Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2017, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

I feel like banging my head on the wall in frustration.
Old 02-06-2017, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I got even more depressed today we I added their quotes to the OP. I stopped at 4x06 so I had to catch up with a few episodes and I could only add 1 quote..
Old 02-06-2017, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
I feel like banging my head on the wall in frustration.
Same here! It's so exhausting to be watching this even... I don't know how you feel but it really drains me lately.

Only one quote? Was it a good one at least? Or was it the one where Ressler should take the guy or something like that because he needs it? Not sure if this was in this season though
Old 02-07-2017, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No it wasn't even a good one. It's about what he wanted to do with Sonia Bloom aka Dr. Adrian Shaw.
Old 02-08-2017, 06:42 AM
Elite Fan

Wow. They haven't even really talked this season. I hadnt realized that.
Old 02-09-2017, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Me either. Not until I started to look for quotes.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:45 AM
Elite Fan

Well the quotes you get from tonight's show will be how horrible Red is. Gosh Donald. What is wrong with you? It wasn't Red's fault that you didn't go to your brother. That was your choice and you should own that.

So does he not want to work with Red? Red gives you cases to catch blacklisters. That was the deal. Obviously he's going to have a reason. And if the reason is to save his life I don't know what's wrong with that. If Red is dead your job is gone. Think about that.

I don't get it.

I guess we are supposed to be seeing the task force turn against Red and yeah I see that. I just don't see a reason.
Old 02-10-2017, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Damn it, really? That sucks... Why are they doing this? And now it's Ressler who doesn't want to continue working for/with Red. He has such a bad opinion of Red... Why is that?

Quote:
I guess we are supposed to be seeing the task force turn against Red and yeah I see that. I just don't see a reason.
That's exactly what I'm seeing as well... It's heading towards this turning point and damn it, that would be bad... Red would go back to being the criminal, just with the task force knowing how he operates.
Old 02-10-2017, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

Ressler should have told Cooper he needed to be with his family. Instead he acts like a jerk.

They may know how he works but I still believe hey could never catch him. If he gets his head back in the game he will be three steps ahead of them.
Old 02-10-2017, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ressler never really wanted to work with Red. He just tolerated him because he knows that what the task force does with the help of Red is for a greater good but I guess he is kinda done with that now..

I think if Ressler would have told Red what happened to his brother that Red insisted that he would go see his brother. I don't know where his brother lives or where he was in the hospital but it was far away I am sure Red would have offered his private jet to Ressler so he could go see his brother.
Old 02-10-2017, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

I agree. I was really expecting Red to find out about his brother and fly Ressler out there...on his plane of course.
Old 02-11-2017, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Marilyn, a jerk is exactly what I would call Ressler in the last episode What a behavior. It's just crazy... Maybe he needs a break, honestly.

If Ressler is done, he should just file for a transfer and leave the task force, honestly... Get it over with. But this, right now. It's too much and it makes me dislike him sooo much.

Exactly. I as well think that Red would have told him to go see his brother and then we'd have gotten an anecdote from Red about something similar in his life. Man, this would have been a fantastic moment! Why didn't we get that?
Old 02-11-2017, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Why did they deprive us of a moment like that. Cause it could have been a moment like in Mako Tanida. Chills just ran down my spine thinking about that.
Old 02-11-2017, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

I agree. That would have been a perfect moment. Ressler could hAve even said I wanted to blame you but I just can't go
Old 02-12-2017, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, after your comparison I'm even more depressed about how it all turned out