Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2019, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Ressler is going to try to find him but I have a feeling Liz will beat him too it. Don't know if it will be a coincidence or if Ressler will show Liz the picture of Dom.
Old 04-25-2019, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

I'm now afraid this whole meeting will happen without Red knowing about the betrayal
Old 04-27-2019, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

so at least Ressler was honest with Liz. And because of him she knows that Dom is her grandfather and she learned about Red's real identity.

Do you think she will tell Ressler about Red's real identity?
Old 04-28-2019, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm really not a big fan of these two anymore... I don't know but all the lying and everything destroyed so much for me. And the worst is them always looking past it. Without ever having a talk about it or anything. It all feels so untrue to me. It's not a situation I can rely on

Hm, not sure if she's going to tell Ressler. The question is, if she tells him, shouldn't the team know as well? I really think it super strange to draw the line there. I'm sorry but they are just colleagues and friends, same as Aram and Cooper are to her.
Old 04-28-2019, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You are right Kris. If she tells Ressler she should tell the entire team cause they all have a right to the truth.

I don't like that they are both lying and deceiving.
Old 04-28-2019, 01:37 PM
Elite Fan

He went behind her back. No acknowledgement from her about it. Instead she immediately forgets the promise she just made to Red and goes straight to Dom.

Yeah kris I have a problem too. And none of the team know anything. Not what she did to Red. Not the secret investigation. Nothing.

Everything's gonna hit the fan soon and the team will be blind sided.
Old 04-29-2019, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am sure it is going to backfire in their faces.
Old 04-30-2019, 02:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

I so hate that they somehow destroy all the relationships (even when I saw this one as a friendship only) for me... It's messed up. Not because of what they did but because of how they reacted as soon as they found out the truth. No acknowledgement and the other continues lying as the other did before... Is that what this friendship is about? Is that what we are supposed to believe? It sucks because that's definitely not how it works, especially not for those two.
Old 05-01-2019, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You are right Kris. They ruin all the relationships. I hate it that this is what it has come too. I don't want their friendship to be based on lies and deception.
Old 05-01-2019, 01:16 PM
Elite Fan

Omg. You are both so right. Any good relationship we have, they ruin.
Old 05-02-2019, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Until there are no relationships left anymore.
Old 05-03-2019, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
You are right Kris. They ruin all the relationships. I hate it that this is what it has come too. I don't want their friendship to be based on lies and deception.
And honestly, it hadn't had to come that far had they just focused on solving the problem like it should be solved... But they don't, they create problems, lies, distrust and betrayal without ever coming with consequences for the people involved. It's not how life works at all. I know it's a tv show but they could at least keep that bit of reality intact in a show.

All that happens from now on with these two I really don't care about anymore.
Old 05-03-2019, 07:39 PM
Elite Fan

She told him Reds secret. Of all the idiotic things to do. Wow.

At least Ressler thinks there's more to the story. Oh and she had the nerve to tell Ressler she still thinks she deserves to know. I guess she thinks he does to.
Old 05-04-2019, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know if I am glad that Liz told Ressler about Red's real identity. At least there are no more secrets between them anymore now.

And at least Ressler feels that they should tell Cooper and Aram and he is kinda suspicious about the story and I get that. I wonder if he is going to look into Ilya Koslov or not.
Old 05-05-2019, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Boah, she told him even who he is Fantastic.

The only thing I like is that Ressler is super suspicious about the story. That's good. Because it actually doesn't explain why he did everything to keep it a secret from her.

Ressler met these guys... If he's smart, he won't look into Ilya Koslov because he knows he's being watched. If he does, it will make me even more.