Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2020, 07:04 AM
Elite Fan

Seeing the burn marks. I know that’s red only but I love that scene too
Old 10-28-2020, 12:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

True, that was at the end of the finale as well I had totally forgotten about them and I'm still wondering if he got them the night of the fire and how...
Old 10-28-2020, 06:42 AM
Elite Fan

Me too I want to know. I still think he was there and saved liz.

I love when he tells liz to try the gusher. Is it grapefruit? I can’t remember but he says it’s sour like her.
Old 10-30-2020, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, I like that one as well and her face when he tells her

There were so many amazing little moments that we had all forgotten about somehow. Right? How could we?

You know what I still recall... Him having watched some of the video tape that was recorded of her house with Tom I'm really curious how much he had watched then.
Old 10-30-2020, 07:51 AM
Elite Fan

Remind me of that scene. I can’t think of it.
Old 11-01-2020, 03:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

God I have a lot to catch up but I don't think I am even going to try and attempt that..
Old 11-01-2020, 08:32 AM
Elite Fan

Miranda just think of all the best feel is scenes from s1 and you will easily catch up. We’ve been going down memory lane
Old 11-01-2020, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, believe us, you didn't miss too much... Although in this one we relived all the awesome Red/Liz moments from season 1

Marilyn, you really don't remember? Really? There were these cameras in Liz and Tom's apartment... The ones that have been monitored by apple man. The one that Liz found and where she called Mr. Kaplan for the first time...
Red got the feeds and watched them and when Liz realized that Tom was the bad guy here, Red gave them to her and she asked him how much he's watched. And he answers "Some. Enough."
Old 11-02-2020, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

Kris I just needed a little help to remember the scene!!!

How about Luther Braxton when Liz wants to save red. The. The scene where he grabs her from behind in the hallway. And then the end where he saves her.
Old 11-04-2020, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

You needed a little help... So I assume that was enough and you know what what exactly I mean? Or do I have to look for a gif-set?

The fish talk in Luther Braxton
Old 11-04-2020, 12:37 PM
Elite Fan

Nah got it.

Okay I read fish talk and it took me a minute. I’m like what fish talk. I think it’s because you said fish. Lol. In Mexico there are these fish.

I love that scene. All of it where she volunteers to stay and help him. They work together. And red gets hurt and the cpr
Old 11-07-2020, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You know, I never really got the fish talk in Luther Braxton..
Old 11-08-2020, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, that's why I called it fish talk Or maybe fish speech... That would have fit a lot better. It's still one of my favorite scenes of the show ever.

Miranda, seriously?

I'll have a look if I can find a fish talk gif tomorrow... So fast I wasn't able to find one, sadly.
Old 11-09-2020, 07:55 AM
Elite Fan

Well I’m glad she doesn’t get it. All the more fun to read it again.

But he’s talking about these fish that are in total darkness, like Red has been. And what would happen if they dare to come into the light.
Old 11-10-2020, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, exactly. That's it... I think he is talking about his soul there and that Liz might be the light there.

There sadly isn't a gif set for me to be found of that scene but I'll bring over the quote again...

Red: "In Mexico, there are these fish that have colonized the freshwater caves along Sierra del Abra.They were lost. They found themselves living in complete darkness. But they didn’t die. Instead, they thrived. They adapted. They lost their pigmentation, their sight, eventually even their eyes. With survival, they became hideous.♤ I’ve rarely thought about what I once was. But I wonder if a ray of light were to make it into the cave, would I be able to see it? Or feel it? Would I gravitate to its warmth? And if I did, would I become less hideous?♤ I didn’t want you to come here, follow me here.♤ Because the truth is if I don’t stop Braxton, what he’ll discover is that he can’t get the Fulcrum without you."