Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2020, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMFG, I love this episode sooooo much!!!! Anslo Garrick was fantastic.

But another one left out... Gina Zanetakos where she goes to Red and he holds her hand. Or her at the end when she comes to him and tells him what an a** he is... When she thinks that Red did all of it.
Old 10-13-2020, 11:36 AM
Elite Fan

See I’m skipping so much. I even love the second episode. I forgot the title. But she and red are undercover and he is protecting her.
Old 10-14-2020, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

The second episode was The Freelancer With that human trafficking ring. I loved that episode so much. And man, the pen scene. That is still one of my all time favorites somehow.

BTW, I just read that Megan posted that we will HATE Liz this season... So there we go. I think the Red/Liz hope is sooooo gone already.
Old 10-15-2020, 08:02 AM
Elite Fan

I can’t hate liz more than I do now I don’t think. That just drove my favorite episode memory from my mind.
Old 10-16-2020, 01:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

True... I know what you mean. I have the same problem. But I'll continue staying in the past, in the good old times, with you

Do you remember Wujing? That scene when they were down there and he wanted to shoot her. Red was protecting Liz with everything he had.
Old 10-19-2020, 07:21 AM
Elite Fan

Is Wujing the one where Aram is trying to be able to listen to them and red and Liz are underground and she is pretending to work for red? That’s the one I was talking about where Red was protecting her. I love that one.
Old 10-19-2020, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, that's exactly the one I loved that episode so much, too. It was nice to see how far Red was willing to go to keep her safe.

Besides, do you recall the last scene these two shared in the car? Where he tells her that he has her?
Old 10-20-2020, 11:59 AM
Elite Fan

Is that the scene when Agnes was kidnapped?
Old 10-21-2020, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

No, I don't recall Agnes being on the show in episode 1x03 already I'm still talking about Wujing... I don't even want to think about an episode that goes beyond season 2

x
Old 10-21-2020, 11:53 AM
Elite Fan

Omg that scene. Gah and in an instant alli I want to do is rewatch season 1.

Ok the episode where we meet Madeline Pratt. But red tells liz she’s his plus one and they dance. And we get the cumberbund scene where he saves her.

I never shipped them until I learned of Lizzington in about S3. Then as time passed I started thinking maybe. I don’t even know what I think now. But just talking about the old times just puts my heart back to them.

Just reliving some of these marvelous scenes makes me again miss them so much. That was the show. The whole show. That was it.
Old 10-22-2020, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me, too!!! I so badly want to re-watch season 1. It was the BEST!

I know what you mean... It's just these few moment that are needed that make me want our old show back and that bring me right back to them. I'd fall for them over and over again watching the pilot and the first season, no matter what I know happens afterwards.

Shall I continue to bring more stuff over here?

x
Old 10-22-2020, 11:59 AM
Elite Fan

Yes because I’m continuing down memory lane. That gif!!!

The episode after anslo Garrick at the end when he shows up at Lizs house and she says did you get me anything.
Old 10-24-2020, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMFG, that phone call when he is gone and he calls her I love this moment so much and how she asks him if he is her father and he answers 'No'. Without any doubt.
Old 10-26-2020, 08:17 AM
Elite Fan

There another obama documentary about photos from his time in office. And omg. They used the song at the end of S1 on one of the series of photos. Absolutely gorgeous

And you know how I am with songs. I don’t know the name. But it took me straight to the s1’ finale and 2 scenes. The first when red says just say the word and I’ll fly away and Liz tells him to go and he turns away from her. The look on his face. Oh my.

And then the end montage. That song is playing and Liz is looking at the photos in her house red is packing and then the ending when she drives up in the car
Old 10-26-2020, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, they really did? Damn! It would be the same for me... As soon as a song appears that was played during season 1 it would bring me back to the exact same scene

This moment, when she appears on his doorstep and he stays. I loved it so much.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top