Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2017, 06:09 PM
Elite Fan

He does look tired.

Love the gif set
Old 02-05-2017, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love this gif-set and was about to bring it over as well. Thanks so much, Miranda. The good old times I really look forward to our season 2 re-watch this summer already

And yes, sadly I wouldn't consider her helping him anymore because she cares. These times are over. Not sure what has happened to change that but yeah, it has.

Yeah, Tari, me too... It's a surprise it's coming just yet. How will this all end?
Old 02-05-2017, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome Kris. It brought me back to the good old days as well. I miss those days.

I am so scared for them that tbh I don't even want know how this is going to end..
Old 02-05-2017, 01:46 PM
Elite Fan

Hopefully Liz gets a swift kick in the pants to wake her up and make her realize she cares for Red and to stop blaming him
Old 02-05-2017, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

Well, Red is no spring chicken. It's amazing how well he's held up to stress since entering into a DEVIL's BARGAIN with the FBI. I think losing Liz, believing she was dead, was the last straw.
Old 02-05-2017, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

I think so too and he was shot, immediately goes on the run with Liz without enough time to full recover, imo. Then she fakes her death, he goes on an opium binge, then has to save her and Agnes gets in a car wreck, has to kill a best friend, blown up. Liz is acting stupid and now an enemy has come for him.
Old 02-05-2017, 04:54 PM
Elite Fan

the man is a ticking time bomb...
Old 02-06-2017, 06:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

I agree Red looks tired. I have been wondering how long can a man continue in this life. It has to be exhausting. Especially since he started working with the task force. You all are right he has to be close to his breaking point.

I hope he doesn't die at the end of this. I am hoping he starts to step back and eventually retires to some private island he acquired along the way that only Dembe and Baz know about. And if Liz starts acting right they will fill her in and let her visit with Agnes too see her "grandpa." Wow I think I have just written my first fan fiction. Lol.
Old 02-06-2017, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Red just can't catch a breath. He keeps going and going and at one point it's going to be enough. His whole life is stressful and the way Liz is acting towards him is stressing him out even more and that is not good for him.
Old 02-06-2017, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just hope, that Liz will wake up one day and realize her mistake. She needs to realize that she needs Red, that he is a person and that he really deeply cares for her and Agnes. And she should finally start to open her eyes and accept that there must be some kind of connection, no matter what... Otherwise he would have never sacrificed his life over and over again for her.

Shall he break, I hope that Liz will be there to help him up again. She is the only one that can do it, that I'm sure about...
Old 02-07-2017, 07:10 AM
Elite Fan

Susana your fanfic is great!! I'm a fan!
Old 02-07-2017, 09:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Lol. Thanks Marilyn. I am a sucker for happy endings.

Kris I wonder if Red's life were in dander and seriously injured, how Liz would react. I too hope that she would remember she loves him and doesn't want to lose him.
Old 02-07-2017, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I just hope, that Liz will wake up one day and realize her mistake. She needs to realize that she needs Red, that he is a person and that he really deeply cares for her and Agnes. And she should finally start to open her eyes and accept that there must be some kind of connection, no matter what... Otherwise he would have never sacrificed his life over and over again for her.
I really hope we she will realize that as well but I have been waiting for that for so long now that I am sceptic whether it will ever happen..

Quote:
Shall he break, I hope that Liz will be there to help him up again. She is the only one that can do it, that I'm sure about...
I really hope so too! And I agree, she is the only person that can help him finding his way back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeySoos (View Post)
I wonder if Red's life were in dander and seriously injured, how Liz would react. I too hope that she would remember she loves him and doesn't want to lose him.
I am sure she would help him. It's happened a few times before that his life was in danger and that she was mad at him (T. Earl King VI, when they wanted to auction off Red for example) and she saved him then and I am sure she would do that again.
Old 02-08-2017, 06:54 AM
Elite Fan

I love the Leonard caul episode when he was shot. She had been so mad at him but the Minute he was shot she wanted to save him.

Although I must admit I was mad at her all over again at the end of the episode. I just wanted one entire episode where they get along.
Old 02-08-2017, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Susana, I love your fanfiction as well You should write one, honestly Then we'd get something good between all that crap on the show

Quote:
Kris I wonder if Red's life were in dander and seriously injured, how Liz would react. I too hope that she would remember she loves him and doesn't want to lose him.
And we'll find out about that soon... At least that's what I hope for by recalling our latest episode descriptions.
You know what I'd love to see? Liz helping Red and him asking her why she did it... I think it would take her completely off guard because she would have to answer honestly. He'd know if she'd lie and I want to know as well.

Quote:
I really hope so too! And I agree, she is the only person that can help him finding his way back.
That's true because I always have Dembe's words in my ear... She's the only thing that he cares about, her and Agnes.

The best one regarding Liz saving Red was T. Earl King VI I love this episode.