Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2018, 11:30 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I'm glad you guys agree about the beard and Red not shooting Ressler. He wouldn't be able to live with that...
I think Ressler has knowns from the start this isnt the real Red. In The Stewmaker he tells the drug dealer they are talking to, I changed his prints, etc etc etc. Why would Red's prints need changing to get in?
It will be a surprising/interesting storyline to learn that Ressler isn't the boy scout everyone thinks he is.
One theory going around about the fake Spader is that it is Liz's mom or a woman. I think Naomi Highland is Liz's real mother & Kaplan is her Grandmother. The fake Red doesn't know Kaplan kept the real Reddington alive OR the fake Red found outn Kpaland kept the real Reddington alive & that is part of the feud btwn Kaplan & fake Red. Obviously, the real Reddington had to have cosmetic surgery/extreme makeover to look different to keep the fake Red from finding out he was still alive & try to kill him.
If the fake Red is a woman, that is why the shots were given in Anslo Garrick and episodes with Alexander Kirk. The shots were to keep her breast from swelling to continue looking like a man. I also think that is the main reason Reddington has his own medical people on standby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Agreed 100%!
In response to the quote Cops don't kill people they protect them. Sometimes cops have to kill some people to protect others.

Last edited by Miranda; 05-31-2018 at 08:58 AM Reason: double post
Old 05-31-2018, 11:37 AM
Elite Fan

Ressler knowing from the start would really be a huge plot twist.
Old 05-31-2018, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry but I do not believe that.

When he was talking about changing Red's prints in The Stewmaker he was just coming up with stuff to sound believable to Hector Lorca. I don't think there is anything behind that whatsoever.
Old 06-01-2018, 07:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Sorry but I do not believe that.

When he was talking about changing Red's prints in The Stewmaker he was just coming up with stuff to sound believable to Hector Lorca. I don't think there is anything behind that whatsoever.
I forgot about their "cover" story.
Old 06-01-2018, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I found a gif-set of that scene!

And yes Ressler is talking about false prints, but he is talking about Hector Lorca's false prints and not Red's.

x
Old 06-01-2018, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

This is one thing I don't agree with at all... Ressler didn't know about Red and still doesn't. I doubt that they knew each other before. Ressler is a pure boyscout. He has no idea. It would crush him somehow because this means he was hunting down a completely different person.

Quote:
Yes, totally agreed.

Thanks for the gif-set Pretty cool that even for this scene a gif-set exists.
Old 06-02-2018, 07:28 AM
Elite Fan

I love the stewmaker. And at the end Ressler is talking to Red about Lorca. And he says you didn't like him. And Red says he is on my jet. I love that scene.
Old 06-02-2018, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad you agree with me Kris.

That was a great scene so I am really happy I could find a gif-set with text!
Old 06-04-2018, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

I am too
Old 06-05-2018, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And I still hope that Ressler will get some more screen time and a love interest and an interesting storyline.
Old 06-06-2018, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

They all need more screen time and a story line.

Look at Cooper they give him a great wife who for no reason we learn had an affair. Then everything is just dropped.

Can you imagine if the Prentiss thing was more than just that. It had so much potential and it was just over. Don't get me wrong I liked it but I can see so much more
Old 06-07-2018, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, Marilyn, the end is fantastic I totally agree. It was the first moment where I thought they were kind of bonding If you can say that.

More screen time for Ressler, I'm all for it. I miss him, his storylines because they were really good and they had so much potential and they always just dropped them.

Prentiss again I swear, I'm rolling around the floor because of me laughing. But yeah, the potential with Prescott was sooo there and we got kind of nothing. The end of that storyline was underwhelming.
Old 06-07-2018, 03:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

hello everyone! =)
can u add me please?

im brazilian so my english is not so good and i read a lot but im not so often in the foruns and now i wanna try more cause ressler (and red) is my fav and i was so bored this season cause he almost had no plot i want to share feels and opinions and moments with all of u
I totally think that next season gonna be awesomeeee
by the way if i write something wrong or do something against the foruns´s rules please warn me i would appreciate
Old 06-08-2018, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome Caroline! I added you. I am happy to see you join us and that you love Ressler so much! Looking forward to discuss things with you and no worries about your English. It's fine. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me or my co-mod Kris.

There was so much potential with Prescott! On the one hand I am glad it is all over but on the other end I would have liked to see how far Ressler would have gone before he told anybody about Prescott. Would he have killed somebody for Prescott?
Old 06-08-2018, 12:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Welcome Caroline! I added you. I am happy to see you join us and that you love Ressler so much! Looking forward to discuss things with you and no worries about your English. It's fine. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me or my co-mod Kris.

There was so much potential with Prescott! On the one hand I am glad it is all over but on the other end I would have liked to see how far Ressler would have gone before he told anybody about Prescott. Would he have killed somebody for Prescott?
thank you
for now i just wondering can i participate of every thread or should i ask to be added first?
i agree with ya about prescott but i love that red helped him cause their relantionship is very importante to me in the serie
but i guess now we gonna start a season without tom the writers will look at ressler with more attention and maybe affection jaja

Last edited by caroline-ng; 06-08-2018 at 12:34 PM