Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2017, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too Kris. I wonder if we will ever get a good moment between these two again..
Old 02-14-2017, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

There must be one! I miss them so much. I so enjoyed them teasing each other. It was so fantastic and still, when bad times came, they somehow were there for each other, even if it just was with advice or help in finding somebody...
Old 02-14-2017, 01:00 PM
Elite Fan

We are in cmplete agreement. And even with all their back and forth I actually thought Ressler saw red as a person
Old 02-14-2017, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ressler does see Red as a person. I am convinced of tha but he doesn't show it at all. And that is what I hate. I mean it's okay for him to be mad at Red now and then but not all the time..
Old 02-16-2017, 06:57 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah Miranda that's what I was trying to say. And before the end of S3 I would have agreed that Ressler saw Red as a person. Now it doesn't feel that way at all and I hate the way he is being written. I know he is by the book and a stickler for rules, but the fact that he cared would come through now he just looks petty and I hate that.
Old 02-16-2017, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He is not as much by the book anymore as he used to be. He bent the rules for Liz because she was his partner and he loves her so he bent the rules. He just doesn't want to do that for Red cause he doesn't like him.

And I am not saying the should become best friends cause you can't like everybody but he can at least try to tolerate Red and treat him with respect as Red does with him.
Old 02-18-2017, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

I couldn't agree more... Until the end of season 3, my Ressler/Red world was in balance, it was okay... But now, no chance. Can you imagine what happens when Ressler figures out that Red is a member of the Cabal now and somehow keeping Hitchin's organization in play? Oh wow, the next drama is ahead for these two as well.
Old 02-19-2017, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't even want to imagine that. At all. I don't know what Ressler would do if he finds out.

Does Red know that Laurel killed Reven Wright?
Old 02-19-2017, 09:50 AM
Elite Fan

I think we've talked about this before, but I don't know what we decided. I don't think the show ever "showed" him learning it, but I always believe Red knows everything. I honestly don't know.

Yeah, when Ressler learns he has been working with Hitchens he will be mad, but I don't mind being mad when I can see a reason.
Old 02-19-2017, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

What doesn't he know? I'm sure Red knows very well... He was involved into saving Liz and he suspected all of it to happen. How could he not know?

I'm sure that him digging into this case will make him find out... It's just a matter of time. It's the purpose of it all
Old 02-20-2017, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay so we decided that Red knows that Laurel killed Reven.. I wish Ressler would go to Red with this and that Ressler knows as well. Together they could bring Laurel down. Oh no wait, cause Red needs Laurel for god knows what.. There goes my great idea.
Old 02-20-2017, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, I'm sure he knows I'm as well really wondering why Red is holding on to Laurel Hitchin? Is it out of selfishness because through her he can get what he needs for his business or is it because she might be useful should somebody he cares about be in danger?
Old 02-21-2017, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it's out of selfishness. That he keeps her on his side until he can use her for something.
Old 02-21-2017, 05:19 PM
Elite Fan

He keeps her in place for a reason probably because her job gives her access to information that can help him. But the minute he doesn't need her she's gone.
Old 02-22-2017, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes I believe she will be gone the moment Red doesn't need her anymore. I just really hope that Red can help Ressler nail her for Reven's death.