's too crazy for me now and I would be mad if the one thing I wanted was already sold out. Lol. I think I would have to go to the less popular stores to enjoy shopping without the fighting crowds.

We drove back home from my moms yesterday.
Old 11-25-2017, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here in The Netherlands, Black Friday is becoming more popular so I ordered a new phone online which had a really great deal.

Hope everybody will have a nice weekend.
Old 11-25-2017, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn’t go out but did get some great deals like the latest seasons on DVD of Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Stranger Things, and several movies on DVD. My sister got me a game on XBOX. And cousin will buy me a Flash, Wonder Woman, and Green Arrow T-shirt! I also got books for all my students for Christmas!

I just got home from volunteering for 6 hours! Going to post some now. Last few days have been busy with the holidays (Thanksgiving) and doing my volunteer work, helping out my community.
Old 11-29-2017, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey there everybody So tell my, guys, what have you been up, how are you and what did I miss?

I'm really happy and fine in the new house. We've settled in and most of the stuff is finished now... Just a few smaller things, setting up Christmas decorations and of course our new bedroom furniture will arrive next Tuesday... Afterwards it'll be even better
Old 11-30-2017, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am so excited that you are finally moved in and that it is almost done! Can't wait to see that house tour.

I am going good. Busy with work and it was pretty calm here while you were gone so you didn't miss too much.
Old 11-30-2017, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have recorded a video already but it's with a German voice over (from me ) so I wasn't sure if I shall send it to you... What do you think?

I saw that it wasn't too busy here... Sadly.

Busy with work I can imagine. It's Christmas time and I bet it's not really quiet in stores around this time of the year, right?
Old 12-02-2017, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It is pretty busy in the stores now. Going to enjoy it while it lasts cause next month it is not going to be busy at all anymore.

I loved that you sent the video anyway. I couldn't follow a thing but I am sooo happy that I saw your house!
Old 12-04-2017, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

I bet it won't be... January must be horrible for a salesmen/-women because of the lack of customers.

So, what are you plans for the week, guys? Anything new?
Old 12-05-2017, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes it is. Especially after the busy December month.

Nothing new for me. A lot of work again this week and not much else planned. What about you?
Old 12-05-2017, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

Same ole same ole here! Got my tree up! Major accomplishment. My middle son has gotten interested in baking. So we've been making cookies lately. I just have to avoid eating them.

So have you guys been keeping up with all the sexual harassment drama going on in this country?
Old 12-06-2017, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is awesome you put your tree up Marilyn. Do you have a big tree?

And so cool that your son is getting into baking. I love to bake as well but I don't do it often enough.

Yes I have been following all that. It is so crazy!
Old 12-06-2017, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not up to anything much either... I'm still trying to recover

Marilyn, oh yes, I keep following it as good as possible with what's going on in my life the last couple of months. But why do you ask. I'm sure there is a specific reason?

And Trump today again... No words, really.

Baking I plan on baking a special Christmas cake tomorrow as well... And on Saturday, it will be Christmas cookies

Marilyn, it's just Christmas once a year and having a cookie every now and then won't hurt
Old 12-07-2017, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love christmas cookies!