Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2018, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really think Liz won't tell anybody on the team about what she found out. She is going to investigate it on her own and believe me, she'll find a way to do it while she is part of the task force.

And I really don't wish for Ressler to help Liz because the way she is now, it would make me hate Ressler as well for even supporting this.

Marauders I'm super happy that you dislike Jennifer as well. Wait until she figures out who killed her father

Sorry, but I had to answer to all of it as well

Aww, that is so super sad, the gif-set about Ressler I mean
Old 06-18-2018, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

If a Ressler knew Lizs true motive to destroy Red, he might not support her now. Would he encourage her to arrest him?
Old 06-18-2018, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The gif-set is sad. He is has been through so much already.

I don't know if he would encourage her to arrest Red. Maybe he would, but he also knows the good that they do with the taskforce with Red's help.
Old 06-18-2018, 05:19 PM
New Fan

I do hope Ressler has more of a role in this next series. I feel he just blended into the background in the last one and cant really remember what he was doing.
Maybe for him to have a big role he would need to know what was going on with Liz so he could help. Could be conflicting because he seems like he wants this task force to work.
If too many people know about Red though, I dunno who she will tell. Only someone she is really close to. But I bet Ressler will quickly learn that something isnt right and maybe start doing some detective work on Liz himself.
Old 06-18-2018, 06:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

yeah! one of my favorite things about resslers character is his mystery and seriousness but i guess we are having too much of that jaja please we want to know about his personal life let him more unpretentious
i read last year someone saying that the writers was intending give him a girlfriend but probably was fake news
Old 06-19-2018, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

Him investigating Liz? Now that's something I hadn't thought of. Great idea.

Haha fake news, Caroline. Yeah must be.

I agree that Ressler is underused. He brings so much to the show. And I would like to see him with a storyline. I don't really need him with a girlfriend, but I don't like him fading into the background.

And I agree on the pretentious part too.
Old 06-19-2018, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would love for Ressler to get a really good storyline and to get a girlfriend! I really want to see him with someone that makes him happy and I definitly want to know more about his personal life as well.

The storyline with Prescott that he had this season was amazing, I just wish it would have kept it going a little longer.

I can see Ressler do some digging if he suspects that something is up with Liz. He wants too look out for her.
Old 06-24-2018, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really can't tell what Ressler would do shall he find out about all of it, about Red not being Red and about Liz's plan. I really can't.

Like Marauders says, he's blended into the background for such a long time now that I don't even know where he stands or where he would stand giving this difficult situation.

It would be fantastic to see him happy again. Happy privately. Yes, Audrey died and with her maybe their unborn. But after all these years, I wish for him to be happy again. To have a stable life.

Ressler starting to dig deeper shall he suspect something going on, wow, that would be stunning!
Old 06-25-2018, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He has the right to be happy again after all these years and he is never going to forget Audrey and he doesn't have too but I wish he would see that it is okay to be happy again.

Hiatus beard on fleek! But what kind of shirt is he wearing?!

Diego attending the New York screening of 'Sicario: Day Of The Soldado' on June 18, 2018 in New York City.

Old 06-27-2018, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wish for that to happen as well, Miranda He so deserves it.

And OMFG, the shirt!!!! WTH is that????
Old 06-27-2018, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

It's a shirt he should never wear again.
Old 06-27-2018, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He needs to burn that shirt!
Old 06-27-2018, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

Totally destroy it.
Old 06-28-2018, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, burning it would do it He looks kind of fat in that picture... And he sooo isn't that's another reason why this shirt has to be gone by yesterday the best.
Old 06-29-2018, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe it should have been untucked.