Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2015, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really would love him being working for Liz and Red secretly, without the others knowing about it. I can see Aram being the only one to contact (besides Samar maybe) and to ask for help... Maybe Red will kidnap him again
Old 05-28-2015, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That would be great if Red would kidnap him again! It's not like he is going to harm Aram. Red has a soft spot for him but I would like to see Aram squirm in that kind of situation again.
Old 05-28-2015, 05:24 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Aram could never live on the run!! He is way too much of a nervous nelly It would be hilarious though because he would be freaking out over every little thing the entire time.
Old 05-29-2015, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I agree. Aram on the run would not be a good idea. I can totally picture him being all nervous and scared. Poor Aram.
Old 05-29-2015, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
That would be great if Red would kidnap him again! It's not like he is going to harm Aram. Red has a soft spot for him but I would like to see Aram squirm in that kind of situation again.
But I think Liz being around could maybe calm him because he trusts (trusted) her... Or maybe that has changed now that he doesn't know what really happened. Maybe he would be as afraid of her as he is of Red
Old 05-29-2015, 07:59 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I agree - Liz could calm him to a degree, but in general I just think that Aram is way too nervous of a person to be able to function on the run for a long period of time.
Old 05-30-2015, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
But I think Liz being around could maybe calm him because he trusts (trusted) her... Or maybe that has changed now that he doesn't know what really happened. Maybe he would be as afraid of her as he is of Red
I think Aram could never be afraid of Liz. He knows her. He knows that she isn't a bad person. I really hope he will support her and believe in her.
Old 05-31-2015, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
I agree - Liz could calm him to a degree, but in general I just think that Aram is way too nervous of a person to be able to function on the run for a long period of time.
He shouldn't be on the run. He should simply work for Red and Liz from the inside I would love that. And to fill him in into their plans he could be kidnapped again, just for fun because I loved season him being kidnapped in season 1
Old 05-31-2015, 10:00 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I think it would be much easier on his character to work for them on the inside
Old 05-31-2015, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree. I think he could prove himself really helpfull from the inside.
Old 05-31-2015, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

But you know, Aram working for Red and Liz and Samar working for Red still would keep Ressler all on his own by being the only one working for the task force actually and trying to catch her (and Red). Which would somehow be sad, right?
Old 06-01-2015, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That would be sad but somehow I think all three of them; Aram, Samar and Ressler will be on Red and Liz's side.
Old 06-01-2015, 01:47 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I don't see Ressler really putting his full effort into hunting them down. I think if it was just Red he would on it big time. But I don't think he wants to actually arrest Liz. So if he won't be hunting Liz wholeheartedly - or Red for that matter because if he finds Red he knows he will also find Liz.
Old 06-02-2015, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally agree on that Amy.
Old 06-02-2015, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
I don't see Ressler really putting his full effort into hunting them down. I think if it was just Red he would on it big time. But I don't think he wants to actually arrest Liz. So if he won't be hunting Liz wholeheartedly - or Red for that matter because if he finds Red he knows he will also find Liz.
When it comes to this I'm somehow all on my own Now I know how you feel. It think the way she has hurt Ressler isn't one easy to be forgiven. But yeah, that's something for another thread

Aram and Liz, you know what's so sad? I'm sure the chances that we will get a scene between these two in the near future are so damn rare.