Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2019, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Honestly, this might somehow cause a rift between Ressler and Liz. He is going behind her back, lying to her We all know how that ends. It's not good.

But still I get Ressler and his motives have nothing to do with Liz if you ask me. He himself wants to know who he is and who for he had the life he was living and still is.
Old 04-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Elite Fan

If Liz is all understanding and forgiving, I'm gonna be frustrated because we know that's not who she is.
Old 04-12-2019, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it could cause a rift between them. But I do agree with you Kris, that I think that Ressler is not doing this for Liz but for himself but I do think he is doing it for the team as well. He wants to know who this imposter is who he has been working with for 6 years.
Old 04-13-2019, 07:38 AM
Elite Fan

Hes totally lied to her now and gone behind her back. She's probably going to marry him.

I saw a tumblr post Keebler fans were so excited to have some angst with Liz and Ressler because they thought it would lead to a happy ending.

And I just wanted to post no you don't want angst between your favorite characters. Red and Liz are destroyed. Tom is dead. Samar is gone. Kaplan is dead. It's not looking good for Dembe. We have a bad history here.

Last edited by Fangirl49; 04-13-2019 at 08:44 AM
Old 04-13-2019, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay. so when one is done with lying to the other, the other one start lying.. can anybody say vicious circle..

x
Old 04-15-2019, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

This was kind of a stupid move. He very well could have told her and she wouldn't have been able to do anything, would she? So where is the problem? It'll be even worse as soon as she figures it out. Always the same.

And Marilyn, the way you put it, it's really super duper scary
Old 04-15-2019, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah. Angst is the last thing you want.

Ressler said he requested the file weeks ago. He had plenty of time to tell her before.

And now he still needs to tell her. It's only gonna make it worse.

And yeah kris, Liz had no recourse to stop him. He's investigating in his profession. But he should tell her.

I saw a post about how all he wants to do is win over Red. That's kinda how this feels. I did not know that when he arrested Liz in S3 he told Red that he had beat him.
Old 04-17-2019, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes he told Red that he beat him when he arrested Liz. He did something that Red wasn't able too. At leas that is how Ressler saw it.

He might as well tell Liz. She can't do much about it. What is she going to do? She is not going to report him to Cooper cause then they will find out what she has been doing.
Old 04-18-2019, 11:29 AM
Elite Fan

His ego was certainly in play then. And It sounds like it is now. Otherwise, he might consider what Liz is saying.
Old 04-18-2019, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah he would be but I really think his ego is in the way.
Old 04-19-2019, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

He cant let go of wanting to beat Red
Old 04-19-2019, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

The bad thing is that him winning over Red was more important than Liz's fate at the time even... I recall him saying that and I was so mad. I couldn't (and still can't) understand how he could say something like that.
Old 04-20-2019, 07:14 AM
Elite Fan

Im starting to think now I that liz is going to be happy if he finds Dom. Darn it.

Neither of them may realize or care how dangerous this is. Ressler has his ego. And Liz only cares for herself.
Old 04-21-2019, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think they know what they are getting themselves into. Not at all.
Old 04-22-2019, 12:43 PM
Elite Fan

So will Ressler talk to Dom or will Liz?