Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2016, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

He looks so young in the first gif!
Old 05-15-2016, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cause he was young there. It's still so weird for me to see James with so much hair.

x
Old 05-16-2016, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

James so wouldn't have been my type when he was young No appeal for me at all. But yeah, I get why others might have loved him

Him watching the batism Man... that was such a sad moment, especially with the speech given by Tom before. It's just not fair.

Some more of young James, just for you, guys

x
Old 05-16-2016, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw look at him!

James at the NBC Upfronts today.

Old 05-16-2016, 05:30 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't find him attractive young. I mean he was handsome just not a man I noticed. But now, wow. I think I'm crazy!
Old 05-16-2016, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lovely Upfront pic!
Old 05-17-2016, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

x
Old 05-17-2016, 01:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

that's is good one Miranda

PS: I got 500 posts
Old 05-18-2016, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Congrats on 500 posts Aga!

I can't wait to see James in the finale tomorrow!
Old 05-18-2016, 03:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thank you . Me to, i can't wait, i am already planning to buy beer, crisps and chocolate for the blacklist finale
Old 05-19-2016, 07:05 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by witch123 (View Post)
it's weird to see James with long hair , i think we get use to having him short hair.
how the buttermilk taste like?, I never saw it or taste it either.
LOL...it was a shock for me the first time I saw him with a shaved head! I have been a long time fan of his, and was used to his many different haircuts over the years, but virtually no hair...that really threw me. Now I love his new look, but almost guaranteed after the show is over he will have a different hair look for his next project. That's just the way it has been throughout his career.
Old 05-19-2016, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
I didn't find him attractive young. I mean he was handsome just not a man I noticed. But now, wow. I think I'm crazy!
Marilyn, same here It's so strange... Especially considering the age difference between me and him!

Aga, congrats on 500 posts!!!

Aga, now I'm really sad that I watch the show in the morning because watching it with tons of junk food would be really awesome, too But in the morning, before work... No.

Quote:
LOL...it was a shock for me the first time I saw him with a shaved head! I have been a long time fan of his, and was used to his many different haircuts over the years, but virtually no hair...that really threw me. Now I love his new look, but almost guaranteed after the show is over he will have a different hair look for his next project. That's just the way it has been throughout his career.
It's so cool to hear it from another perspective for once I think I never knew anybody who was shocked by him shaving all his hair. But yes, I can imagine it's the exact same as for us... We were used to the shaved head and saw him with hair and were like WTH? and for you it was the other way around.

And yes, James is really a person who totally lives for his roles and he somehow changes his looks that way, too... It must fit for him, perfectly.
Old 05-19-2016, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetraveler (View Post)
Yes he changed his hair for almost all of his projects right? I can't imagine Red having hair. The look James has now is what makes him Red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by witch123 (View Post)
Thank you . Me to, i can't wait, i am already planning to buy beer, crisps and chocolate for the blacklist finale
Sounds like a great plan Aga! Enjoy the episode and the beer and snacks.
Old 05-19-2016, 05:32 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Yes he changed his hair for almost all of his projects right? I can't imagine Red having hair. The look James has now is what makes him Red.
Yes he did. I assume it is to try and make it easier for the audience to accept him in the role he is playing, rather than immediately think of the last role he had done. He made it easy for me not to picture Alan Shore (Boston Legal) when I am watching Blacklist. And I absolutely adored Alan, but now I adore Red.

As an actor I have always found him interesting and entertaining to watch...he just has that something, and that something has gotten stronger as he has aged.
Old 05-20-2016, 05:52 AM
Elite Fan

This man deserves 10 Emmys for his work this season.