Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2015, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think Red knew that the Fulcrum was in the stuffed bunny. Don't get me wrong, you never know with Red but I think he blocked her memory because she did something to her parents or something horrible in general that night. Maybe she lit the fire or something like that. And maybe that was more important to him than finding the Fulcrum. She was a four year old. he had a young daughter as well that he really loved. And he wasn't a criminal back then, so I doubt that he would have put the Fulcrum before Lizzie back then.

And even now he wouldn't have gone through that trouble of trying to get her to remember in the Luther Braxton episode had he known where it is. That makes no sense to me. He loves Lizzie and I'm sure he doesn't want her to find out about that night because he wants to protect her.
Old 05-13-2015, 11:43 PM
Moderator Manager

This is the grey area of the show which I think they won't shed light just yet.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 05-14-2015, 05:33 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

That's a good point Kris. I really hope we get those answers in tonight's ep. Having to wait all summer again would suck
Old 05-21-2015, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

We somehow abandoned this thread. Time for some Aram/Liz love

We didn't get anything in the finale though... I'm really wondering what Aram was thinking when he heard that Liz shot Connolly and that they'd be hunting her down from now on as well.
Old 05-22-2015, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am sure he will be so scared for her. I imagine he doesn't know what to think. He always trusted Liz no matter what and I hope he will continue to do so. I would hate to see this ruin their friendship.
Old 05-22-2015, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really hope that Aram will still trust her as well. I somehow need to believe in one of the guys in the bureau at least and I really can Aram see still being on her side. I hope I don't set my hopes up for nothing because it would be so sad to see that relationship change drastically. He made her Red Velvet Cupcakes for her birthday, he worked with her, he trusted her. I want to see them interact somehow again in season 3.
Old 05-24-2015, 04:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I want to see them interact too! It would be so sad if because all of this their friendship would be ruined. I have a feeling that Aram will always be on Liz her side.
Old 05-25-2015, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I want to see them interact too! It would be so sad if because all of this their friendship would be ruined. I have a feeling that Aram will always be on Liz her side.
I really hope your feeling's right because I want at least one to believe in her still that is not Raymond Reddington. And Aram would be perfect for that role.
Old 05-25-2015, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She needs people that believe in her. If she doesn't have that, she has not much left.
Old 05-25-2015, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

And she deserves to have these people because no matter what I think Liz always was a loyal person and she loved these people like a family as well... It was the threats again them which brought her over the edge.
Old 05-25-2015, 09:17 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I think Aram will believe in Liz. He may even try to help her out if he can without raising suspicions. Aram always sees the good in others, especially when he cares about that person. I would be really surprised if he isn't supportive of her when the show returns.
Old 05-26-2015, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree Kris. Liz deserves people that support her and are with her 100%. I hope that Aram can help out. Maybe he can hack the computers from The Cabal. Maybe he will find something there that Liz is being set up?
Old 05-26-2015, 07:56 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

That's a great idea Miranda! I think it would be cool if he could use his computer tech skills to prove that Liz is being framed.
Old 05-27-2015, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He can do so much with a computer and the skills he has. I am sure he could figure out something if the Cabal has anything documented on their computers.
Old 05-27-2015, 06:26 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I definitely think he can too I hope we see him behind the scenes trying to find out info when people aren't looking over his shoulder.